North Pole views.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

North Pole views.

Post by Akkilles »

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
First of all: Thank you for participating in north pole and being active in forum. It's really nice to see you all since i get lonely here most of my time. 😊

I do not know what items players can exchange with all these tickets but honestly a Zander fish would get me in a good mood.

Most people who celebrate Christmas Eve know that it is a time to show appreciation for each other by having certain basic rules such as empathy, sympathy, humility and being generous is more important than all the Christmas presents in the world?

I do not understand what causes hysteria and what makes you angry.
Did your friend get more tickets and not you?
Your friend does not give back?
You do not see Santa?
This event is bad.
People cheat.
I loss my pet etc.
Let me put it this way. They have warned players both here in the forum and I myself have been in game to remind players of their PETS and Lordseth North pole Post --->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18390.
Peoples who have participated in this North Pole event have done an incredible job by even producing this idea.
--> Who do you think these people made this event for ?? <---
Think about it for a while and bring this to your mind.

They do this for free and work under pressure due to the real life with family, parenting and real work. All to be able to give the game a little joy.
I apologize for even saying this: When I cook and make an effort in my kitchen and when it's time to eat, i get the comments from my kids. 🗣This is disgusting. Of course it hurts. (maybe i should have bake pizza that day 🤣)
This is just an example of what I have experienced here after everyone's comments about North pole.
I just ask you to treat the creators with respect and in a good way give a specific solution to the problems.

It is you players who are important and are experts.
You spend playing time in the North Pole and you see things that need to be improved.

We are grateful for your views but give your views in a constructive way so the North Pole can get better and better. I encourage you to write 3 things that should be improved (I do not guarantee that you can get your will through but I hope it can help creators to develop the north pole event in the future)

I will delete your suggestions if it does not meet the requirements here.
You write 3 things that should be improved and that are reasonable (remember we have this map set up already but maybe small things can be improved).
You should not demand too big changes nor write long stories, it should be short but also specific.
Example ->
Put numbers and followed by your solotion.
1. Increase spawn rate.
2. Change wider entrance on the main door.
3. Well ... I think you understand.......
-=ADMIN.Akkilles=-
👉 Currently retired 👈 --> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Mr_Maks

Re: North Pole views.

Post by Mr_Maks »

Can you shorten the proposals and rate it from 1 to 3? Do not forget that the more specific the better. (Akkilles)

1)Make it so that not only one player gets the drop and everyone could participate in this.(Anyone who does damage or top 10 damage by boss)
2)Depending on the capabilities of point 1 so that all classes can participate, perhaps it would be nice to that bosses had alternate between a small dex and a large.
3)Depending on the capabilities of point 1, decide whether you need to have bosses for each level, or everyone should beat one two or three monsters at the same time with a huge amount of hp.
4)If players do not have enough space, one or more copies of event maps can be made.
(Addition at the request of Akkilles)
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Wooooooman

Post by Wooooooman »

1. That event only mage and sword drop gift and taken all bow dwarf ogre can drop chance 0% that is seck every one need have chance for drop plz make random drop every one

I edited your post
i m change
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

the BIG BOSS drops for highest DMG player !

the elfes r lower bosses and dropping some cool items too, and its for most ppls !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

First of all, this is a great new map and THANK YOU to everyone who has worked on its creation.

As for a suggestion, remember the days when the player who landed the last hit got the drop? Now, that had its own problems so I'm not saying that we should fully go back to it.

However, for the big bosses would there be a way of coding a random choice between 'last hit' and 'most damage' in order to get the drop?

Us players would never be able to know which option was in play, so it would still mean we all give each boss our full attention.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Increase the time of this event🙂🌺🌺if we have time We are not worried anymore 🌺🙂🌺we have time for drop so happy and i think all drop in long time 2 week good 🤭😉
I have stress every day to finish
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Here's my opinion of this .....

If a player hits a boss ONCE or 1000 times his/her name goes on a list - just ONCE!
- that way mages do not get more chances for more hits.
- - it is an event and should be equal for ALL!
- - - they do get extra XP though
- melee character get one hit at a time on bosses - not a continuous stream like mages.

- when the boss dies ... a random number generator picks a payer | % chance
- - - if the player has left the room NO PRIZE
- - - player must be in the room when the boss dies to receive the drop.
Edited: (Akkilles)
One very important question:
Where can tickets be redeemed?
- or did I miss something?
-->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18390
This seems to be hidden in a fog some place.

=== EDIT === EDIT === EDIT ===
Thank you for the edit Akkilles - I feel silly now since I advocate "Read the whole post and don't make assumptions"
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
But we are entitled to an OOPS! or two a day before we hit the "Panic Button". :)
Last edited by LostKnight on Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Syor

Post by Syor »

beautiful map, there is an air of Christmas. good.

1- The map is nice but not functional. I would like that in those buildings there are: shops, spawn places, small missions, so it is richer and more interesting, and not just aesthetics.

2- I've killed so many Yetis, nothing ever fell. I propose that in these fixed-term events the only damage ours can take is that of the weapon, and that's it. No pets, no weird arrows, no class skills, no magic. This way everyone has the same chances

3- Higher sink rate. And not just by the bosses. But from all of our people involved. Even different objects. It is an event. Rare and short-lived. If we don't put in some extra gifts, xp has nothing different to do anywhere. With the same drops and the same percentages. Where is the difference?

Thank you all.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Wooooooman wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:09 pm 1. That event only mage and sword drop gift and taken all bow dwarf ogre can drop chance 0% that is seck every one need have chance for drop plz make random drop every one

I edited your post
Sowrd drop nothing only hight lvls mage drop
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Thank you for the intro @Akkilles.
Everyone else thank you for your suggestions.
I'm sorry the map is not perfect yet. I did it in quite a hurry but I can of course make some adjustments to make it better for everyone. So please keep on making suggestions.
For anyone who has not noticed, I do keep editing my original post about the north pole viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18390&p=133353#p133353. I am releasing information that is good to know so please check at least once a day while the event is open.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON