Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
Barkley

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by Barkley »

Do buildings ever change the size which they occupy according to level or it is always the same?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I also think that due to some bugs and the problem with the installation of buildings due to obstacles, it is necessary to give players more time (one or more spare days to install buildings).
In fact, they have only one day left until Friday and they will need to try to put them again.They can't do it now to practice because they are waiting for fixes.
Another important thing is that any duke can go to any clan map and start spamming buildings, preventing old clans from returning their buildings or preventing them by blocking place with a character.(But it's ok for a test server, don't fix there)
Beware of abuse and warn about it GM.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

compbatant wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:05 pm Thank you for your feedback.
To solve issue with build spot blocked by trees or bushes I will add another change.
You will be able to chop down all trees and bushes on clan maps.
The new trees and bushes will grow up in random position. How much trees should be on each clan map? 50?
Does this apply to all small plants and other little things? There are also stones and they can also possibly interfere with someone.
By the way, the random position will really affect the balancing of the treatment of buildings, since before everyone could extract resources without interruption, but now they will need to run to the other end of the map for this and finding them :? Edited.Perhaps I did not figure it out and the trees will not disappear constantly as on ordinary maps, but only once when one of the clan leaders wants it?If the duke will remove tree or any other object and it will appear in a random place will it be saved in this place after restart?If so then all this panic is really in vain
If the dukes of clans could to have a possibility drag these resources during the return of buildings, in my opinion it sounds better, but maybe only for me so.
Last edited by Mr_Maks on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

I can't put any tower in the lighthouse. therefore I can not test. i need more time.
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

and I have a question. Can we just build the towers in our bag? So can't we build new towers? And can we level up the towers?
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 pm
To solve issue with build spot blocked by trees or bushes I will add another change.
The new trees and bushes will grow up in random position. How much trees should be on each clan map? 50?
Does this apply to all small plants and other little things? There are also stones and they can also possibly interfere with someone.
By the way, the random position will really affect the balancing of the treatment of buildings, since before everyone could extract resources without interruption, but now they will need to run to the other end of the map for this and finding them :?
If the dukes of clans could to have a possibility drag these resources during the return of buildings, in my opinion it sounds better, but maybe only for me so.
I agree. This mehanic would be great.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The main thing is that it is preserved and after the next system restart all this don't appears inside the buildings and is not available anymore :D
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

At map 3.-3 at the SK clan needs to be stones.
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:10 pm During this period of testing the new clan buildings, I suspect that posts which are brief, precise and factual will be more effective than those that are littered with complaints, but have little substance.

Brief, precise and factual, such as this: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=134428#p134419

And effective: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=134430#p134426
+100
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Mr_Maks wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:59 pm
By the way, the random position will really affect the balancing of the treatment of buildings, since before everyone could extract resources without interruption, but now they will need to run to the other end of the map for this and finding them :? Edited.Perhaps I did not figure it out and the trees will not disappear constantly as on ordinary maps, but only once when one of the clan leaders wants it?If the duke will remove tree or any other object and it will appear in a random place will it be saved in this place after restart?If so then all this panic is really in vain
I apologize for the spam, but I edited the post with the question because I did not understand it like other players.This answer is very important for everyone.