Recent changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Recent changes

Post by LostKnight »

Ayoub wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:11 pm Taxes problm
For example :
There is nothing comp can do about taxes from different countries.

We have a "surcharge" of 35% added to anything bought outside of Argentina. It's times like this I am happy I cannot buy anything at GooglePlay.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am I've got over 50 accouts. How can I get an email on all of em?
Log them on one at a time, just log on/log off, that's enough you will get an email.
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I absolutely agree with comments made by people who lost "ranged pets" because they moved to the enemy. Ranged pets should NOT move. They have never moved. They are "ranged" not "melee".

People that lost pets to this update should be reimbursed and ranged pets returned to their "stationary status".

If a monster has to walk around a rock that a ranged pet can't attack through, so be it, it stops attacking until the "moving" enemy comes into range again.
I was always AFK!
Syor

Post by Syor »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:58 am I absolutely agree with comments made by people who lost "ranged pets" because they moved to the enemy. Ranged pets should NOT move. They have never moved. They are "ranged" not "melee".

People that lost pets to this update should be reimbursed and ranged pets returned to their "stationary status".

If a monster has to walk around a rock that a ranged pet can't attack through, so be it, it stops attacking until the "moving" enemy comes into range again.
+++

Totally Agree.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Syor wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:55 am
Barkley wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:57 am I've got over 50 accouts. How can I get an email on all of em?
0.0 wow
What are you doing with all those accounts?
No offense, but to understand .....
There's many different reasons for why I have so many accounts. First being to play more different characters and not only one...allthow mabye a new class...comp a new class... common. anyways, second reason being for having accouts in different clans for example: account PooP is in clan X and account PoOp is in clan Y and my main account Poooooopssss is in clan Z. An enemy comes and attackes clan Z. I can than give him auto on other clan's, I can pot fire missiles in X or Y towers and so on.
Third reason is a different account for a different task. Dwarfs for mineing and choping, mages for building, swords for sigeing, archer for Chopin and orge for stunning,
Fourth reason ofc Storage, storage and storage. I've got a clan that only has my storage accouts and has over one inventory and a half of storage accouts.(with inventory I mean member page in clans)

It's allways only worked for me to have many accounts. But that's just what makes the game fun to me. Having the same old boring accout in the same old boring clan with the same old boring class ain't fun to me.

All it takes is 5min for a lvl 11 accout. More accouts more storage, more clans more friends, more friends more builders and miners and chopers needed to help the friends witch leads to more accouts like first a dwarf and a mage (for hopefully obvious reasons) later an orge for lord, a sword for offence and the list goes on. Allthow I have 50 accounts more of em are used. Not on a daily bases but many times in situations like defending a clan. Like 25 of the accouts are just for Storage, 5 ain't used and the others are for having accouts in clans and some(like a dozen) actual good accounts. Writing this makes me think I'm way beond of 50 accouts.

Does that answer your question?

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Leone

Post by Leone »

I agree with all of that (although I've not been in a clan for a while).

I would add that it is fun to start a new character, redo the quests and so keep in touch what is happening at different levels to your main character.
Syor

Post by Syor »

Barkley wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:03 am
Syor wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:55 am
0.0 wow
What are you doing with all those accounts?
No offense, but to understand .....

Does that answer your question?

Very Nice! Totally Agree.
this way you always have a new and challenging game.

Good boy!
I have little time, and I cannot devote myself to other acc if I want to grow my main character.
And I'm still not bored .....;)

Thank you for your explanation. I learned a lot.
always have fun.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:58 am I absolutely agree with comments made by people who lost "ranged pets" because they moved to the enemy. Ranged pets should NOT move. They have never moved. They are "ranged" not "melee".

+10
Niemand

Post by Niemand »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:07 pm You will receive email asking for email confirmation. This is new mechanism for verifying accounts.
You don't need to confirm email but we will not help you if you loose account, forget password, etc. So it is recommended to confirm your email :)
I am not going to send you any messages to your email except password reset if you request it.
There is an old problem/bug in this game that makes it impossible for some players:
Who has created an account with a german mail-adress at GMX never get any mail from Forgotten Tales. Even confirmation mail of this forum never arrive. All my accounts were created with an gmx-Adress. :-(
I could not know that problem from beginning.

Fix that problem or give me a possibility to switch my existing accounts to a gmail-adress.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
Niemand

Re: Recent changes -> I need to chance mail adress

Post by Niemand »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:07 pm You will receive email asking for email confirmation. This is new mechanism for verifying accounts.
You don't need to confirm email but we will not help you if you loose account, forget password, etc. So it is recommended to confirm your email :)
I am not going to send you any messages to your email except password reset if you request it.
Hello compbatant,
I created all my accounts with a mail address at german mail provider GMX. But with gmx-address I get no mail from Forgotton Tales (include confirmation mail of forum). I did not know that problem before. When I learned that there is a problem with FT and GMX it was too late. Please make it possible for me to chance mail address to my gmail-address. Then it should work. Thanks.
Greetings from Niemand (Nobody)
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)