North Pole Event

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: North Pole Event

Post by merisajan »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:37 pm I Think idea on that event was that ppls share Drops each other as presenting each other.
I presented most friends with boxes or items or Tickets too, because only 2 tikets/acc r allowed.
👏🌼👌
And this offer is just for Chairman Only once for each person drop very good too if its Possible
🌸🙂🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I am jailed in Santa map. Cant go out?
Entrances not working at me. Cant go back from Yeti map to Santa house.
If i go out of Yeti map through Portal, i will go to Santa, but i cant, bec. Entrances blocking me.
I cant go to startmsp. Theres no Portal i CAN reach to go back to startmap. Doors blocking me.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

SK1976 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:37 pm I Think idea on that event was that ppls share Drops each other as presenting each other.
I presented most friends with boxes or items or Tickets too, because only 2 tikets/acc r allowed.
GM is advising Santa to not take over 2 tickets. I saw people give many more than just two. And btw those who listen just moved the tickets to other accounts.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Barkley wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:16 pm
GM is advising Santa to not take over 2 tickets. I saw people give many more than just two. And btw those who listen just moved the tickets to other accounts.
Depends on the meaning of the word "account".

I consider LostKnight and all his alts as 1 account.
And like I said in an earlier post one guy chatted he had 15 tickets.

I parked dead centre of the room tanked the boss the last three days I was in there and never got a drop but the mages at a distance got them.

mechanics need to change:
If you get 1 hit your name goes on a list: ONCE!
if you get 5000 hits your name goes on a list: ONCE!
if you are there when the boss dies and he drops something, a random pick of someone on the list gets it.

Or maybe a hidden agenda - you have to hit it X number of times to get on the list (once) and bee attacking in the last "x" number of second before the boss dies.

KUDOS! to SK!
I'm not complaining, I had one given to me and I bough one. But would have been nice to give one to a friend.
Last edited by LostKnight on Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:26 am North Pole event map is available.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL IN EACH FLOOR ANY PET CAN BE IN DANGER.

We hope you all have fun and maybe see Santa some time up by his home.

The new monsters are very tough and very dangerous for pets so please watch out for yours and others.

When the event is open you can find the portal at spawn map (0,0) above the river.

The spawn count limit is increased on this map. PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE IT OR WE WILL REMOVE IT.

There is a couple new items you may find.

A golden Ticket may be dropped. You can take this to Santa for a rare free gift. If you have a ticket and you do not see Santa after January 1st you can take it to a GM for a rare prize. (These can be sold at good price to other players) the gift you recive from turning a ticket in is random and can be very valuable) we recommend the Santa's to accept only 2 tickets per account. This way other players can buy a ticket and get a chance to receive a gift.

You may also get a gift box. This contains a variety of goods. It's a random generator so some gifts may not be that great but some will deffinantly be worth the fight to get it.

Many players will have problems with pets. I can not stress this enough. We have signs on the map please read them and tell others. If you take a pet in a battle room it is in danger. Please be careful.

Additional for questions
Many want to know what the gift boxes hold. They are told it's random generator. This is true. But many think it is not very valuable. This is not true.
I will share the items I wanted in the box when I was preparing the map.

When player opens gift box they have chance to get these items,

369 great wood axe 50%
370 great pickaxe 50%
435 great hammer 50%
436 great fishing rod 50%
395 mithril hammer 30%
396 mithril pickaxe 30%
397 mithril axe 30%
437 mithril fishing rod 30%
548 20000hp 15%
549 200mana 15%
587 piece of ancient armor 10%
588 piece of ancient weapon 5%
720 spider web 10%
702 adamantium ingot 5%
20703 petrified wood Leif 5%
655 meteor hammer 2%
656 meteor pickaxe 2%
657 meteor axe 2%
601 pet 1%

It's not worthless at all. Yes most common is great tools or mithril tools but there is also chance for very nice items.
is it possible that gift box drop nothing?coz i just had such event minuts ago
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Last year Santa tried to be nice and give away items. Much arguing and selfishness ensued.

This year Santa tried to spread things out. Tried to set something up that was nice (and cut down on the burden of someone taking time away from family around the holidays) for different levels. Much arguing and selfishness ensued.

I know the majority of people quietly participated and probably enjoyed things. The vocal minority is insufferable and makes me think my suggestion for next year should be "do nothing" almost.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well said SellSword.

If people can't appreciate the time and effort of Santa last year - screaming and begging for "something" following him around like a pack of rats ....

if people can't appreciate the time and effort that went into just creating the North Pole and refuse a present because it "wasn't" good enough! then yes ...

I got a screenshot of one guy bragging he has 15 tickets. People are selling them for 2B or for pets! GIMME a break.

=== WHAT IF ===

If it goes next year make boxes and tickets non-transferable and a flsg set on your account once you have 2 of each - do drop available.

OR:

I like your idea ... let's see what screaming and shouting goes on if Santa does not appear. I'd keep the tree light off as well.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I received a message from SandyClaws who wishes for everyone to see.

"Message from SandyClaws:
I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year.
Covid-19 2020 year has been hard on all of us. It reminds us to be thankful for the little things that are absolutely priceless.
2020 will go down in history as a year of many hardships so celebrate well as you kick it out the door for the new year!
Sincerely SandyClaws"
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Leone

Post by Leone »

Well said, Mr Claus (Claws).
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Barkley wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:16 pm
I understand the frustration alot may be under during this event. Beleave me it has been quite rough on the staff team as well. We asked for SaintNick and SandyClaws to accept 2 tickets from a single account because we hope a majority of players will understand we want everyone to enjoy the pleasure of getting something from Santa.

Quite obviously ALOT of PLAYERS ARE VERY GREEDY and SELFISH.
We unfortunately can not change that. We can be disappointed and disgusted at these players but it will not change them.

I wanted to open this event every year but being play players will not do what they were politely asked to do I'm not sure if we will continue to work so hard for players that do not appreciate us enough to sustain one simple request.

This event has shown us alot about players and unfortunately we even had to place a few accounts in jail but this event will deffinantly not be the same next time If we even put the effort into opening it agian.

Although Some Player's have done very well and let us see exactly what we are looking for. They will also be disappointed in the players they play the game with but like us we still hope for the best and wish for a better future.

I do hope everyone at least had fun on the new map and battling the elf's and Yeti's for the first time and I hope everyone got some good exp.

It took alot of work and lost alot of hours of sleep to create this event for everyone. So I do hope it was somewhat more appreciated rather than "unfair".

The event will be shut down Dec-31/Jan-1 so try to enjoy it as much as you can untill then because next time if at all it will not be the same.

Thanks to everyone for attending and giving your reviews. Have fun.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON