Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

Post by cotne7 »

like that we can say that 2.-2is russians privaye map.2.2 clan map isanother sides private map.we can say same on every single clan maps
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:41 pm ur saying its not private map...okay lets talk about 2;-2clan map.can you enter on that map and enjoy with that clan map?
i enjoy all clan map exept -1,2
have more soldier and knight when entering killing you
now i don't know its still like it or no

but you right exactly you right
most of clans no activity no have player no have duke and They occupy a very large space They must be removed In a previous post Nikpan had pointed out If these tribes Remove spam The whole place opens up for everyone

Let instead of stubbornness and Harassment Find a solution Do not be upset and angry A general solution can be found 🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

merisajan wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:55 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:41 pm ur saying its not private map...okay lets talk about 2;-2clan map.can you enter on that map and enjoy with that clan map?
i enjoy all clan map exept -1,2
have more soldier and knight when entering killing you
now i don't know its still like it or no

but you right exactly you right
most of clans no activity no have player no have duke and They occupy a very large space They must be removed In a previous post Nikpan had pointed out If these tribes Remove spam The whole place opens up for everyone

Let instead of stubbornness and Harassment Find a solution Do not be upset and angry A general solution can be found 🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼🌺🌼
thank you for understanding i feel happy.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

What time is it
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:43 pm like that we can say that 2.-2is russians privaye map.2.2 clan map isanother sides private map.we can say same on every single clan maps
NOPE! That's wrong! People FOUGHT to be there!
No one created those maps and handed out "a secret way in" to anyone.
All that was needed was a [Clan] before your name.
They are NOT private, you are free to go there and fight for a piece of that map if you want.

Stop trying to justify cheating. Barkley as much as stated publicly that he created it with the "key" so he would have an advantage and build before anyone else knew it was there. Saying he was too weak to fight for a map, so he created his own.

I don't care about clans or clan drama, but I do not like people that lie, cheat or steal - clan or not.

And to you people blaming Comp:

Comp admitted he made a mistake, there are other problems going on with the game that 99% of us have no idea about. So he made a mistake not turning that map over to the "Testers" first. He admitted that.

The "key" would have been discovered and made public or quite possibly removed as the map creators would again control who had access to it from the beginning giving unfair advantage.

Anyone that say's they have never made a mistake is lying! Comp manned up, admitted it, and fixed it.

Stop crying and get with the new plan.
The Dukes start their 48 hours alone on the maps in 33 minutes!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

taizhen wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:17 pm What time is it
FT 15:27

33 minute to go!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LostKnight wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:27 pm
cotne7 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:43 pm like that we can say that 2.-2is russians privaye map.2.2 clan map isanother sides private map.we can say same on every single clan maps
NOPE! That's wrong! People FOUGHT to be there!
No one created those maps and handed out "a secret way in" to anyone.
All that was needed was a [Clan] before your name.
They are NOT private, you are free to go there and fight for a piece of that map if you want.

Stop trying to justify cheating. Barkley as much as stated publicly that he created it with the "key" so he would have an advantage and build before anyone else knew it was there. Saying he was too weak to fight for a map, so he created his own.

I don't care about clans or clan drama, but I do not like people that lie, cheat or steal - clan or not.

And to you people blaming Comp:

Comp admitted he made a mistake, there are other problems going on with the game that 99% of us have no idea about. So he made a mistake not turning that map over to the "Testers" first. He admitted that.

The "key" would have been discovered and made public or quite possibly removed as the map creators would again control who had access to it from the beginning giving unfair advantage.

Anyone that say's they have never made a mistake is lying! Comp manned up, admitted it, and fixed it.

Stop crying and get with the new plan.
The Dukes start their 48 hours alone on the maps in 33 minutes!
then its not my problem man...im not responsible to tell you anything..your making me to repeat same things.i have not lied nor cheated.your blaming me bad things unfortunetly.
also i have not mentioned that ppl made hard work for those maps or not!i have just took that for an exhample of that everyone cant enjoy on any clan map.i dont know why you always looking for bad side in my words enstead of searching good side of word as well.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
taizhen

Post by taizhen »

One hour to go.
justin1020

Post by justin1020 »

(Edited, please respect other players opinions)

Witch
-NightShade
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

All this post Is better than saturday s movie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR