Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

wofi

Re: Clan map 134.134 (accessible from map 5.3)

Post by wofi »

justin1020 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:59 am (Edited, please respect other players opinions )
witch
(Edited)
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ cotne7

I think there is a misunderstanding.
  1. I did not say you cheated at all.
  2. I pointed out that maps 2.-2 & 2.2 are not "private" maps. People fough for the right to be there
  3. Barkley cheated by creating a map needing a secret key to get there and was there with his friends before anyone else even knew it was open. Unlike 2.-2 and 2.2 that came out and all went there to fight for them.
I have absolutely nothing against you at all. ZERO!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

wofi wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:23 am
justin1020 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:59 am (Edited, Please respect other players opinions)
Witch
(Edited)
To each their own opinions.
I do not care what clans do.
I do not like people cheating.
I was always AFK!
wofi

Post by wofi »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:31 pm
justin1020 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:59 am (Edited, please respect other players opinions)
Witch
(Edited)
To each their own opinions.
I do not care what clans do.
I do not like people cheating.
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
justj99

Post by justj99 »

justin1020 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:59 am
Very mature responses from you two. :roll:
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:28 pm @ cotne7

I think there is a misunderstanding.
  1. I did not say you cheated at all.
  2. I pointed out that maps 2.-2 & 2.2 are not "private" maps. People fough for the right to be there
  3. Barkley cheated by creating a map needing a secret key to get there and was there with his friends before anyone else even knew it was open. Unlike 2.-2 and 2.2 that came out and all went there to fight for them.
I have absolutely nothing against you at all. ZERO!
I mean that all clan maps are private for there own side.
There is no player who loves fighting more then me in pvp and honestly i was really upset that no one came to attack.and also barkley just offered a map to combatant.bark could set his map as he wanted and it was up to comb he would like it or not. lets not call it cheating becouse its not sir.i understand combatant has alot of work to do but its better to not release a map without testing it 100%.
Also punishment of -10% ON all buildings on new clan map was wrong as well.we just got punished becouse of comb's mistake.but its ok we can take it.its nothing big but i think that what i say its right.idk we all have different opinions so its good that we are arguin each other.thank to all game masters and combatant for doing alot work.i understand of combatant,mistakes can be done by everyone its ok.i m talking alot about this mistake and it really seems crying and apologise for that.i just little upset about everything.
I m playing ft for 5 years.combatant and every game master is reason of enjoying my life's 5 year i will always be thanksfull for that.
Last edited by cotne7 on Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

And also lostknight you need to involve in clan wars hahaha i think it will bring you more fun.you seem good person thanks for understanding. ;)
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:03 pm I mean that all clan maps are private for there own side.
OK - In that light yes I can accept what you are saying.
Until war comes and maybe they lose it.
cotne7 wrote: {snip}
i just little upset about everything.
I m playing ft for 5 years.combatant and every game master is reason of enjoying my life's 5 year i will always be thanksfull for that.
We all get that, I certainly have had my fair share of "upsets".. even quit for 9-10 months.
There are a lot of thing in game I disagree with BUT think of it this way:

put 25 people from different cultures in a room and give them a topic to come to agree on.
- no one gets out until they all agree.
- - no one will ever leave I think.

So here we are, thousands of people in a game, with hundreds of ways we think different, act different, and that could be people from the same region. Now add cultural differences and the pot gets thicker, political and religious differences and the pot becomes solid mass of differences. Less we forget language differences and "machine translations" that are not quite right.

And we have a mess...

Me I'm trying to look at it this way. We are all from FTlandia and we bleed pixels.
No reason why we can't just accept people are different and try and find what we do like about each other and concentrate on that.

I've been playing for 3 years.
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:06 pm And also lostknight you need to involve in clan wars hahaha i think it will bring you more fun.you seem good person thanks for understanding. ;)
Thank you kindly for the invite, But I'll pass.
Just not my thing nor is PvP.
I PvL(ogOff)
Or as another friend puts it I PvR(un)!
I was always AFK!
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:58 pm
cotne7 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:03 pm I mean that all clan maps are private for there own side.
OK - In that light yes I can accept what you are saying.
Until war comes and maybe they lose it.
cotne7 wrote: {snip}
i just little upset about everything.
We all get that, I certainly have had my fair share of "upsets".. even quit for 9-10 months.
There are a lot of thing in game I disagree with BUT think of it this way:

put 25 people from different cultures in a room and give them a topic to come to agree on.
- no one gets out until they all agree.
- - no one will ever leave I think.

So here we are, thousands of people in a game, with hundreds of ways we think different, act different, and that could be people from the same region. Now add cultural differences and the pot gets thicker, political and religious differences and the pot becomes solid mass of differences. Less we forget language differences and "machine translations" that are not quite right.

And we have a mess...

Me I'm trying to look at it this way. We are all from FTlandia and we bleed pixels.
No reason why we can't just accept people are different and try and find what we do like about each other and concentrate on that.

I've been playing for 3 years.
very well said.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31