Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

Post by cotne7 »

mm tell me am i responsible to tell anything to anyone?its not up to anyone what secrets i keep for me!! ofcourse i will keep secrets to defeat enemys...would you tell me whats the right key on my place?
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

merisajan wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:41 pm Those who knew the secret of the key
And they passed from the crowd who were displaced and wandering behind the doors
They were crossing and building
(they should be punished) and all their buildings should be removed.
They saw other players behind the door asking questions
What is the secret?
How is the crossing?
And they passed indifferently and were happy along with the sadness and discouragement of the others
just watching tower lvl( 2850 )they can say all secret
😏😉
why should i have told you whats the right key?also i ve told whats key to my friends who i trust thats for sure and i dont hide it.why should i have told that to many people to let russians in map?im there enemy so im trying to defeat them,so one of the way of defeating em was to hide right key from them.and that there was a secret key is not my problem.when your saying that i should be punished for hiding key why your not saying that combatant should be punished for not publicing this info??!im not obliged to tell anyone any info but combatant is!please dont take those words badly im just talking whatmy honest thoughts are and if im mistaken please tell me and explain why.
Last edited by cotne7 on Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

-TheTurk wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:00 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am
the single person who should be punished for that map is you combatant!you released something you didnt tested well.and now your blaming to other that you got fooled!!!
everyone is trying to talk you goodly becouse your creator!!and everyone is talking bad behind you.and now everyone knows that its your foult that map was held so. becouse you didnt tested and checked it well!!!and no one saying it.
lets take an exhample !!i m making a map.i will do that as i wish.even if i want 5000 keys locked on it.i m offering it to combatant and somehow he liked it and ready to release it.then map is released and people dont like some npc's or anything on that map becouse its held to unfair.its held like only certain accounts get most lvls and drops.(its just an example tho)and becouse of that i should be punished?why was map released ever if someone was going to be punished becouse of using that map...
combatant its your mistake and not anyone's other.

Edit: Akkilles
yes you should be punished. Because you kept this information secret from everyone and you warned those who knew not to tell anyone. When I found out that map 5.3 is a clan map. One of the players with a clan there asked me the following question. (Who told you the right key?) Do you understand what I mean?
yes i was telling my friends to keep this info for secret.tell me when you guys plan to siege party are you telling it to other people who you dont rust?ofcourse i would do it to defeat you.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

and if such thing again heppen i will do same.who ever reads this thread im asking everyone for your own opinions guys.please read all my posts and dont miss one word.i really want you guys understand me.what would you guys do on my place?but i would like to see honest answers of you guys.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
-TheTurk

Post by -TheTurk »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:50 pm
-TheTurk wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:00 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:27 am
the single person who should be punished for that map is you combatant!you released something you didnt tested well.and now your blaming to other that you got fooled!!!
everyone is trying to talk you goodly becouse your creator!!and everyone is talking bad behind you.and now everyone knows that its your foult that map was held so. becouse you didnt tested and checked it well!!!and no one saying it.
lets take an exhample !!i m making a map.i will do that as i wish.even if i want 5000 keys locked on it.i m offering it to combatant and somehow he liked it and ready to release it.then map is released and people dont like some npc's or anything on that map becouse its held to unfair.its held like only certain accounts get most lvls and drops.(its just an example tho)and becouse of that i should be punished?why was map released ever if someone was going to be punished becouse of using that map...
combatant its your mistake and not anyone's other.

Edit: Akkilles
yes you should be punished. Because you kept this information secret from everyone and you warned those who knew not to tell anyone. When I found out that map 5.3 is a clan map. One of the players with a clan there asked me the following question. (Who told you the right key?) Do you understand what I mean?
yes i was telling my friends to keep this info for secret.tell me when you guys plan to siege party are you telling it to other people who you dont rust?ofcourse i would do it to defeat you.
ok, don't be afraid of cotne. Don't worry, you won't get punished. Did you forget LordSeth is still GM
zippo121

Post by zippo121 »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:39 pm mm tell me am i responsible to tell anything to anyone?its not up to anyone what secrets i keep for me!! ofcourse i will keep secrets to defeat enemys...would you tell me whats the right key on my place?
No need to be afraid of Russians
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

turk your talking ironic again.i m not aftaid of getting punished honestly.if i get punished maximum of my punishment will be loosing my buildings which is not so important for me.
talk me seriously its not funny.i feel shy to everyone becouse i feel same that releasing this much in such way was unfair to everyone.
about seth why do you mention it?your blaming him something you dont know exactly.your talking things you dont know.please talk me more tho i want to show you guys that im not such a bad person as you think maybe im your enemy and i always will be but i dont want you consider me as a bad man.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

zippo121 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:59 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:39 pm mm tell me am i responsible to tell anything to anyone?its not up to anyone what secrets i keep for me!! ofcourse i will keep secrets to defeat enemys...would you tell me whats the right key on my place?
No need to be afraid of Russians
lol is it possible to be afraid of fighting someone in online?i would understand that if it was in real life.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm why should i have told you whats the right key?
because its not Private place If you enjoy a private place with your friends Create a map test server and play 🌼🙂🌼
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm told that to many people to let russians in map?
this game for all and we all ready for the new map open and come craft and happy together 💔💔why you happy when see broken heart and Discouraged And the sad?
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm when your saying that i should be punished for hiding key why your not saying that combatant should be punished for not publicing this info?
because i seen Long time all players bothering him and tell when new why no new and why no use our suggest you seen too and all players seen he in bad position so maybe he hurry but why
why why Warrior and justice seeker abuse? please tell me why gentleman should abuse and enjoy it ? 🌺🌺🌺
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

merisajan wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:31 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm why should i have told you whats the right key?
because its not Private place If you enjoy a private place with your friends Create a map test server and play 🌼🙂🌼
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm told that to many people to let russians in map?
this game for all and we all ready for the new map open and come craft and happy together 💔💔why you happy when see broken heart and Discouraged And the sad?
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm when your saying that i should be punished for hiding key why your not saying that combatant should be punished for not publicing this info?
because i seen Long time all players bothering him and tell when new why no new and why no use our suggest you seen too and all players seen he in bad position so maybe he hurry but why
why why Warrior and justice seeker abuse? please tell me why gentleman should abuse and enjoy it ? 🌺🌺🌺
well your right in some cases.
but if game is for all why everyone cant build on clan maps?why are there players who dont have bases?thanks for answers lets keep talking more.
justice is different for everyone.
its not private place if u want to enjoy this map you can always join any clan of this map and look for it as far i know your not enemy.but there will never be enought space for everyone to have their own bases.but enemy will not be able to enjoy this clan map.
ur saying its not private map...okay lets talk about 2;-2clan map.can you enter on that map and enjoy with that clan map?
can you go deeply inside of 2.2 map and explore it well?this is war and this is how war is held
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31