Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
gguggu

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by gguggu »

it's not clear to me:

Really won't it be possible to build wall and gate ???? And how will it be possible to enlarge the base to enter the shop? At least walls and gates must be able to be built. How can I fix castles if they don't close well with the walls?
ITALIA

VERDEBIANCOROSSO
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

I really don't understand how people will put buildings with such conditions and how it will be.
Some can put a building near a bush,herbs or other small object because it was possible to do this before.But after these two days anyone can come up and cut down and go inside?Or after two days, small objects such as grass or cacti will no longer be available for cutting down?This will only apply to trees or everything?Same stones still interfere with placing buildings on some maps as I showed in a recent post.
This is also one of the reasons why I recommend allowing the players themselves to regulate these if possible and if this is not possible then maybe GM just be able to help them remove or move obstacles???
This mechanic is completely new and people may not have time to adapt so quickly and may make make a big mistakes.Players have less than a day left but they still don't understand everything.Maybe shouldn't be in such a hurry?
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

+++
DUKE of SK-Clan
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

wofi wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:27 pm
-TheTurk wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:16 pm
Cleopatra wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:28 pm Dear combat
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to take the time and put a small no-build Zone on any stairs or teleports on accesses to clan maps. This would prevent accidental wall jumps if there is an invasion. Other clan maps that have borders can't build on the border neither should the stairs or portal Clan Maps. I've noticed that Clan Maps they can build right on stairs and portals are almost untouchable. And I know accidental wall jumps are a headache for GM's. And this update would totally be the perfect opportunity put that in place without it interfering in any buildings already laid down

Summary: no build Zone on ALL clan map accesses
I did not understand exactly what you wanted to say. Can you speak a little more clearly?
She wants that evrey clan map has some zone where towers can't shot so it would be fair becos some maps no one can walk without towers shouting on underground it's like impossible to break in and there should be a chance
Then you propose an idea with some kind of benefit lol
Look at map such as -1.2 or 2.2
Your completely right side has a good radius and it will be difficult for your enemies to stand there, because buildings will attack them immediately
If the buildings are far away, then this will make it possible to enter and attack all buildings easily and no one can protect it, abuse of catapults, you can easily block exit from the dungeon to the clan map
Many maps are not ready for this change, the dukes may not have enough buildings to close the passage
You will not be able to properly PVP, those who attack will have the advantage. Isn't it an abuse that you can stand by the stairs with your full team and attack And the defending side will not be able to defend itself, because if there are many of you, then few people who will defend will be able to get to you to fight
You must understand the difference between an open maps and one where the stairs
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

Everyone has the right to protect their own clan, everyone can fight for the land, this is the meaning of the clan, if you can not attack and defeat the clan it is meaningless.
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

taizhen wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:53 am Everyone has the right to protect their own clan, everyone can fight for the land, this is the meaning of the clan, if you can not attack and defeat the clan it is meaningless.
Tell me how you are going to protect your clan if you are an archer
You can't shoot over obstacles
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

Have the archers on the wall.
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

taizhen wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:13 am Have the archers on the wall.
Well, if you don't know all the mechanics well,I'll explain it to you. It will be very difficult to block the passage at the stairs,many territories have a non-standard place with a limited area, it will be difficult to do this and the location becomes immediately vulnerable
How can you protect such a place, if you have a territory for several people, this territory will be occupied by attackers and no one will be able to protect it. To have equality in PVP, you need several people in the same zone where the attackers are located. How would the warriors defend such places? They will not be able to attack the player,they will only be able to beat the siege
Archers can't shoot through the wall,only mages can defend this place, but if you're still sure that you can defend this place so easily, then how do you imagine what would happen if the mage couldn't fight the attackers because they might be standing far away and there would be obstacles in front of you. And to kill someone above level 3k, you need to have a very strong mage, because if he is with them of the same level, he will not have a chance to protect anything. And as you may have noticed, players will not be able to heal their buildings from a distance, as before. The radius of heal/build is only 2
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

Of course, open cards have more advantages for defense, such cards have a lot of space for fighting. As you can see,many have started to put buildings as walls,close to each other,which makes it possible not to protect these locations. And locations such as -1.2 4.2 can only be attacked by vspgo from two sides. The recent fight on -1.2 showed that a lot of attackers can not enter such locations, half of the people TP on 0; 0. It is impossible to attack on the right side of such locations as -1.2 2.2 1. -4. Because all buildings standing on this side have a radius to the end of the map. Locations with stairs do not need such changes because you can not put many buildings there because of the obstacles of the map itself. It is very difficult to protect such places. Such a change will only give one negative, because no one will be able to put their buildings in such a way that they can defend well. And there will be a lot of problems from the players, they will say that they will leave the game because they can not protect it and this will continue always with such changes
ReM

Post by ReM »

and where is the promised update?