1.5k İTEM NONSENSE / NEW BLOOD MAP

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: 1.5k İTEM NONSENSE / NEW BLOOD MAP

Post by Leone »

cotne7 wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:11 am when we all mages choose mage class we didnt knew that there was going 100%resist ti be in game for mana...its very very unfair!!!!your killing game combatant and once isee player is having 100%resist i will leave game...
The game has evolved since you, me and every other player contributing to this thread started playing it mate:)

That's got to be a good thing, otherwise there wouldn't be a game at all.

But, I do agree about questioning the rather excessive stats of the 1500 legs.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I designed and created stat for the blood palace armor.

Thank you for pointing out my flaws it should be fixed now.

I arranged the stats to be better than armies level 1000 but not as good as gear level 2000.

It was difficult especially trying to determine spell resistance so I set them as they were and waited for reports as we have here.

Yes @Hary61827 it does seem unfair to players that did not have the option long ago but that is progress of the game. There is still many many new updates in the works every day. The game is still growing to help everyone. We hope that you all can appreciate the countless hours we put into the new contents coming.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

LordSeth wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 pm I designed and created stat for the blood palace armor.

I arranged the stats to be better than armies level 1000 but not as good as gear level 2000.

It was difficult especially trying to determine spell resistance so I set them as they were and waited for reports as we have here.

Yes @Hary61827 it does seem unfair to players that did not have the option long ago but that is progress of the game. There is still many many new updates in the works every day. The game is still growing to help everyone. We hope that you all can appreciate the countless hours we put into the new contents coming.
Likes this post x100
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
theking

Post by theking »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:03 am
LordSeth wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:30 pm I designed and created stat for the blood palace armor.

Likes this post x100
era demasiado excesiva.. un pequeño cambio y puede cambiar toda la experiencia jej
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I'm going to skip over the 1500 weapons part, and focus on the new maps part of this post. MAYBE, I've made it through half of the new stuff, but I doubt I'm that far. And what I have to say about the new content is this: Wow! I am very impressed with it! It was all clearly well thought out, it's fun to play, and it is even well written! At times, it seems like some drops or quests or mobs are impossible, but they were achievable despite the apparent difficulty. Any critiques I have would be minor nitpicks or tweaks, and wouldn't affect the substance of the content one bit.

All I can say is, take a bow! Fantastic stuff! And most importantly, thanks for the hard work and volunteered time put into this!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Well said. I agree.

FT on the move AND reacting to player feedback.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

justj99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:30 am {snip}

All I can say is, take a bow! Fantastic stuff! And most importantly, thanks for the hard work and volunteered time put into this!
Agree with it all.
I was always AFK!
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:24 pm
justj99 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:30 am {snip}

Agree with it all.
Ja też się zgadzam z wami w 100% jest fajnie nowe zadania i nowe rzeczy na 1250lvl i 1500lvl!!!
Ale co z graczami co mają ponad 3k lvl nic dla nich nie ma tak wiem gdy wy zdobędziecie 3k + to może już będzie coś dla was żeby umilić wam gre
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hary61827

English Forum - please be so kind as to translate you post to English.
I was always AFK!
Hary61827

Post by Hary61827 »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:22 pm Hary61827

English Forum - please be so kind as to translate you post to English.
Gdy zaczynałem grać w tą grę nie było ostrzeżenia że to gra tylko języczno angielska więc ja cię proszę LostKnight