Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
-TheTurk

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by -TheTurk »

I still don't understand anything 😔 :( :cry: :roll:
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i believe it bro. i believe it.

Thats crazy

Let me do my work on friday, and after it, i will see it was good or not !

I predicted BIG changes in 2021 ... here they coming !
DUKE of SK-Clan
wofi

Post by wofi »

I diddnt got towers in backpack in test did that happen to aneyone else?
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

and I noticed an error. I cannot put my tower like on the main server. Because towers are now placed like walls. My desire to move my tower 1 step goes 4-5 steps. If this is a new feature, that's nasty. Cause if this happens the map will be half empty. Because the lighthouse is a very irregular map.
Screenshot_20210127-112949.png
Screenshot_20210127-112949.png (4.67 MiB) Viewed 1795 times
Screenshot_20210127-112958.png
Screenshot_20210127-112958.png (4.66 MiB) Viewed 1795 times
Screenshot_20210127-113509.png
Screenshot_20210127-113509.png (4.69 MiB) Viewed 1795 times
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Not evan a single island on the whole of the emebr islands can be closed. Not Evan a single island. This is absolutely horrible. You can't block anything becose towers work like walls!!! This is just.... Like why did an update have to arise that will destroy the map for anyone who enters it. You cannot defend anything. All of the work evryone did will be undone by this update. You shouldve told me about this update before releasing the map so I couldve made the map possible to be used. Now the map is as good as if it dosent exsit. Months of work has been undone and hundreds of hours of building and blcok pacing was cancelled cos you literally can't do anything. This is a serious issue. The map had a backstory a theme and was without any close runer up the most detaild clan map. And now to have it canceled? Unless the map shuts down on Friday 18:00 and I and kalen start the whole map from scratch for THE THRID time evrything is gone. You have to change the system or close the map till it's finished and let the towers be placed form the bag at that day. You can't place anything you can't close anything and the orc towers don't even look good. Making towers a part of the all system works evrywhere but on this map. I wish that this wall system is evrywhere but in this map. If it's not that way you had just deleted hundreds of hours of work. You can't just come and do this without thinking about the things that could happen and properly Investigae evry map if the feature would work. I am 99.9% sure the same will happen to the light house map and 90% that it will to Salimander island on -2.-3. You need to delay this feature for at least a nother month till all maps finish. Or you will make everyone mad. The old system is much much much better. Make it so that towers don't contact with walls but instead they do only if they are placed next to a wall. You can't make towers in the same system as walls cos you will brake the whole game. This is absolutely unacceptable. 3-4 clan maps are on the horizon of collapse cos of this feature. You have killd the ladders on 3.-3 so they can't be sequred I bet. This is going to be a step way backwards not only annoying players but removing thousands of hours of work by making their safe bases safe no more.

-2.-3 Salimander island, 5.3 The emebr islands, 3.-3, Light house, and undgeroud all on the bring of colapse. And I bet 4.2 can't close cos of the sides, neither can -1.2 or maybe Evan -1.4.
The game is absolutely being demolished.

Edit: Sorry I forgot to mention the crazy quantities of bugs. Kalen managed to do 5 levels of white castle in 30 sec to 1 minute without using his hammer. Just think about that. This update is braking the game and than all of these bugs Inn addition as soon as this goes into effect the game will be broken for most players who play clans. The only real safe map from this update that can benefit of it is 2.2 the games worst positioned easyest to destroy map, and those will have an audio/top/Lodi/west crisis. This update if it releases on Friday 18:00 will go down as the worst update in ft history braking all clans hard work. Evry map will be effected by this and most of this will be in a bad way. Absolutely unacceptable.
Last edited by Barkley on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
wofi

Post by wofi »

Each map when this will hapen needs a GM to put block away or somwhere so it's possible to block otherwise it be unfair to all
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
Leone

Post by Leone »

Presumably, this is exactly why the new clan buildings have been released in advance on the test server.

Test for problems, locate them, report them and then they will be resolved before being released on the main server.

A fair and transparent process that works well.
gguggu

Post by gguggu »

questions:

-Is it possible to deactivate all mob monsters from clan maps on transfer days? I, like many other dukes, have Dukes liv20 or 30 ... Pets die and resources disappear from the backpack.

-On transfer days if by mistake or accidental problem you delete a Liv 2850 tower. Is it possible to get it back from the GMs? Maybe with the screenshots of the full backpack to test the buildings received.

.- Lords can be added and joined on transfer days. ? I also request to increase the transfer days. Go from the current 48h and increase to 72h or 96h?

- Will it be possible to merge 2 clans into one even after the ft upgrade?

N.b. But what if there are trees or something in the middle and it will not be possible to close the base?

- Is it possible for a Duka to keep buildings in their backpack and put them back later? Maybe tokens can remain in the backpack to be replaced if necessary.?

Can you please answer all the questions?

Thanks very much in advance.
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:45 am Its stupid ALL !

It wont work.

I will see what a kind of catastrophe will be on Friday and Saturday !

If i loose my clan, i am OFF :)

Bad regards ... SK :( :(
+1
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

And I ask again. Will anyone have access to Map 5.3? Because that map was released secretly and without anyone's knowledge. It would be obvious bias to allow the same clans to be rebuilt there.