1.5k İTEM NONSENSE / NEW BLOOD MAP

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

BIGTURKISH

1.5k İTEM NONSENSE / NEW BLOOD MAP

Post by BIGTURKISH »

Hello to everyone im Phiso 4k+ mage

the new coming map is really nice very nice in quest too LordSeth worked for this I am seeing that but he has a huge mistake this mistake : 1. mistake 1500 pant in have +1 speed and %15/%20 resist 2. mistake if a level 3k character when using his whole set if use 350 level Amulet and 1.5 Gloves + 1.5k Ring will have resist %95 THIS IMMORTALITY same way mages if use have %80 resist so if i use 1.5k set 16k mage cant beat me lol it's the same as the game's dying for him so what i want to say please set 1.5k items if you don't do this mages never die and can't kill anyone so trash please balance them between 1k and 2k items for example 1k all set = 39 resist and all 2k set = 65 resist For example 1.5k could be like = 50 resist i'm sure it will be MUCH better than now and also 1.5k players shouldn't get speed because one of the triggers to be 2k +1 speed In this way, you finish it too.

PLS FİX İT Everything else on the map is great
theking

Re: 1.5k İTEM NONSENSE / NEW BLOOD MAP

Post by theking »

You are absolutely right, logically an item 1500 cannot be better than a 2k or 3k for very obvious reasons .. that's how they broke the game.

that they can have 95% protection against magic .. enough they nerfed the magicians by lowering clicks per second and the mana of their equipment .. but hey what we say does not matter.

if they want to load the game go ahead, .. but I think they should set the 1500 item stats back to how they really should be.

and I'm a magician, supposedly I would have pants that would make me stronger, but why do I want it if it doesn't make sense that it's better than the 3k items I have?

They have already corrected the item stats 1 time, I have faith that they will do it again with 1500 items .. it would be fair

but of course our opinion does not matter, a player said that to a gm, and the gm responded (I don't care) hahaha, it doesn't really surprise me at all.

I just want the game to get better and more players join, but with these actions what it does is the opposite!

I'm lazy to write it's almost 5 am and I still haven't slept xd I hope they fix that "error" of 1500 items stats. At this rate a 1500 player beats me in pvp and I'm 6750!!😂😂😂😂😂😂
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

BIGTURKISH wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:48 am Hello to everyone im Phiso 4k+ mage

the new coming map is really nice very nice in quest too LordSeth worked for this I am seeing that but he has a huge mistake this mistake : 1. mistake 1500 pant in have +1 speed and %15/%20 resist 2. mistake if a level 3k character when using his whole set if use 350 level Amulet and 1.5 Gloves + 1.5k Ring will have resist %95 THIS IMMORTALITY same way mages if use have %80 resist so if i use 1.5k set 16k mage cant beat me lol it's the same as the game's dying for him so what i want to say please set 1.5k items if you don't do this mages never die and can't kill anyone so trash please balance them between 1k and 2k items for example 1k all set = 39 resist and all 2k set = 65 resist For example 1.5k could be like = 50 resist i'm sure it will be MUCH better than now and also 1.5k players shouldn't get speed because one of the triggers to be 2k +1 speed In this way, you finish it too.

6k mell classe full 3k set have now 80% magic resist and he still can't kill lvl 2500 mage. for me is good update need more magic resist on mell ithms so we can have chance vs mage classe.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Nelmi80

Post by Nelmi80 »

Ayoub wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:09 pm

6k mell classe full 3k set have now 80% magic resist and he still can't kill lvl 2500 mage. for me is good update need more magic resist on mell ithms so we can have chance vs mage classe.
I agree you Ayoub. But 1.5k has more resist then 3k.A mage can kill 1.5k player almost sametime with 3k(same class) bcs of resist. ı think 1.5k gears resists should be decreased and 3k gears resists' should be increased.
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

They lowered the spell resist for a reason back when mages could click 7 times per second. Now we got nerfed down to 5 per second and even more spell resist, I don't understand why they would just want to punish players for choosing a class that is good. Already with spell resist and slow spell only working for one unfreeze mages cannot secure a kill like all other classes can, sure we can heal and arm but with 90% resist to spells we can't kill a player unless we sit and chase them down because any class can run from a mage easy on red hp and just regen. I think instead of nerfing one class there should be buffs for other classes to make them on par if not better than mages. Considering in battle mages lose 50% of their heal/arm/damage then spell resist lowers damage more, plus we get no damage boost from gear like other classes do, how many more nerfs are going to come to mages untill the class will become useless..
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

you are wrong bro because like you said a 6k melee 2500 cant beat a mage for example i am 4k level if i don't get blocks 3-4 different players if they attack me at the same time can't beat me ( 3k-5k level between player ) But only if a 1k level mage with them attacks me i die easily because I have little resistence and his beat is too much I can't reduce it but now I'm going to get 80% resistance with to 1.5k items so now I will be immortal but at the same time I can't kill anyone 😁 new pvp balances will be trash with this items
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

ayoub i can say same that 10k mage cant kill 2k sword.
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

when we all mages choose mage class we didnt knew that there was going 100%resist ti be in game for mana...its very very unfair!!!!your killing game combatant and once isee player is having 100%resist i will leave game...
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Mages can never die unless they forget to heal or something like that and everyone else can never die cos they can just run off its absolutely unair in both cases. A swordman can fight a mage for 10min, use a speed pot and run off. After one min he's back at full hp.
But the mage had to heal hismself and alternate with damage and he's full hp to. At the end everyone is angry.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

Use English on the main forum