Look for the spider.

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

justj99

Re: Look for the spider.

Post by justj99 »

I thought it was just too fun to pass up!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm glad others are enjoying it too!
Leone

Post by Leone »

This is perhaps the most appropriate place to say I was lucky enough to get four quests from the quartermaster today!
justj99

Post by justj99 »

Nice! 50% chance when you complete one that you'll get another! No limit besides chance and time!

0.5 x 0.5 x 0.5 is just a 12.5% chance for 4 in a row!
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Just for clarification....if you don't get a subsequent quest from the quartermaster then I am surmising you must wait 24 hours or after reset for another quest? Or is there a chance any time you go see him you will get a quest. Thank you...just trying not to make fruitless trips if a new quest isn't possible. ;)
Retired
Leone

Post by Leone »

00.00 ft time is when it resets.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I visited the map.
It is really beautiful!
Graphically it is beautiful, and the gameplay is clear and simple.

special thanks to the creators of giant animals. I think it is more realistic and very very fair.

These days I'll start with missions and play this promising map.

Ah! Sellsword. Because of you, my friends and I live to open those cheats. Ahahhahahha.
Sooner or later I will open them !!!!

Keep it up.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

we should check this box all day like daily quests ?
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Leone

Post by Leone »

The reset point is 00.00 FT time. Check it once per day after this time.

If you are lucky, he may ask you for more items that same day. If not, return the next day.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It's been a few days so I should probably say something about that chest now. There actually is no way to get there and it was done on the test server with the /go command. I just stood next to it and dropped a set of +4 tools that I got from the chest at spawn on the test server.

A bit of a tease there. Sorry for anyone going crazy trying to get in there! :lol:

Or was that the joke? Hmmm... ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
generous11

Post by generous11 »

SellSword wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:14 pm It's been a few days so I should probably say something about that chest now. There actually is no way to get there and it was done on the test server with the /go command. I just stood next to it and dropped a set of +4 tools that I got from the chest at spawn on the test server.

A bit of a tease there. Sorry for anyone going crazy trying to get in there! :lol:

Or was that the joke? Hmmm... ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)