Auto clickers

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Auto clickers

Post by compbatant »

Due to this problem that has caused intense game lag. I have had to work overtime more than usual. It has required complicated investigations to be able to locate what caused all the black screen and kick outs and not least these games lag. This has created many problems not only for the creator and the GM team but also for all other players. Pets have disappeared or died as a result. An important and necessary change has been made and it is to minimize damage to the game and hopefully make the game go smoothly in the future.

If you don't want to go to the jail, stop using auto clickers. All is stored in logs. You will be disconnected from server if you overload it with too many packets.
Casting spell is faster if you just hold spell button than clicking it multiple times.
Syor

Re: Auto clickers

Post by Syor »

good job.

I hope the offenders have understood.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

This seems to be a sensible place to remind players of the game rules, particularly rule 7:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

...and of an update from the GM team:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=16703
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

This issue what brought to your attention months ago. When it was being widely abused during clan instance warfare. I have had multiple discussions with your GM team regarding exactly this.

Frankly, your announcement is months, if not years too late. Server side it is very easy to see what is happening.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18110#p130362
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Personal Opinion: Permanent Jail for the "player" not just the character caught auto-clicking.

It takes a conscious effort of the human player to install and program an auto-clicker.
It is NOT the pixel characters fault.
Jailing 1 or 7 is not the answer - he has more and those more are messing up the game for everyone.

Nip the problem at the source!
Why can't people see this????????
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
original

Post by original »

compbatant wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:38 pm If you don't want to go to the jail, stop using auto clickers. All is stored in logs. You will be disconnected from server if you overload it with too many packets.
Casting spell is faster if you just hold spell button than clicking it multiple times.
hello game creator :)
I use my old tablet to play, The tablet system does not support the ft7 + version.
In the 6+ version I am using, the spell hold is not installed.
My account magician 1350+ requires continuous screen tapping.
I do not have the funds (money) to purchase a new device with support for version 7+
Please tell me how I can level up my character without harming the server.
I don't want to harm the server. :|
I have no way to use the wedge clamp ...
Please give advice on how to solve this problem :(
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ original

Use what was used back then - manual tapping of "Spell" the buttons. You will not come close to what an auto-clicker can and does do.

If you do install an auto-clicker - it does not matter what version your use, if you get caught, you will go to jail. But finger tapping will not do that.

You'll be just fine.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

put them in jail forever and ever
Why do they crowd the game space when they do not enjoy the game?
they should be in jail forever
They only increase the level without any purpose
And finally, when they have nothing to do, they start harassing others
I always wondered how they would endure imprisonment
Now I realize they do not work hard their character at all to worry
Just increase the aimless level
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

compbatant wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:38 pm Due to this problem that has caused intense game lag. I have had to work overtime more than usual. It has required complicated investigations to be able to locate what caused all the black screen and kick outs and not least these games lag. This has created many problems not only for the creator and the GM team but also for all other players. Pets have disappeared or died as a result. An important and necessary change has been made and it is to minimize damage to the game and hopefully make the game go smoothly in the future.

If you don't want to go to the jail, stop using auto clickers. All is stored in logs. You will be disconnected from server if you overload it with too many packets.
awesome job.
but i want to ma tion that casting spell sometimes not working i need to recast spell to make it work and thats bad becouse im loosing 12 seconds in figuring if spell casts work or not..please make it like every cast works.
also i feel that when i click red spell i cant imedietly use heal spell.it needs about 1 second to be changed and 1 sec means alot
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
original

Post by original »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:32 am @ original

Use what was used back then - manual tapping of "Spell" the buttons. You will not come close to what an auto-clicker can and does do.

If you do install an auto-clicker - it does not matter what version your use, if you get caught, you will go to jail. But finger tapping will not do that.

You'll be just fine.
Thank you for the answer)
Теперь я спокоен :)