Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Re: North Pole Event

Post by SK1976 »

such events should be weekly like in other games too :)

This event is good work !

THX
DUKE of SK-Clan
Shadow009

Post by Shadow009 »

The map is so beautiful decorated!!

Thanks to whoever made it!! ♡

Merry Chrismas!
If you ever need help, write me.

Live - Laugh - Love - Loyality ♡

Your Shadow will always be with you, even if unseen in the dark.
TheTurk

Post by TheTurk »

I was expecting to see a snowman there xD. But I have not seen :lol:
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Donde encuentro a Santa para darle mi ticket ??
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

When player opens gift box they have chance to get these items,

369 great wood axe 50%
370 great pickaxe 50%
435 great hammer 50%
436 great fishing rod 50%
395 mithril hammer 30%
396 mithril pickaxe 30%
397 mithril axe 30%
437 mithril fishing rod 30%
548 20000hp 15%
549 200mana 15%
587 piece of ancient armor 10%
588 piece of ancient weapon 5%
720 spider web 10%
702 adamantium ingot 5%
20703 petrified wood Leif 5%
655 meteor hammer 2%
656 meteor pickaxe 2%
657 meteor axe 2%
601 pet 1%

It's not worthless at all. Yes most common is great tools or mithril tools but there is also chance for very nice items.
[/quote]
i think you have started an intresting thing seth.
we could make such kind of item for example golden box or something like that which will be purchased and there will be different very rare items.golden box or something like wheel.players will be depeneded on luck
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

A golden Ticket may be dropped. You can take this to Santa for a rare free gift. If you have a ticket and you do not see Santa after January 1st you can take it to a GM for a rare prize. (These can be sold at good price to other players) the gift you recive from turning a ticket in is random and can be very valuable) we recommend the Santa's to accept only 2 tickets per account. This way other players can buy a ticket and get a chance to receive a gift.
When player opens gift box they have chance to get these items,
Two quotes from the first post.

What is the difference between "Santa's Golden Ticket", a golden ticket, and a "Gift Box", a little red box, with regard to the item received?

The list quoted is for the "Gift Box".
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

The event is obviously highest player takes all drops and is most likely a mage. But the amount of players who broke the rulles is rediculas. So many people blocked paths so many killed pets so many spawned mobes so many did everything just to annoy others. The event allways had at least a couple scmaers doing what ever they wanted and to my question is is anything being done?

Menda reported someone for absolutely no reason and akkilles came to investigate and everyone started talking * afterwards.
Akkilles said something along the lines of you can place as many camp fires as you want as long as the path isont blcoked. Ofc menda started spaming out fire places
I tried to move my pet once and moved his by mistake and than someone else started doing it. Akkilles said you're not advised to bring pets at all so media started moving my pets with the botton on them. Than someone asked what was going on and menda claimed I was moving all Pets.
Idk how I can move 4 pets at once but ok. I have a 9min long video of it. But he stoped the * as soon as I started recording. Well he got the perfect timeing.

And about pet killers I'd be writing hours. And it would all be, X was spawning and spawning and spawning and......someone said stop,...., Spawning and spawning,.......................................

I got ready to fire a mean elf and memdolas or what ever the name was(I have made an imige) spawning and we'll... There were so many monsters nearly everyone was runin. On the way out someone came in stood in the way and bom it's dead. I'm not bothered about the death nealry as much as there being someone responsible for it. I see it is a week profitable event.

I hope for next year some cind of rules will come that will make it fair to everyone and not make it insanly easy for abusing the max limit of monsters increased.
It seems it's just a buff to pet killing. Akkilles asked if the GM's are forced to look at everything we do and I said "apparently yes, sadly". Either something real will change or GM's are Gona have to sit there and waste all their time just cos of some who just like to be bad and brake the fun for others and if they don't the GM inbox will get closer by the same report multiple tims. If I wouldn't have messaged rasta and if I reported everything at least 10 reports would have came just form me, and since the GM's to evrything alone they have to check the GM inbox. I still don't have replys form years ago and I don't ever expect to see em.
Like evrything won't the cops is true here.
Someone kills a pet? Let GM's fix it. Someone Kanye is using an autocliker? Let the GM's investigate. Event gone worng?Let the GM's can fix it. Scammers? Let the GM's monitor it. Fake reports? The GM's can deal with it.
How do you expect anything runing smodly if GM's need to do everything.

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I saw where one person said he had 15 golden tickets.
Others were selling them for 2B each and Christmas Boxes for 100M

Me, I've managed to drop 2x bow(14)
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I Think idea on that event was that ppls share Drops each other as presenting each other.
I presented most friends with boxes or items or Tickets too, because only 2 tikets/acc r allowed.
DUKE of SK-Clan