Reviewing Customized Items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Customized items are being reviewed. We are debating should they be droppable in PvP. Please vote!

Customized items should not be dropped in PvP
41%
Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance
50%
Customized items should have %15 drop chance
2%
I already voted once
7%

Total votes: 113
agen7e sec

Re: Reviewing Customized Items

Post by agen7e sec »

I usually do a lot of PvP but I still prefer that custom items are not dropped, I think that something was paid for that item If it were free, I think the theme would be different, but something you paid for, I don't see that it is correct to drop and for those who complain that nothing has been dropped, the craf system has always existed, only they are not dedicated to that and that is why the complaints Anyway, I already vote so that the items purchased with real money have a 0% drop
Mago lvl 9500
Ogro lvl 6400
Enano lvl 1300
Arquero lvl 3300
juvenal g

Post by juvenal g »

voto por que si se puedan drop
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Should no drop
but it can have limited if we joined clan its maybe have chances drop
I don't like they drop but if it for game improved im agree with all chage 🌸🌺🌸
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Gullander wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:26 am I want what is good for the game...even if that means surrendering my gear invincibility to a potential drop. If the no drop is removed from the upgrade a lower price might be considered as compensation.
🌺🌸🌺🌸👏👌
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I'm also going to vote not droppable. I named mine specially for loved ones in honor of their memory if someone else got that in a drop it would mean nothing to them. I would rather lose gold as a drop then Sissy's necklace or DOOM's gloves :cry:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

The day I have to worry that other players can LEGALLY take the things I paid real money for in this game, will be my last day here.
I only bought those upgrades because of the no_drop. Recolor? Pretty, but I can do without it. Stat bonuses? Negligible impact. I paid for no_drop, and you want to remove that. I would bet that 95% or more of those upgrades were bought for this same reason.
This purchasable item will become more redundant than the "100000 gold" item if this passes. Enjoy THAT ding to the bottom line.
You want to retain/expand the player base? It'll take better ideas than this to do it. Fix the game's age rating in the markets. This will let the GMs focus less on chat control, and let you add content that will appeal to more than children.

Do as you will. We will too.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

I voted for 0% drop, for the reasons others have mentioned.

I think MM's suggestion about an alternative idea to increase the player base is interesting, however that is for a different thread.
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't do pvp. and if I am attacked I log out.
In short, I have little chance of losing equipment.
But I think that with real money the purchase is mine and that's it.
You could also lower the time limit of this colorful piece of equipment.
I don't remember well but it seems to me it was a year, then it could have been dropped.
Let's lower it to 6 months. Maybe this would help.
If colored equipment can drop, it must be obtained in play (Via a mission divided into levels) and that means a lot of work to do.

I understand that the pvp player wants to equip, and the speech you make to please everyone is very Right.

Another solution is to lower the price as recommended by Gullander. But only to new purchases. The old ones will remain unchanged.

At present I am not in favor of the drop.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

If this passes and paid for items start dropping I will drop also and I won't ever return. This is absolutely "absurd" to keep myself in check and remain G Rated as the game is. I won't be a part of a game of such fraudulence or any other similar. PvP has always been an issue in this game and always will be because so little is being done to improve it. THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T THE WAY!!! UNLESS THE WAY BEING SOUGHT IS THE FASTLANE TO THE GAMING GRAVEYARD.
Last edited by DwarfTank on Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I find it interesting how there's two pages of comments how items should not be droppable. There is not even one comment yet of why they should drop but yet it's 50/50. Are we even serving this voting is fair?? Some people have multiple Forum accounts so they have several votes...
Please read all the comments and discussions before making your final vote ( this also is for the Creator I hope he reads all discussions and comments before making a choice). And if you are using multiple Forum accounts to have more than one vote shame on you :x
I would like to challenge everyone who chose customized items should drop to not buy or use them. When you buy or use an item you are showing that you support it. So to make yourself not look like a hypocrite don't support customized items. If someone refused to use or purchase customized items because they didn't like the way that they do not drop I would respect that and understand it!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
Last edited by Cleopatra on Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!