Upcoming changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Recreating clan base should be allowed:

On any clan map.
31%
Only on the map where clan had their base before.
69%

Total votes: 98
SellSword

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by SellSword »

Well deserved. I don't care what issues there may be or how upset you are about something that is beyond acceptable.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

THREATS OF ANY KIND SHOULD MEAN PERMA BAN! IN GAME AS WELL. :evil:
That the Buddha regarded ignorance as the principle of birth and death, and therefore of misery in the world, is a well established fact.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Hello.
Because ALL the Problem we had on build the SK-Clan again, idk what items where in the buildings.
Now they are nearly empty all.
Idk there where Items in at the beginning or not !
PLz, can you check it !
Maybe i think i clicked them away because items appeared as i taken buildings and tried to replace them again.
Becaus ei cant set buildings, because ALL items taken whole screen, could be i clicked them away.
Now SK clan is ok with the buildings i think.
The wall, i will take a look, if wall is back, but its only a wall, its no so bad if shes lost now.
I hope u understand what i am meaning.
I think there whare a lot items before, but i not ealy know what was gone or not !

It would be nice, if u can check it plz.
DUKE of SK-Clan
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

Running around a clan map to find trees to chop is inviting other clans to come attack ...we need our trees back not these jumping around couple stump things
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
justin1020

Post by justin1020 »

I have to agree. I chop not even a bagful then I have to go off map too get a decent amount of planks. :shock:
-NightShade
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

I agree. I suggest the trees on the edge of the map grow indefinitely.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

I will post an unpopular opinion, and say that the new Trees respawning system is very good.

Makes you to actually go out to hunt for resources and gives foes the possibility to strike at the right time.
Don't ask for the game to be too easy, takes away fun.

What we can do (to fix issues on clan maps with so little moving space and tree respawn rate) Is adding a new item called Seeds.
I don't know where seeds could be obtained, probably shop.

But a player could use a seed to start growing plants.
That seed will not block any path, just be visible and attackable with Axe (which will have very low hp)
And after a few minutes, that seed grows into a tree and can be attacked for planks.

:?: Seeds could also count somehow as Clan Building that can be built even by marshals.
Boo
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

justin1020 wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:35 am I have to agree. I chop not even a bagful then I have to go off map too get a decent amount of planks. :shock:
Werent you just calling someone else a name for crying on forum? Muahahahahahah jk. I like the fact that someone cant stand there and auto click trees all day. A macro account cant sniff out trees very easily so i have to agree its cool as long as they reapear somewhere on map as they disapear. But i dont think theres a point to be growing seeds for trees considering it would take years to actuallt grow a tree itself. But if one magically appears. Ill chop it down :) now id nickpan maybe is growing something wacky at claw i might have to stop by and get me some :P
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:02 am I will post an unpopular opinion, and say that the new Trees respawning system is very good.

Makes you to actually go out to hunt for resources and gives foes the possibility to strike at the right time.

What we can do (to fix issues on clan maps with so little moving space and tree respawn rate) Is adding a new item called Seeds.

That seed will not block any path, just be visible and attackable with Axe (which will have very low hp)
And after a few minutes, that seed grows into a tree and can be attacked for planks.

:?: Seeds could also count somehow as Clan Building that can be built even by marshals.
This does not need to be addressed with the new lag in the game already....it is a redundancy that will just cause more workload on the server...better to not have a new server overloaded immediately
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Rothost wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:01 am
_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:02 am I will post an unpopular opinion, and say that the new Trees respawning system is very good.

This does not need to be addressed with the new lag in the game already....it is a redundancy that will just cause more workload on the server...better to not have a new server overloaded immediately
Server does not lag, it's probably your internet connection problem. And even if it did, Comp will upgrade to new server soon.

And to avoid infinite trees spawning and blocking, we can limit to like 5 per clan. (and those 5 can spawn at ~10 minutes)
Boo