Forgotten Tales 8.9.0 Beta & server changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

original

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.9.0 Beta & server changes

Post by original »

srle0nida$ wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:24 am
compbatant wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:21 am
srle0nida$ wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:30 pm Need fixed bug to open game in version pc.. always it show me black screen and 'not working'..

But, very good update!
What java version do you have installed?
Please send me also screenshot.
Java 8

I close and open it several times but the same thing happens. I tried the older version (8.7.7) and the same thing is happening. Before I used a very old version (there was no skin recolor on it 'really old lol') and it worked, but I lost the file and I couldn't find it to download that version
I have the same problem as you, I came to the conclusion that my old video card is to blame :(
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

compbatant wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm
agen7e sec wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:08 am at the moment of passing the map oh area is it takes you off the server and you have to go in and out there every so often

Now the map that of the winged clan of ardesia every so often sends you to start without any reason and it is something annoying to arrive and that I sent you to start

The clan map of the lighthouse where the bank still happens the same and these errors take a long time and they have not done anything

Crossbows now do not always attack one marks a tower to attack but they do not react to attack
Should be all fixed now :)
crossbows still have that error that they do not attack and the winged clan map of ardesia keeps sending the starting map
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

agen7e sec wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:49 pm the winged clan map of ardesia keeps sending the starting map
You are moved to start map if you log to the map and you couldn't be spawned at the last position because it is occupied by something else and you don't have buildings on that map.
This is not a bug. This is mechanism for prevent from walls hopping trick.
agen7e sec

Post by agen7e sec »

I always have a good time and they only put pets there to get us out

And the thing about the crossbows that do not always attack continues to happen the same
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Ciaooo,

in reference to the possibility of merging 2 clans into one.

Could you please explain better what is moving?

Example: Does the gold in the clan chest add to the other clan or is it lost?

Are the alliances of one clan lost or do they add up to those of the other clan?

It seems that only the various characters are transferred from one clan to another and to acquire the buildings.

I really hope that at least the clan chest gold is not lost.

Finally, please, is it possible to change the Italian phrase that appears in ft when joining the clans?
Unfortunately at this time it is not correct. In fact, it is not clear which clan survives and which one will disappear.
I suggest using only the surviving clan tag, thus avoiding the turn of phrase in the previous sentence which in addition to being incorrect makes the question more confusing.
In total: a simple: "if you accept you will be lord of clan xy12".
Without adding anything else that, I repeat, in addition to being wrong it only makes it more confusing.

I hope there can be an answer. Thanks..

Italy
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

gguggu wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:47 pm Ciaooo,

in reference to the possibility of merging 2 clans into one.

Could you please explain better what is moving?

Example: Does the gold in the clan chest add to the other clan or is it lost?

Are the alliances of one clan lost or do they add up to those of the other clan?

It seems that only the various characters are transferred from one clan to another and to acquire the buildings.

I really hope that at least the clan chest gold is not lost.

Finally, please, is it possible to change the Italian phrase that appears in ft when joining the clans?
Unfortunately at this time it is not correct. In fact, it is not clear which clan survives and which one will disappear.
I suggest using only the surviving clan tag, thus avoiding the turn of phrase in the previous sentence which in addition to being incorrect makes the question more confusing.
In total: a simple: "if you accept you will be lord of clan xy12".
Without adding anything else that, I repeat, in addition to being wrong it only makes it more confusing.

I hope there can be an answer. Thanks..

Italy
All is added from one clan to another, buildings, alliances, gold, members.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

agen7e sec wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:01 pm I always have a good time and they only put pets there to get us out

And the thing about the crossbows that do not always attack continues to happen the same
Siege weapons should be fixed finally.
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Please, I need help.

I joined the 2 clans.
But I lost all the gold of a clan and I also lost all the alliances of the lost clan.

Also the joke is that due to the misleading phrase, I was 50% likely to lose the least important clan for both gold and alliances ... And of course, I was wrong so I lost abou t

2b of gold and most importantly all the alliances of the most important clan.

Can you help me?

I just did this 5 minutes ago in map 3, -3 between clan prot and clan R-I

N.b. The sentence is really wrong: he asks if you agree to become lord in the other clan, and the moment you pop up the green ✓ icon, stay Duke. ...
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

gguggu wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm Please, I need help.

I joined the 2 clans.
But I lost all the gold of a clan and I also lost all the alliances of the lost clan.

Also the joke is that due to the misleading phrase, I was 50% likely to lose the least important clan for both gold and alliances ... And of course, I was wrong so I lost abou t

2b of gold and most importantly all the alliances of the most important clan.

Can you help me?

I just did this 5 minutes ago in map 3, -3 between clan prot and clan R-I

N.b. The sentence is really wrong: he asks if you agree to become lord in the other clan, and the moment you pop up the green ✓ icon, stay Duke. ...
+1
gotu and Lev2 also has that mistake gotu became the main clan instead Lev2.
This happened on map 201.201 21 November at about 19:00 game time.
I at once turned to gm for help but never got an answer.At first I thought it was misunderstood because there was no translation into our language but still it turned out to be a bug.
Can this be fixed and clan name and powers of the leader will be transferred to duke Lev2?
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

I found bug in clan merging command. It is fixed now. It was indeed merging first clan with second instead of opposite.
Now merging should work OK. I will fix the clans already merged wrongly tomorrow when I wake up. I afraid to do it just before going sleep in case of some other problems which could happen. I implemented renaming clan command but it is not tested fully yet that is why I will wait till tomorrow. Sorry for problems.