Forgotten Tales 8.9.0 Beta & server changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.9.0 Beta & server changes

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:20 am I found bug in clan merging command. It is fixed now. It was indeed merging first clan with second instead of opposite.
Now merging should work OK. I will fix the clans already merged wrongly tomorrow when I wake up. I afraid to do it just before going sleep in case of some other problems which could happen. I implemented renaming clan command but it is not tested fully yet that is why I will wait till tomorrow. Sorry for problems.
Merged clans should have 2 dukes sice both dukes made each their own clan and then combaind them. If they aren't both dukes than the stronger should be duke and the second should be the rank I have many times suggested. Mayor. Can do everything same as duke just that it's one rank down and also only 1 person can have it. I think this rank is wery important to many and would be a great addition to most player's. And if they don't like it than they don't need to use it. The mayor can make lords, demote them, make ally's,brake ally's... Evrything other than make mayor's.

viewtopic.php?t=17801 this is the topic
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Mr_Maks wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 pm +1
gotu and Lev2 also has that mistake gotu became the main clan instead Lev2.
This happened on map 201.201 21 November at about 19:00 game time.
I at once turned to gm for help but never got an answer.At first I thought it was misunderstood because there was no translation into our language but still it turned out to be a bug.
Can this be fixed and clan name and powers of the leader will be transferred to duke Lev2?
Fixed :)
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

gguggu wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:20 pm Please, I need help.

I joined the 2 clans.
But I lost all the gold of a clan and I also lost all the alliances of the lost clan.

Also the joke is that due to the misleading phrase, I was 50% likely to lose the least important clan for both gold and alliances ... And of course, I was wrong so I lost abou t

2b of gold and most importantly all the alliances of the most important clan.

Can you help me?

I just did this 5 minutes ago in map 3, -3 between clan prot and clan R-I

N.b. The sentence is really wrong: he asks if you agree to become lord in the other clan, and the moment you pop up the green ✓ icon, stay Duke. ...
Clan renamed, DUKE changed. I will fix alliances and gold soon.
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Thanks for your intervention.

I saw you changed Duke and put the gold in the cash. (I remembered something more, but I trust you and what you did).

Instead for the alliances I still have to wait exactly?

I make this question because I need to do another merger with a third clan as soon as possible.
That is, I have to unite this surviving clan with a third clan.

Finally: I would like to understand if I have to keep the clan prot tag, or if, as I prefer, I can go back to having R-I as the clan tag.

If, when you have everything sorted out, you can give us detailed information for the next clan merger.
I wouldn't want to call you right after the next merger.

Thank you very much.
Gugu
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

gguggu wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:54 pm Thanks for your intervention.

I saw you changed Duke and put the gold in the cash. (I remembered something more, but I trust you and what you did).

Instead for the alliances I still have to wait exactly?

I make this question because I need to do another merger with a third clan as soon as possible.
That is, I have to unite this surviving clan with a third clan.

Finally: I would like to understand if I have to keep the clan prot tag, or if, as I prefer, I can go back to having R-I as the clan tag.

If, when you have everything sorted out, you can give us detailed information for the next clan merger.
I wouldn't want to call you right after the next merger.

Thank you very much.
Gugu
I checked both clans gold status from the backup made few minutes before your merge so it should be the proper value.
I just updated your clan alliances :)

Now merge should work correctly and no gold or alliances should be lost. Also merging description will not cause misunderstanding anymore.
The clan who send clan merge request will survive and the second clan which will click accept will become a part of this clan.
Should I rename your clan prot to I-R? You wrote "R-I" but you merged "I-R"?
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

Thanks for me you solved everything. Fantastic.

Since you've solved everything, there's no more clan tag issue IR .
By now tonight I also cancel that with the next merger. So that's ok for me. Do not correct anything else, now everything ok.

Since everything is working now, I delete prot with the next merger.

Thanks for everything and have a nice day
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Bozkurt

Post by Bozkurt »

compbatant wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:05 pm Option for merging two clans into one. The option for it is available only for dukes. You can merge two clans into one if the sum of buildings and members from both clans doesn't exceed limits.
Why hasn't this amazing idea occurred to anyone before? comp, reward the person who submitted this idea. THANK YOU very much for the update COMP. Thanks to you, I lost my clan. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thanks to you, my clan was deleted. a player has sent me a clan unification request. I thought you sent an alliance request. and I accepted. and my clan was deleted. I sent a message to the comp and explained the incident. but he said he can't help. I had to delete 6 pages of alliance thanks to you. thank you so much for this edited update.
Bozkurt

Post by Bozkurt »

Bozkurt wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:40 pm
compbatant wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:05 pm Option for merging two clans into one. The option for it is available only for dukes. You can merge two clans into one if the sum of buildings and members from both clans doesn't exceed limits.
Why hasn't this amazing idea occurred to anyone before? comp, reward the person who submitted this idea. THANK YOU very much for the update COMP. Thanks to you, I lost my clan. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thanks to you, my clan was deleted. a player has sent me a clan unification request. I thought you sent an alliance request. and I accepted. and my clan was deleted. I sent a message to the comp and explained the incident. but he said he can't help. I had to delete 6 pages of alliance thanks to you. thank you so much for this edited update.
this game really needed an update like this. It's a very necessary update isn't it, guys? let's all together thank the comp for this nasty update. THAMKS COMP
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Bozkurt wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:40 pm
This happens if you don't read messages. You accepted clans merge so the only person you can blame is you.
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

Wow clan still Everyone should be careful about new theft
i m change