Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
compbatant
Site Admin

Upcoming changes

Post by compbatant »

Big change in clan buildings is coming soon. The towers will be part of the wall system.
new_walls1.jpg
new_walls1.jpg (374.64 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
Towers and walls will have different look depending on their level.
walls_levels.png
walls_levels.png (70.61 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
New clan building - shop will be available. Clan members will be able to put there items for sell (for other clan members) or specify what they want to buy and for how much.
14_0.png
14_0.png (52.35 KiB) Viewed 6480 times
Because building will have different size and positioning that's why necessary is to remove all clan buildings from all maps.
Clan dukes will receive special item representing each clan building the clan had. They will be able to use this item to recreate their clan building on the new position.
Items from clan buildings will be added to dukes backpack too. If the items exceed backpack size then you will see them after freeing some items from backpack.
The changes will be activated on Friday at 18.00 FT time. Be prepared. Please remember to update game to the version 8.11. This version will be needed to enter clan map.

There is one important question:
A: Recreating clan buildings should be allowed only on the same map where clan had base
B: Clans should stay on the same map

Another change is that you will be able to chop down all trees and bushes on clan maps.
The new trees and bushes will grow up in random position.
Clan merge will be disabled for the first 48h. PVP will be disabled too, clan buildings will be immortal during that time.
Only clan dukes will be able to enter clan maps where they had their bases.
Before activating all that changes all players from clan maps will be moved to start map.

PS:
If you want to kill me because of these changes then one small note, I am not living at the place you can find :P

This is not all, there are more changes coming soon:)
New Blood Palace maps will be released in the next few days which contains many new content including new monsters and items.

And the last news is that I will switch soon to the new server which will be faster and bigger :)

You can now test everything on test server! All your clan buildings should be now in duke's backpack on test server. You can go to clan map on test server and test placing buildings on map.
I added option for removing building from map and converting it into item so you will be able to fix position if you put building in wrong place.

I forgot about one more information.
FT 6.8 will be supported no longer than 1st of November. The Google ends support for one of the services used by this version at that date.
Currently only 7.5% of players use this version and it decreases every day.
Disabling this version will give many new possibilities because I will not have to worry about backward compatibility and many new features can be added.
Phiso

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by Phiso »

THIS IS GREAT the game will become more enjoyable I receive items for my ogre 😁
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Yes BLOOD PALACE is a nice treat for everyone with new monsters and gear. As LostKnight warned everyone we are on the way.
Attachments
Polish_20210125_200835342.jpg
Polish_20210125_200835342.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 6457 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

compbatant wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm
A: Recreating clan buildings should be allowed only on the same map where clan had base

I cannot answer this question without trying it. because I have no idea what it will look like. It would be nice if we had a chance to try this on the test server.
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

-TheTurk wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:18 pm
compbatant wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm

I cannot answer this question without trying it. because I have no idea what it will look like. It would be nice if we had a chance to try this on the test server.
I believe it should be updated on test server, so it can be looked at there.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:11 pm Yes BLOOD PALACE is a nice treat for everyone with new monsters and gear. As LostKnight warned everyone we are on the way.
Nice item
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

compbatant wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm Big change in clan buildings is coming soon. The towers will be part of the wall system.

new_walls1.jpg

Towers and walls will have different look depending on their level.

walls_levels.png

New clan building - shop will be available. Clan members will be able to put there items for sell (for other clan members) or specify what they want to buy and for how much.

14_0.png

Because building will have different size and positioning that's why necessary is to remove all clan buildings from all maps.
Clan dukes will receive special item representing each clan building the clan had. They will be able to use this item to recreate their clan building on the new position.
Items from clan buildings will be added to dukes backpack too. If the items exceed backpack size then you will see them after freeing some items from backpack.
The changes will be activated on Friday at 18.00 FT time. Be prepared. Please remember to update game to the version 8.11. This version will be needed to enter clan map.

PS:
If you want to kill me because of these changes then one small note, I am not living at the place you can find :P

This is not all, there are more changes coming soon:)
New Blood Palace maps will be released in the next few days which contains many new content including new monsters and items.

And the last news is that I will switch soon to the new server which will be faster and bigger :)
REMEMBER my IDEA plz.
I done a post some days ago because the archers !
Archers or balists should shot over walls till maybe level 500 or 1k level wall.
over 500 or 1k they cant shot over wall anylonger !
Idk if u wanna programm it or net, but it will solve the "Cant Shot Over Walls"-Problem !

Greetings, and ur idea is realy good ! THX

Greetings .... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

LordSeth wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:11 pm Yes BLOOD PALACE is a nice treat for everyone with new monsters and gear. As LostKnight warned everyone we are on the way.
I hope we ALL get infos abou whre and how to get these new gears, or where or how we can find new maps !? :-)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

Exciting times for FT!
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I'm definitely looking forward to the 1250 axe😁
Does life really get better?