Daily quests

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: Daily quests

Post by merisajan »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:41 am Buuut,
please remember we should not bring any low items to the mage there.

Mostely we should bring lightning stings or devils HORNS.

They r hard to grind and needed long time to drop !

It would b a realistic reward to get a FULL level as reward, bec. 2k items-reward-chances r decreased too i think :(

It would b cool if u change the needed items to bring, than i understand it.
Its mostely the same items all the time above a special players level.

Mostely we get "no task", or bring "devils hoof", "devils horns", "lightning stings" or "dragons heads".
Remember how long it takes to drop THESE items.
Make the list longer...more different items to bring !

👏👌🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸
Last edited by merisajan on Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Even players who haven't reached the xp reduction it is hard or expensive to get these items for the mage daily quest. It isn't as difficult early on though one of my alts is stuck on bring 20 Minotaur hides and can barely kill one! There is a point where the one level reward is not worth the expense or time. It is true you may level in your attempt to get an item and the mage level is a bonus as is the possibility of a nice item or items you may get. But if you want xp it really is easier just grinding for levels instead of grinding for a drop. I don't think it would hurt to relook at the mage quest. My mantra repeated here... retaining players has a lot to do with balancing difficulty and reward. Everyone likes a challenge, but if the challenge reward diminishes so does the interest. Just my opinion.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Gullander wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:49 pm Even players who haven't reached the xp reduction it is hard or expensive to get these items for the mage daily quest. It isn't as difficult early on though one of my alts is stuck on bring 20 Minotaur hides and can barely kill one! There is a point where the one level reward is not worth the expense or time. It is true you may level in your attempt to get an item and the mage level is a bonus as is the possibility of a nice item or items you may get. But if you want xp it really is easier just grinding for levels instead of grinding for a drop. I don't think it would hurt to relook at the mage quest. My mantra repeated here... retaining players has a lot to do with balancing difficulty and reward. Everyone likes a challenge, but if the challenge reward diminishes so does the interest. Just my opinion.
hahaha

yes maybe, but the different is ... if u r not able to get them, u need someone who sell them.
And those ppls spended their lifetime into grinding for drops too !
Maybe for me a horn need to drop 1 hr or longer on permanently staying at ghost devils.
U not stay 1 hr or longer there to get a drop....or ?!
i do it !
Once i was ur level too,
but i reached after many time investment higher level.
Is that the loan for that hard grinding ?
To reduce the chances i worked for !?
I hope not, or leveling makes no sences ... lol
And higher players need higher items than u.
The mage not wants a "HIDE" from me - lol.
He wants dragons heads or devils horns.
Go...try urself to get them....will c u will get it and how long it takes.
And than will get only lil xps as reward, and maybe 1/100 an 2k item ....hahahaha.

Its realy funny !!!

This game makes more fun on changes than on playing.

Its sometimes only jokes what changes beeing done !

SRY my worse englisch, but if u can spaek german without translator ... speak it plz ... like i speak english without translator.

kkkkkk....
Everyone knows i m little frusted about that, but my opinion about that mage quest stays.
I wont do it anylonger now.
Its fake !

Same like most other dailys too.

I tried my best to solve those problems, but own bros kicking my ... grrrrrr.

Sry !

Now i play new style ft !

Daily quest r now out for me !

Greetings ... SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

My friend maybe I didn't make myself clear..

I think it needs changed too...I agree with you

I was just pointing out for levels there are faster ways

But items are nice if that's what someone wants...but takes a long time

I don't think quests should be reduced in xp because someone is a higher level

When Kings garden opened anyone level 75 could get six levels doing new quests including high levels

Why should these daily quests be reduced? It doesn't make sense to me.
Retired
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

+++
DUKE of SK-Clan
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

4 days mage in map 1.-2 altar
his task light sting and i send hime 2 dayTwo days in a row but he tell me its no hard ☹️ but i think light sting too hard in game lighting blitez bee strong and drop after 1or 2 lvl
Can I not pay when hard objects are requested? Just pay for easy and cheap items? Will my chances remain the same or will they change?
Not really fair for plate 200_ light sting_ staff 200
the god tell us not hard ☹️
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

waiting for other players statements PLZ !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

@meri the 200 fire plate is now a drop from menacing dwarves at the Hobbs Island map.

It is certainly not a common drop, but is far easier than trying to get one from the fire archers.

@gull I can get you 20 mino hides if you like.

...but as to the wider issue, it's a challenge trying to balance rewards with difficulty. There is a thread somewhere that covers items hard to drop (some have been mentioned here). It is here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17358&p=121351&hili ... op#p121330
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Leone wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:50 pm @meri the 200 fire plate is now a drop from menacing dwarves at the Hobbs Island map.

It is certainly not a common drop, but is far easier than trying to get one from the fire archers
yes now with dwarf plate 200 soo easy but light sting soo hard for all lvl and 2 day Continuous you send and god say no hard
its soo bad 😂🤭😅and exactly staff lvl 200 soo hard too😂🤭😅
my question is if i no send this item my chances change?
because i see If we do not do what they want, they will ask for something else the next day
Can we not make difficult requests?I mean the gods are not angry with us?🙂😏
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I think the hardest to get items could be adjusted easily by changing the drop rate a little bit. So, the changes required could be fairly small to fix the perceived balance issues with those items.

A couple of things have been mentioned in the past that I very much agree with, and I'll repeat the sentiments here. The mage items are very difficult to get by the level of character asked to get them. So, increase the drop rate some (as appropriate) or decrease the number needed in a few cases where 20 or 10 of an item are needed.

The other main daily quests are mercenary type of quests (I guess there are 2 areas to get them now with the new map?). I think if pet kills counted for the mercenary quests, then most of the issues with that would be resolved. Granted, there are some mobs to kill that pets for that level can't help with (Freyas, Huntresses, e.g.). For those, maybe a small reduction in the number to kill would help.

I don't have experience with all the items or mobs, but maybe we need specifics on changes to help decisions get made. It's one thing to say these are too hard. It's another thing altogether to provide proposed solutions (with details) on how we agree they should be fixed. Maybe that's something we should look into.