PET STORAGE NOW AVAILABLE

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: PET STORAGE NOW AVAILABLE

Post by LostKnight »

Gullander wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:53 pm Fyi I lost my account trying to enter hopefully just temporary.
OH OH!!! What version of the game do you have?

FT v8.13.1 ?
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

No 8.13.0! Didn't mention an update needed..I'll update and see what happens.thanks

Thanks that did account back!!!! Awesome!!
Retired
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

STILL BUGGY
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Accounts that have already completed 3 Kings Quest will get the 'Go talk to the City Commander Quests' but the City Commander won't talk, player returns to Talon and he won't talk either... Quest Menu still shows to go talk to City Commander but pets can still be stored if player goes to the Stable Building near Talon.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

SellSword wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:36 pm One important note about storing pets:

You will be able to store two pets here when you are done. If you go and get two more pets you will not be able to retrieve the pets from storage. So if I store my two blood fairies and get two blitzbees to follow me around I would not be able to simply swap the pets when I want to. I would need to remove one pet following me first.
Nice update. But as SellSword said, an option to SWAP equipped pets with stored pets would be awesome.
Boo
Yamiko

Post by Yamiko »

wow :o , ty GM's n Compbatant!
❤️💛💙💘🧡🖤💝💚💜💖💓
✨ Yamiko ✨ Mage ✨ 6800 lvl ✨
💓💖💜💚💝🖤🧡💘💙💛❤️
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'd already completed Martek commander quests. I just talked with Talon and no need at all to even go see the commander. After Talon said talk to the commander I just talked to him right away and I was on my way to get dog heads.

I had zero issues myself.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Something needed.
+10
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:57 am Nice update. But as SellSword said, an option to SWAP equipped pets with stored pets would be awesome.
My understanding is this is by design. It isn't intended so much to store and swap out multiple pets, but more if you need to go somewhere dangerous you can store your pets while you do so. For that purpose it works very well, but people shouldn't have the wrong impression of the purpose.

Like my level 175 or whatever alt with staff stan pets can now safely store pets and go into the ogre halfling cave to get the missing part without worry. For that purpose it is really quite nice.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

SellSword wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:11 am
_NICKPAN_ wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:57 am Nice update. But as SellSword said, an option to SWAP equipped pets with stored pets would be awesome.
My understanding is this is by design. It isn't intended so much to store and swap out multiple pets, but more if you need to go somewhere dangerous you can store your pets while you do so. For that purpose it works very well, but people shouldn't have the wrong impression of the purpose.

Like my level 175 or whatever alt with staff stan pets can now safely store pets and go into the ogre halfling cave to get the missing part without worry. For that purpose it is really quite nice.
Yes exactly :) If you want to swap pets then you need to buy house.