North Pole Event

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

merisajan

Re: North Pole Event

Post by merisajan »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 pm I do hope everyone at least had fun on the new map and battling the elf's and Yeti's for the first time and I hope everyone got some good exp.
thank you for all nice time all made for us
💓💕💓💕💓💕💖
elite very funny idea he funny big and nice skin 🤭🙂🌼🌺🌼🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Barkley wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:47 am The event is obviously highest player takes all drops and is most likely a mage. But the amount of players who broke the rulles is rediculas. So many people blocked paths so many killed pets so many spawned mobes so many did everything just to annoy others. The event allways had at least a couple scmaers doing what ever they wanted and to my question is is anything being done?

Menda reported someone for absolutely no reason and akkilles came to investigate and everyone started talking * afterwards.
Akkilles said something along the lines of you can place as many camp fires as you want as long as the path isont blcoked. Ofc menda started spaming out fire places
I tried to move my pet once and moved his by mistake and than someone else started doing it. Akkilles said you're not advised to bring pets at all so media started moving my pets with the botton on them. Than someone asked what was going on and menda claimed I was moving all Pets.
Idk how I can move 4 pets at once but ok. I have a 9min long video of it. But he stoped the * as soon as I started recording. Well he got the perfect timeing.

And about pet killers I'd be writing hours. And it would all be, X was spawning and spawning and spawning and......someone said stop,...., Spawning and spawning,.......................................

I got ready to fire a mean elf and memdolas or what ever the name was(I have made an imige) spawning and we'll... There were so many monsters nearly everyone was runin. On the way out someone came in stood in the way and bom it's dead. I'm not bothered about the death nealry as much as there being someone responsible for it. I see it is a week profitable event.

I hope for next year some cind of rules will come that will make it fair to everyone and not make it insanly easy for abusing the max limit of monsters increased.
It seems it's just a buff to pet killing. Akkilles asked if the GM's are forced to look at everything we do and I said "apparently yes, sadly". Either something real will change or GM's are Gona have to sit there and waste all their time just cos of some who just like to be bad and brake the fun for others and if they don't the GM inbox will get closer by the same report multiple tims. If I wouldn't have messaged rasta and if I reported everything at least 10 reports would have came just form me, and since the GM's to evrything alone they have to check the GM inbox. I still don't have replys form years ago and I don't ever expect to see em.
Like evrything won't the cops is true here.
Someone kills a pet? Let GM's fix it. Someone Kanye is using an autocliker? Let the GM's investigate. Event gone worng?Let the GM's can fix it. Scammers? Let the GM's monitor it. Fake reports? The GM's can deal with it.
How do you expect anything runing smodly if GM's need to do everything.

Mientes más que escribes, te vuelvo ha explicar la situación:

Aparece el Boss. Y todos sacan engendros.... MAL HECHO

muere el Boss, ahora yo kiero sacar engendros para aprovechar el tiempo. Ustedes bloquean el engendro. MAL HECHO

veo a jugadores haciendo fogatas para bloquear mi movimiento. Así que yo también hago fogatas. No bloqueo a nadie.

Aparece el Elfo. Empezáis a mover mis mascotas ( no sé cuál es el interés en hacer eso ) así que yo empiezo a mover las mascotas también.

Le dije a Akky que porque mueven mis mascotas? Que paren. Respuesta de Akky: mi mascota es mi responsabilidad. Así que ahora me toca a mí.

Haré engendros cuando quiera. Y tocaré las mascotas cuando quiera.

Haré lo mismo que me hacen ustedes.

SIMPLEMENTE
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:17 pm I saw where one person said he had 15 golden tickets.
Others were selling them for 2B each and Christmas Boxes for 100M

Me, I've managed to drop 2x bow(14)
thats sad
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Best would be next time doing it without pets and spawn of Bosses every Half hour.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

cotne7 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:17 pm When player opens gift box they have chance to get these items,

369 great wood axe 50%
370 great pickaxe 50%
435 great hammer 50%
436 great fishing rod 50%
395 mithril hammer 30%
396 mithril pickaxe 30%
397 mithril axe 30%
437 mithril fishing rod 30%
548 20000hp 15%
549 200mana 15%
587 piece of ancient armor 10%
588 piece of ancient weapon 5%
720 spider web 10%
702 adamantium ingot 5%
20703 petrified wood Leif 5%
655 meteor hammer 2%
656 meteor pickaxe 2%
657 meteor axe 2%
601 pet 1%

It's not worthless at all. Yes most common is great tools or mithril tools but there is also chance for very nice items.
i think you have started an intresting thing seth.
we could make such kind of item for example golden box or something like that which will be purchased and there will be different very rare items.golden box or something like wheel.players will be depeneded on luck
[/quote]
Ja myślę że tylko zabawki +4 są rzadkie
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Hary61827 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:19 pm
cotne7 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:17 pm When player opens gift box they have chance to get these items,

369 great wood axe 50%
370 great pickaxe 50%
435 great hammer 50%
436 great fishing rod 50%
395 mithril hammer 30%
396 mithril pickaxe 30%
397 mithril axe 30%
437 mithril fishing rod 30%
548 20000hp 15%
549 200mana 15%
587 piece of ancient armor 10%
588 piece of ancient weapon 5%
720 spider web 10%
702 adamantium ingot 5%
20703 petrified wood Leif 5%
655 meteor hammer 2%
656 meteor pickaxe 2%
657 meteor axe 2%
601 pet 1%

It's not worthless at all. Yes most common is great tools or mithril tools but there is also chance for very nice items.
i think you have started an intresting thing seth.
we could make such kind of item for example golden box or something like that which will be purchased and there will be different very rare items.golden box or something like wheel.players will be depeneded on luck
Ja myślę że tylko zabawki +4 są rzadkie
[/quote]

Already in progress but for a different map in a different shop 😉
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

El.Menda wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Mientes más que escribes, te vuelvo ha explicar la situación:

Aparece el Boss. Y todos sacan engendros.... MAL HECHO

muere el Boss, ahora yo kiero sacar engendros para aprovechar el tiempo. Ustedes bloquean el engendro. MAL HECHO

veo a jugadores haciendo fogatas para bloquear mi movimiento. Así que yo también hago fogatas. No bloqueo a nadie.

Aparece el Elfo. Empezáis a mover mis mascotas ( no sé cuál es el interés en hacer eso ) así que yo empiezo a mover las mascotas también.

Le dije a Akky que porque mueven mis mascotas? Que paren. Respuesta de Akky: mi mascota es mi responsabilidad. Así que ahora me toca a mí.

Haré engendros cuando quiera. Y tocaré las mascotas cuando quiera.

Haré lo mismo que me hacen ustedes.

SIMPLEMENTE
Unfortunately I do not understand this and I'm not going to use the translator on open English forum. You write English in the game so if you want me to read what you have to say here you can do it in English too.

In short words I'll put effort into it if you do.

side note. if this is a ongoing argument between you and Barkley it needs to stop in this thread. You both can do this in the inbox.

If you have a legit report send it to the GM inbox with detales.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Blackbetty wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:34 pm thats sad
Actually I'm not sad at all. Sure, I was given a Golden Ticket, and I bought one. The bows came from the Ghost Archers.

But here's the thing. There were people creating spawns while the BOSS was there, chasing the lower levels away, leaving the boss to the high level mages and archers and even killing pets. Well, the signs do say: DANGER TO PETS - but purposfully creating spawns to kill lower players and or pets. Just to hard to "prove". All I can say is what I saw.

For three days I went in and stood right where the BOSS would attack me, for various lengths of time.. I TANKED for them, and hacked away with my "Always Hit", I saw the lower levels running and saw the others creating the spawns from the safety of the wings.

I would not be surprised to find out they were alts of the "big boys". But that I don't know.

I do know that all the hard work put into this event does NOT deserve what is being said about it. I do not see these "complainers" creating anything. NO they just want to sponge off the events.

The fact that some ended up in jail pleases me.
The fact that it had to happen boils my blood!

Santa: If you give me Great Tools for the two tickets I'll gladly pass them on to some appreciative young (low level) player.

This Christmas I did my own thing with my Swedish Santa, Jultomten who had 2 pets full of stuff AND LK gave away a few items worth a but more. In fact some things that LK was given we simply passed on.

BTW: I created Jultomten last year for the 2019 Christmas season and he kept me busy because he was giving away the hottest item of that season: Mithril Miners Helmets. At a rough guess I crafted and Jultomten gave away 120 of them - minimum!

This year like every Christmas I have played FT, it was a time for LK gave gifts to people at random.

This is what is left over in his bag:
2020-12-29_214020_S11.jpg
Not much and would be a disappointment to you know who, who compiling about a 350 robe. BUT to the lower level players Jul met, they were happy.

Personally KUDOS! to the creator of The North Pole.
It's a beautiful map, to bad the greedy ruined the spirit of Christmas.

Two more days to redeem themselves. There is always hope!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Without getting religious Christmas boils down to this.

A gift was given to the world that it needed but didn't deserve. And all were invited from the humble who had little to the king who had much.

The announcement was peace and good will to all...even though many did not care, did not understand, or did not see how it was meant for all. But the offer still came and the kindness was still extended.

I hope that spirit will prevail and the complaining and ill behavior will be swallowed up in it's intention one of peace and good will.

None of us deserve Christmas but here it came smiling at us all with a glowing heart. I hope the offer will be repeated every year, not because it is deserved but perhaps because it is not. That's what Christmas boils down to anyway.
Retired
Blackbetty

Post by Blackbetty »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:50 am
Blackbetty wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:34 pm thats sad
Actually I'm not sad at all. Sure, I was given a Golden Ticket, and I bought one. The bows came from the Ghost Archers.

But here's the thing. There were people creating spawns while the BOSS was there, chasing the lower levels away, leaving the boss to the high level mages and archers and even killing pets. Well, the signs do say: DANGER TO PETS - but purposfully creating spawns to kill lower players and or pets. Just to hard to "prove". All I can say is what I saw.

For three days I went in and stood right where the BOSS would attack me, for various lengths of time.. I TANKED for them, and hacked away with my "Always Hit", I saw the lower levels running and saw the others creating the spawns from the safety of the wings.

I would not be surprised to find out they were alts of the "big boys". But that I don't know.

I do know that all the hard work put into this event does NOT deserve what is being said about it. I do not see these "complainers" creating anything. NO they just want to sponge off the events.

The fact that some ended up in jail pleases me.
The fact that it had to happen boils my blood!

Santa: If you give me Great Tools for the two tickets I'll gladly pass them on to some appreciative young (low level) player.

This Christmas I did my own thing with my Swedish Santa, Jultomten who had 2 pets full of stuff AND LK gave away a few items worth a but more. In fact some things that LK was given we simply passed on.

BTW: I created Jultomten last year for the 2019 Christmas season and he kept me busy because he was giving away the hottest item of that season: Mithril Miners Helmets. At a rough guess I crafted and Jultomten gave away 120 of them - minimum!

This year like every Christmas I have played FT, it was a time for LK gave gifts to people at random.

This is what is left over in his bag:
2020-12-29_214020_S11.jpg
Not much and would be a disappointment to you know who, who compiling about a 350 robe. BUT to the lower level players Jul met, they were happy.

Personally KUDOS! to the creator of The North Pole.
It's a beautiful map, to bad the greedy ruined the spirit of Christmas.

Two more days to redeem themselves. There is always hope!
what i ment was sad was those with 15 tickets and those selling them.