CLOSING CLAN MAP 134.134

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

CLOSING CLAN MAP 134.134

Post by LordSeth »

This is a short notice announcement.
Clan Map 134.134 is going to be shut down. This should have never been a clan map. There is many ways the map can be abused but since it was released we the GM team had our hands tied because basically all clan map rules are still suspended untill we can determine what rules would be needed. Game mechanics have been updated multiple times to help keep the GM team off of clan maps but the clan map 134.134 seems to never stop having problems.
We decided to finally do something about it. If you don't like the salutation we came up with you are more than welcome to sell your clan.
Map 134.134 will no longer be a clan map. We will close this map untill a quest like can be added in.

***All buildings from clan map 134.134 will be moved to a new map that the GM team created.***

It is a open map you can get to by all sides so I advise you to make allies with the other clans on 134.134 so you can work together and form a strong wall to keep the buildings safe.

You will not be able to move your buildings. We agreed to meet the clan dukes on the new map to position the buildings for you.
If you start to argue with another clan duke about where you want your buildings we will ignore you and place your buildings the best way we see fit.

At this time we need all the clan dukes that have buildings on map 134.134 to send us a message that informs us the name of your clan, the name of your character that is the duke of the clan and a list of your allies that have buildings on map 134.134.

This will be done by the end of the weekend. If you do not write us or if you miss this notice we will do our best to put your buildings in a safe fashion.

If you have low level towers or castles please sell them so we can do this as quick as possible. Any buildings over level 100 you can save them but do not store items in them. We may agree to delete the building and add the levels to a different building to offer your clan more safety.

Agian, This is ONLY for map 134.134 no other clan maps will be affected by this.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
wofi

Re: CLOSING CLAN MAP 134.134

Post by wofi »

What happens with 100+ tower with items? What if some clans not allyd? We ally when there? Do we get teleport ?to the map
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

wofi i will HUNT for you and your brother!!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
wofi

Post by wofi »

Lol do it waste your time sige and evretying I got new designs plans in minute to make
KalenFirst
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I'm so glad this change is being made! The map was literally nothing but problems from the day it was released and kept secret. I can't even imagine how many issues the GM team had to deal with. So glad something is changing!
Does life really get better?
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Buildings have been moved. I need all dukes to write a GM the name of the duke account and the name of the clan you own.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Jun 11th (this Friday) clan map 4.-2 we will give access to the clan members who had clans on map 134.134 to start securing their new base. Be prepared to be active this weekend. The following Monday we will open the map publicly for everyone to roam. This gives these clans just over 48 hours to strengthen any weak spots that may attract invaders. This was all short noticed and quite a inconvenience for us all but it is something that should have been done the day after map 134.134 opened. So sorry for the delay and your welcome for the change.

At This time (ON TEST SERVER) if you are in any of the following clans you have access to map 4.-2 so you can take a look at your new base and consider any alliances that need to be made and determine which area needs the most attention when we grant access this Friday.

Clan members can enter this map at all ranks (Duke, Lord, Marshall, or Member) as long as you are in these clans>
Clan buildings on map 4.-2: Show
GI CATS CATO TK0E TKOE flip Me0w LGD M-35 Ugly japz IND5 Kyba NHL kisa DKP SFK_ BW ALES Dgl3 MAPC CTDT
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you are more than welcome to ask.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
wofi

Post by wofi »

I do like the new designs there just a few things like it's a passage nothing needs to be killd and you can enter inside.
KalenFirst
wofi

Post by wofi »

And about IND5 he need to be moved somewhere he has allys or everyone won't be able to place their builds in spots
KalenFirst
wofi

Post by wofi »

I want to move some things if possible and other dukes at the place aggre
KalenFirst