Forgotten Tales 8.10.0 Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.10.0 Beta

Post by compbatant »

min tip wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:01 am with the update, the problem is clicked on the icon, the information about the pet is thrown out of the game
Fixed.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Inperfect wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:41 pm updated.. why the chat doesn't open..
What do you mean exactly? I just tested and all works.
You can't see messages or you can't open text input window?
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Long press to open bigger chat doesn't seem to work.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm In the private shop, would the inventory slots be included within the player's usual allocation or a a totally separate page? Also, could a player opt in or out of using their house as a private shop when they choose?
Yea I'd like this cleared up ... different shops buy sell the same items at different prices.
I like my house the way it is to be honest. It's a house, not a shop.

I's also like to be able to mine my rock house, fish a water house, or chop a tree house.
People paid real $$$ for those locations exactly for that reason.

Just my humble opinion.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

For the "house shop" concept what if there was a main shop and house owners could manage inventory for sale from their own house?

Right now I tap on my house and the storage/craft icons pop up. Maybe add a third icon so I have storage/craft/sell icons pop up. Tap the "sell" option and you get a transfer screen similar to moving items from your backpack to house. This option would move items from a house to the sale house.

Nobody should see items someone has in a house unless the house owner deliberately marks the items for sale. This seems like a convenient way to do it. Naturally, I assume a limit to how many items could be put up for sale.

I like the idea of a central shop or shops (e.g., spawn, bank, tavern, Martek's, Silverwood, Ardesia) where "house shop" items could be purchased. Since there are houses on almost every map it makes it more player-friendly.

This idea differs from other player marketplace suggestions because it requires a house to sell items. I don't really oppose that because it's a perk to supporting the game.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I had an interesting conversation today with a friend that will not sell items to know "bad" people.

Hmmmm Opening a "House/Shop" means you could be supporting players that normally you would not sell to. I would not like the idea that someone that attacked, killed me and got my +2 shield, could come to my house and buy stuff that could be used against me. And Yes I know I run that risk anyway, that's why I sell to "shops" or known friends.

Make it a "Friends List Shop" you just peaked my interest.

And let me add I have some friends on my list that are probably enemies with other friends on my list.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

compbatant wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:48 pm Changing pages (backpack, shop, quest log, etc) with swipe or mouse scroll.
Monster ID displayed in the editor.
Displaying edit button on sandbox maps. So you can open editor simpler than typing /e in chat window.
Small improvements and fixes.
Hotkeys in PC version:
i - open inventory
m - open map
+- - zoom in/out
1,2,3,4,5,6 - activates first, second, etc skill or consumable item.
space or f - "fire" button
enter - open chat

Clan shop - not activated yet.
Clan will be able to sell & buy items from other clan members.
I am wondering also if adding such functionality to private house is good idea. What do you think?
However there are so many private houses in all areas, some are just rocks or trees and this would look stupid if this would be a shop.

Download links:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=17401
I think it would be great to add a market feature to houses because people are trying to buy houses and not everyone can buy a house so it becomes more of a feature for the home and makes homes more useful status GREAT INNOVATION !!! ty compbatant
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

better would b directly tap to the page too, not only swipe.
for houses with more than 10 pages or buildings it would b cool direct tap to spacial page.

the chat not good atm
after i written a text and enter it, it is still open and lays over the published written text !
Sometimes i would write 1 text only. So i meed to close the chat line !
Sometimes its good, but sometimes its useless.
(I hope u k now whta i mean....sry my worse english)

Greetings....SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:55 pm the chat not good atm
after i written a text and enter it, it is still open and lays over the published written text !
Sometimes i would write 1 text only. So i meed to close the chat line !
Sometimes its good, but sometimes its useless.
(I hope u k now whta i mean....sry my worse english)
I don't know what you mean :P Please try to explain it in other words.
Every message disappear after some seconds. So I don't understand what is displayed all the time.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

The Chat Line is still open if i tapped enter
DUKE of SK-Clan