FT MMORPG version is now 8 years old!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Re: FT MMORPG version is now 8 years old!

Post by Dr-Octopus »

compbatant wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:40 pm I wonder who is the oldest player who still plays this game?
Unfortunately I can't check this because the oldest list of players I have is from beginning of 2015 when the game already had 2 years.
I think I started to play this game during 2014 and continued till 2017 and then I quit to play mobile games. I used to play during my semester breaks. Still can remember those helpful friends who helped me alot when I was new in game. Specially, Neon and Ryo Hazuki. I guess they two were the most helpful and most friendly guys during 2014 while rest were ........
Made bunch of cool friends and many enemies 😆. Used to die alot.
Mike, Dr DOOM and Jony and whole [DR] clan member used to kill me alot😄. I think I was the player who used to die alot during those days cause was not interested in farming and just want to mess with them. I thought I could really kill them but reality was I was just 10 times lower then there lvl😆. Most of the player used to lvl up while I was too busy chatting and losing lvl and xp by dying alot. At those time used to try many different stats by resetting and used to lose bunch level. Still remember I lost 10 lvl while trying to figure out which stat works best and it never worked😆😆😆.
Anyway still miss my old friends specially Neon , Ryo Hazuki, Blueheart , Racoon and Vasinta. They were the really cool,kind,friendly and best people I have ever met in this game so far.
Rest is history and I forgot most but was a both good and bad memory.
Finally , All I could say is thank you for this game where I could enjoy during those days.
And Best Of Luck For The Future!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
xRYANx

Post by xRYANx »

Ah...to think of the ways that FT has shaped my life over the years...sweet nostalgia.
Leone

Post by Leone »

xRYANx wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:26 pm Ah...to think of the ways that FT has shaped my life over the years...sweet nostalgia.
Likes this message.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:38 pm
xRYANx wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:26 pm Ah...to think of the ways that FT has shaped my life over the years...sweet nostalgia.
Likes this message.
Likes both messages.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
xRYANx

Post by xRYANx »

:)
rdg.stiche

Post by rdg.stiche »

My sword rdgtasa is on the list, i've started this account on the first day FT went online. Before that i played the off-line version :)
LMZRIP

Post by LMZRIP »

About seven years ago, I joined FT, which accompanied me from my student days to my adult days. I hope it will get better and better and accompany me more. Special thanks to the "friends" and "enemies".
cm punk

Post by cm punk »

I think good idea is add new mapa and new mobs to xp i still forgotten RPG and need better items and better place to make lvl
Best In The World
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

so tomorrow ft gets 9yrs old?
cotne7 Mage lvl 6200
cotne Archer lvl 200
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

compbatant wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:06 am
LostKnight wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:21 am Maybe when you get some time, while watching a movie with a beer, or two, and golabki you can run a script on the 2015 list and see who is still here - 2 years would be close enough.
That's great idea :)
I just created such list. It contains 297 accounts:
https://dmgamestudio.com/files/oldest_players.txt

Accounts which existed in January 2015 and logged at least one time in 2021 year.
I wish I had older backup.

Regarding beer it is great idea too ;)
Can you run the script again?

Makes sure to log old accounts this time... lol
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.