Pets don't die anymore after dismissing them

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Pets don't die anymore after dismissing them

Post by compbatant »

I saw your petition regarding pets and I made change: pets don't die anymore after dismissing them :)
justj99

Re: Pets don't die anymore after dismissing them

Post by justj99 »

I had to try one to see! Now they just become walking NPCs, great!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

AWESOME. On behalf of all pets everywhere - Thank you!

8-)
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
davidjett

Post by davidjett »

Hahaha.. This made me laugh today!! Thanks, needed that.

Super thankful as I was getting quite tired of being harassed by the Pet Anti-Defamation and Death leagues!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
David

Forgotten Tales ID - davidjett1

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." C.S. Lewis
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Wow! Thank you compbatant! For the tender hearted players and young players in the game we say a big thanks!! :)
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

davidjett wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:37 pm Hahaha.. This made me laugh today!! Thanks, needed that.

Super thankful as I was getting quite tired of being harassed by the Pet Anti-Defamation and Death leagues!

Ahahahhahahahah Damn animal welfare associations !!! If you kill a helpless little pet bat they will judge you guilty of mistreatment. But when you spawm and kill 46 per round then everything is fine.
😁😁😁😁

Seriously, nice addition.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Just a thought... eventually some maps such as 0.0 will come full of released pets so periodically there may be a need for a removal of them to the nearest pet care facility. ;) I was at 0.0 a few minutes ago and saw a few green spiders, grey trolls, and a bewildered Princess Resa as confused as the bunnies running about. Something to consider a bit long range...and could be a bit confusing to new players if monsters appear to be wandering in safe areas and are really just old pets. But I do love the idea to set them free when done using them. :D
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

Perhaps your former pet should disappear when you leave that map. From a rpg perspective, they have gone exploring as well!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Gullander wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:57 pm Just a thought... eventually some maps such as 0.0 will come full of released pets so periodically there may be a need for a removal of them to the nearest pet care facility. ;) I was at 0.0 a few minutes ago and saw a few green spiders, grey trolls, and a bewildered Princess Resa as confused as the bunnies running about. Something to consider a bit long range...and could be a bit confusing to new players if monsters appear to be wandering in safe areas and are really just old pets. But I do love the idea to set them free when done using them. :D
I saw someone had even let their beloved scorpion king pet go free as well. I didn't get the name, but may have a guess or two on the player. ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

davidjett wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 8:37 pm Hahaha.. This made me laugh today!! Thanks, needed that.

P.A.D.D.L.?

I can see their motto now: "You abuse them, we paddle you!" :D
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.