Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:07 pm Move the ship elsewhere. Maybe left of the pet shop?
+1000
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:59 pm {snip}
* remove special key needed to enter this map ( i didn't notice this requirement when i released it).
{snip}
When will this happen?
Just curious I tried to enter with a keyless alt and no (?)
My other alt has access just fine, but he used the key.
I was always AFK!
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:59 am
compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:59 pm {snip}
* remove special key needed to enter this map ( i didn't notice this requirement when i released it).
{snip}
When will this happen?
Just curious I tried to enter with a keyless alt and no (?)
My other alt has access just fine, but he used the key.
Removed just now :) Thank you for reminding about it.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

compbatant wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:03 am Removed just now :) Thank you for reminding about it.
TY I asked because at least 4 people asked me today. :)

People mistakenly think I know everything.
And what I know would fit on the head of a pin.
I was always AFK!
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

compbatant wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:59 pm Many players where angry because the latest clan map 134.134 was not officially announced.
Creators of these map had to do it twice because first time it was erased because of bug. I promised to release it before end of the year
and because I was busy with other things I didn't have time to fully check this map and release it without testing. I will not do it again!
I was fooled because I didn't know thy special key is needed to go to the new clan map which was unfair to other players who didn't know about it.
To make things right I decided:

* reduce clan buildings level by 10% for all clans who build there in the first few days after it was added
* allow other clans to change their clan base from any other clan map to this one

If you want to move your clan base from other clan map let me know and I will allow you to build there tomorrow at 18.00 FT time.
the single person who should be punished for that map is you combatant!you released something you didnt tested well.and now your blaming to other that you got fooled!!!
everyone is trying to talk you goodly becouse your creator!!and everyone is talking bad behind you.and now everyone knows that its your foult that map was held so. becouse you didnt tested and checked it well!!!and no one saying it.
lets take an exhample !!i m making a map.i will do that as i wish.even if i want 5000 keys locked on it.i m offering it to combatant and somehow he liked it and ready to release it.then map is released and people dont like some npc's or anything on that map becouse its held to unfair.its held like only certain accounts get most lvls and drops.(its just an example tho)and becouse of that i should be punished?why was map released ever if someone was going to be punished becouse of using that map...
combatant its your mistake and not anyone's other.

Edit: Akkilles
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

i m challanging combatant in pvp.i plan to defeat him in pvp and take his place in ft!!!
but anyways comb this will be good lesson for you.at last you will not make any more such mistakes and after that u will be testing everything very well.we are learning on our own mistakes and on others own as well.
we are having new map once in a year and your saying that you didnt checked it very well?its just funny comedy.
i would undertand that if new maps were coming very often
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
wofi

Post by wofi »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:33 am i m challanging combatant in pvp.i plan to defeat him in pvp and take his place in ft!!!
but anyways comb this will be good lesson for you.at last you will not make any more such mistakes and after that u will be testing everything very well.we are learning on our own mistakes and on others own as well.
we are having new map once in a year and your saying that you didnt checked it very well?its just funny comedy.
i would undertand that if new maps were coming very often
Yea i have much more maps with lions, swamp, earthworms,red. Monsters and so on for maps that was not only monsters and other gras there are viligas, forest, underground places.
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

OMG
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Those who knew the secret of the key
And they passed from the crowd who were displaced and wandering behind the doors
They were crossing and building
(they should be punished) and all their buildings should be removed.
They saw other players behind the door asking questions
What is the secret?
How is the crossing?
And they passed indifferently and were happy along with the sadness and discouragement of the others
just watching tower lvl( 2850 )they can say all secret
😏😉
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am
the single person who should be punished for that map is you combatant!you released something you didnt tested well.and now your blaming to other that you got fooled!!!
everyone is trying to talk you goodly becouse your creator!!and everyone is talking bad behind you.and now everyone knows that its your foult that map was held so. becouse you didnt tested and checked it well!!!and no one saying it.
lets take an exhample !!i m making a map.i will do that as i wish.even if i want 5000 keys locked on it.i m offering it to combatant and somehow he liked it and ready to release it.then map is released and people dont like some npc's or anything on that map becouse its held to unfair.its held like only certain accounts get most lvls and drops.(its just an example tho)and becouse of that i should be punished?why was map released ever if someone was going to be punished becouse of using that map...
combatant its your mistake and not anyone's other.

Edit: Akkilles
yes you should be punished. Because you kept this information secret from everyone and you warned those who knew not to tell anyone. When I found out that map 5.3 is a clan map. One of the players with a clan there asked me the following question. (Who told you the right key?) Do you understand what I mean?