Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by compbatant »

I removed all trees and bushes on clan maps on test server so you can check your buildings placement.
The trees & bushes will grow in random position. If you chop one of them the new will appear soon in random position. The total number of trees will be 50 per map (my proposal, can be changed).
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:48 pm At map 3.-3 at the SK clan needs to be stones.
I want to be your new neighbor, please leave a space for me if you can.
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 am I removed all trees and bushes on clan maps on test server so you can check your buildings placement.
The trees & bushes will grow in random position. If you chop one of them the new will appear soon in random position. The total number of trees will be 50 per map (my proposal, can be changed).
Why can't I put a tower?
Screenshot_20210128-021626.png
Screenshot_20210128-021626.png (800.08 KiB) Viewed 2134 times
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

-TheTurk wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:18 am
compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:05 am I removed all trees and bushes on clan maps on test server so you can check your buildings placement.
Why can't I put a tower?
I blocked creating new buildings so only creating buildings from items is active right now the same as it will be for the first 48h after activating changes in the main server.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

If it is possible to leave trees and stones not disappearing as they were, it is always better to choose this option.If at least one of the things I suggested is possible for implementation it would be great.
It's just that if the players are squeezed and deprived of the ability to access resources for the defending side it will be very difficult.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Why can't I put a tower?
I hope we will solve it all !

Will see in friday.

Please remember the allies at the maps bro.
DUKE of SK-Clan
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

Do we need to empty the towers?
ReM

Post by ReM »

compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:26 am
Why can't I put a tower?
I blocked creating new buildings so only creating buildings from items is active right now the same as it will be for the first 48h after activating changes in the main server.
if this is the case, then we do not have the opportunity to practice in the layout. There are no structures in the Dukes ' bag...
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

-TheTurk wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:43 am Do we need to empty the towers?
Not need empty Towers.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

After trees and bushes regrow somewhere. What will happen if they are in the way of Something? Will you be able to move them again?
The tree regrowing will mean you will need to run around everywhere and people who have thought to sequre a tree in their land will lose it after choping it. If trees go randomly there will be more in more empty basses becose there is more spaces to let trees re grow. But if you are an enemy to the rest of the map like spw on 1.-4 after choping down a tree and it landing in enejay territory you have no way to get more planks.this will mean it will be much harder for anyone wanting to take a clan map for their side becose after trees are gone they are gone. This is what I ment last time.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst