North Pole Event

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

Re: North Pole Event

Post by Gullander »

There seems to be some conflict created by this event just like last year so I have a suggestion to make it more accessible to more players and less likely to have a bad spirit emerge which is supposed to be a fun and festive event.

1. Have the ticket redemption tied into a quest with a counter. For instance sit on Santa's lap and ask him for a present. He tells you a golem or other boss is on his bad list and shouldn't be in his North Pole town. . He says take care of one (drop a ticket) I will give you a prize, drop two and I will give you two prizes. But there is a counter so two prizes only and quest is completed with santa thanking you.
2. Make these non transferable to discourage players parking there all day and let other players have a chance.
3. Something needs to be adjusted for lower level players...for instance a level 100 is in same room as 1000+ and makes it nearly impossible for them to do the event. I know other players giving or transferring tickets to can provide a holiday spirit but it ceases to be an event if you can only be passive in it. Can something be added as a boss for lower levels to fight with level appropriate rewards?

I am thankful for the effort to make this event and I think everyone can agree we can't eliminate "family fights" at Christmas but I think some adjustments to encourage all players to have an equal opportunity would make the atmosphere for infighting much less. Just my opinion as always desiring content be good for ALL players. :D
Retired
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

nice idea gullander👌
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:56 pm There seems to be some conflict created by this event just like last year so I have a suggestion to make it more accessible to more players and less likely to have a bad spirit emerge which is supposed to be a fun and festive event.

1. Have the ticket redemption tied into a quest with a counter. For instance sit on Santa's lap and ask him for a present. He tells you a golem or other boss is on his bad list and shouldn't be in his North Pole town. . He says take care of one (drop a ticket) I will give you a prize, drop two and I will give you two prizes. But there is a counter so two prizes only and quest is completed with santa thanking you.
+100
Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:56 pm 2. Make these non transferable to discourage players parking there all day and let other players have a chance.
I don't see a problem with getting more BUT limit the "total number" you can get.
ie: if you can cash in of 2 (as per#1) then the limit is say: 12. That way you have 10 prizes you cannot cash in "ever", so you must give them away, and NOT to an alt. But, maybe that would be to hard to programs. That's one in though.
Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:56 pm 3. Something needs to be adjusted for lower level players...for instance a level 100 is in same room as 1000+ and makes it nearly impossible for them to do the event. I know other players giving or transferring tickets to can provide a holiday spirit but it ceases to be an event if you can only be passive in it. Can something be added as a boss for lower levels to fight with level appropriate rewards?
True, there are a limited number of rooms. I think to many rooms would crash the server. Just a guess here.

I don't make maps and maybe more room is just too big a job. In iwhich case ... :(
Gullander wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:56 pm I am thankful for the effort to make this event and I think everyone can agree we can't eliminate "family fights" at Christmas but I think some adjustments to encourage all players to have an equal opportunity would make the atmosphere for infighting much less. Just my opinion as always desiring content be good for ALL players. :D
bold italics are mine = +100

Two more things:
- No matter how well designed and implemented a map is there will 'always' be someone who will find a way to abuse it.
- What one man builds another will destroy.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

North Pole Event is over. For anyone who still has a golden ticket I recommend you save them for next year event. There will be chance for better rewards for tickets next year event. I witnessed myself many flaws and complications in this year's event. Next year your death pets will not survive being near a Yeti boss so do not bring any weak pets a truly recommend no pets at all. There will be more rooms added for higher level players. And new items added to the ticket alter.

Thank you all for your feedback on this event and I hope you all can stay with us to enjoy next year's event even more.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
merisajan

Post by merisajan »