CLOSING CLAN MAP 134.134

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: CLOSING CLAN MAP 134.134

Post by LordSeth »

Map 4.-2 is now open ONLY for clan Dukes and Lords and Marshalls who has clans on this map. (All remaining clans from 134.134)

A GM may show up from time to time to help with reposition requests when we are available.
For the time being it's important for you all to use this time wisely. Upgrade your buildings to create a stronger base.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

It's been a while now. When do we get to invade?
Omnes Autem Uri
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

LordSeth wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm Jun 11th (this Friday) clan map 4.-2 we will give access to the clan members who had clans on map 134.134 to start securing their new base. Be prepared to be active this weekend. The following Monday we will open the map publicly for everyone to roam. This gives these clans just over 48 hours to strengthen any weak spots that may attract invaders. This was all short noticed and quite a inconvenience for us all but it is something that should have been done the day after map 134.134 opened. So sorry for the delay and your welcome for the change.

At This time (ON TEST SERVER) if you are in any of the following clans you have access to map 4.-2 so you can take a look at your new base and consider any alliances that need to be made and determine which area needs the most attention when we grant access this Friday.

Clan members can enter this map at all ranks (Duke, Lord, Marshall, or Member) as long as you are in these clans>
Clan buildings on map 4.-2: Show
GI CATS CATO TK0E TKOE flip Me0w LGD M-35 Ugly japz IND5 Kyba NHL kisa DKP SFK_ BW ALES Dgl3 MAPC CTDT
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask.
Monday has come and gone and still not open to the public...🤔🙄
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Rothost wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:08 am
LordSeth wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:52 pm Jun 11th (this Friday) clan map 4.-2 we will give access to the clan members who had clans on map 134.134 to start securing their new base. Be prepared to be active this weekend. The following Monday we will open the map publicly for everyone to roam. This gives these clans just over 48 hours to strengthen any weak spots that may attract invaders. This was all short noticed and quite a inconvenience for us all but it is something that should have been done the day after map 134.134 opened. So sorry for the delay and your welcome for the change.

At This time (ON TEST SERVER) if you are in any of the following clans you have access to map 4.-2 so you can take a look at your new base and consider any alliances that need to be made and determine which area needs the most attention when we grant access this Friday.

Clan members can enter this map at all ranks (Duke, Lord, Marshall, or Member) as long as you are in these clans>
Clan buildings on map 4.-2: Show
GI CATS CATO TK0E TKOE flip Me0w LGD M-35 Ugly japz IND5 Kyba NHL kisa DKP SFK_ BW ALES Dgl3 MAPC CTDT
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask.
Monday has come and gone and still not open to the public...🤔🙄
It also wasn't open for the rest on Friday. I think it opened Sunday.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I think it is as in all things:

Real Life takes it's bite and we get what's left.

I'm sure it will be announced when it happens.
They say patience is a virtue.
At times a virtue I fail at miserably.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.