Recent changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: Recent changes

Post by SK1976 »

u receive a mail, if u have logged into ur acc :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

du bekommst erst eine email, wenn du dich mit deinem acc eingeloggt hast. logge dich mit jedem deiner accs ein, und du bekommst für jeden deiner accs eine bestätigungsmail. Ist ganz gut, dann vergisst du nicht deine acc-namen irgendwann mal. speichere die mail ab, wenn du magst. denn wer erinnert sich schon in 2 oder 3 jahren mal wieder an seine accs.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Niemand

Post by Niemand »

Hallo SK,
Funktioniert leider nicht mit GMX-Adressen. Es kommt nie eine Mail an (nein, auch nicht im Spam-Ordner).
Wenn das von Seiten FT nichtvzu fixen ist, muss es die Möglichkeit geben, die Mail-Adresse nachträglich zu tauschen. Von mir aus in einem manuellen Prozess. Aber ich wäre bei Bedarf nicht einmal in der Lage, das Passwort zu ändern. Wenn man jetzt eine Mail bestätigen muss, die man nicht einmal erhält ...
... tja, dann ist das Spiel nicht mehr spielbar und investiertes Geld und Zeit für die Katz.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

vielleicht wird es seitens GMX irgendwie gefiltert.
Schau mal in den Einstellungen deines EMail-Providers.
Vielleicht findest du da irngendwas.
Mach das über PC am besten, nicht über Handy.
Etwas ähnliches habe ich vor einigen Jahren schon einmal gehört.
Da wurden Accs gesperrt, von wegen Sharing usw.
Gab da auch Probleme mit GMX !
Wie das gelöst wurde, weiß ich leider auch nicht, falls es überhaupt gelöst wurde.

Sry...mußt Du selber mal schauen, aber ich denke es liegt an GMX, nicht am game !

Viel Erfolg.....Gruß...SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Niemand

Post by Niemand »

I believe it is a problem of mail-provider GMX. That is why I want to change my address I used for account creation in FT. I think compbatant has to change it for me in database. A mail written by hand to prove my identity and then change address in database. But neither compbatant nor a game master respond to my post.

Ich glaube auch, dass es ein Problem von GMX ist. Deshalb möchte ich die bei der Account-Erstellung verwendete Mail-Adresse austauschen. Aber das kann wahrscheinlich nur der Entwickler mit einem Patch auf der Datenbank. Manuell geschriebene Mail zur Bestätigung der Identifikation und dann austauschen. Aber auf meinen Post reagiert ja außer Dir, SK, niemand.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If you've been asking to change the email address connected to an account that is very unlikely to happen. That had been addressed by GMs multiple times.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:07 pm You can't shoot through high obstacles. Monsters can't shoot too. Spells work through obstacles :)
Towers and catapult which uses missiles can shoot over walls and other objects.

If you are an archer and you put fire arrows in your shield slot and you use all of them then if you have another arrows in your backpack then it will be put automatically in your shield slot.

Historically, archers were the one unit of warfare that COULD shoot over high walls & buildings. So why has FT made them blind and incapable of attacking anything that isn't obscured?

Frankly, this change makes zero sense, unless you desire to rid your game of players who dedicated their time or money to archer class, because this is a major class alteration and a "big up yours" to anyone who has.

ArfArf - 3k arch.
Bozkurt

Post by Bozkurt »

TangledSwerve wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:02 am
compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:07 pm You can't shoot through high obstacles. Monsters can't shoot too. Spells work through obstacles :)
Towers and catapult which uses missiles can shoot over walls and other objects.

If you are an archer and you put fire arrows in your shield slot and you use all of them then if you have another arrows in your backpack then it will be put automatically in your shield slot.

Historically, archers were the one unit of warfare that COULD shoot over high walls & buildings. So why has FT made them blind and incapable of attacking anything that isn't obscured?

Frankly, this change makes zero sense, unless you desire to rid your game of players who dedicated their time or money to archer class, because this is a major class alteration and a "big up yours" to anyone who has.

ArfArf - 3k arch.
you are absolutely right. i see this update as a big insult to archers.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I do wonder if the issue with ranged pets is linked with the issue described with archers.

It has made gameplay less fluid. Leaving aside the issue of shooting arrows over walls or through pets, I have found that monsters appear next to me (in caves, not open areas) and I need to tap the attack button more than once for it to take effect.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

These are some of the new changes I don't like either.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.