Reviewing Customized Items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Customized items are being reviewed. We are debating should they be droppable in PvP. Please vote!

Customized items should not be dropped in PvP
41%
Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance
50%
Customized items should have %15 drop chance
2%
I already voted once
7%

Total votes: 113
Lestat

Re: Reviewing Customized Items

Post by Lestat »

Syor wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:43 pm
Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 pm How about this for a suggested alternative.

My guess is those bored with pvp are ones hi lvl enough that theres noone left to fight because they leveled beyond normal players. They then join clans and kill much lower leveled people which is joyless as there is no challenge. Again this is from their own greedy choices.

Make 4k and up gears non customizable. You still can sell colored gears making money and those above 3k getting bored can still have their drops...

I don't know honestly. if one day (but very far away) I manage to wear a 5k outfit, I would like to customize it.
Fix a color, a nice name, in short, that's why I would use recolour.
Not being able to enjoy this thing that I could 2k less levels, a little sorry.

Maybe for 4k levels, you will be able to buy a falling recolour? At least we fans of customization and not of PVP are happy. And you are happy with falling equip.
I have issues with real money purchases being able to transfer after use.. this seems somehow a breach of law.. borderline theft
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Perhaps an in game recolor(no name change or stat boost) that can be bought with gold would be another course of action. That way it stays a drop, and no real cash is lost. That way everyone can enjoy, and keep the $$ recolor with boost non drop
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't think it would be a theft, it would be enough to be correct and clear: from the 4k level you can only buy falling recolour (example). So that the buyer knows what he is buying and can choose.

I was thinking about whether your idea was approved

A 4k and 5k crew will be hard to get (I think) and prices will be sky-high in 0.0

Ok .

I who hardly get a piece of that equipment with lots and lots of money, do I really want to risk it ?????

Then the pvpmaker 4 and 5k during the battles would use colored and non-falling 3k equip. Which remains a very strong piece of equipment if all colored and improved

Would this make sense I ask myself?

We need to create a formula that is the same for all levels.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

Anyone spoke to a lawyer about this to find out if it's legal to advertise something as one thing then change it? If this passes then it's theft of money spent and that's a big deal in a legal sense.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I hope that's permanent too!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Just a thought:

scrap the "poll voting", lock this thread.
Start another:
You must choose ONE of the following as the first line of your "vote" post, leave a blank line and lake comments below if you wish.

Your choices are, copy and past only 1 of the 3 options:

1. Customized items should not be dropped in PvP

2. Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance

3. Customized items should have %15 drop chance
Let us SEE who votes and how:

Example:
LostKnight wrote: 1. Customized items should not be dropped in PvP

---
It is a purchased item that was sold as "no_drop" and should not drop.
Just a thought
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Shawn wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 pm Anyone spoke to a lawyer about this to find out if it's legal to advertise something as one thing then change it? If this passes then it's theft of money spent and that's a big deal in a legal sense.
I actually did and as long as it's talked over with the players and the higher majority agrees to it changes can be made as long as there is something else added to a give those agianst it security (a alternative to save their gear) which has already been mentioned.

But rest easy I have my doubts because so far 12 votes for %7.5 drop are spam. I'm seriously rethinking the voting pole. I have several honest votes from all sides agianst making them droppable.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

TWELVE?!
What is wrong with people!!???
Does life really get better?
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 pm How about this for a suggested alternative.

My guess is those bored with pvp are ones hi lvl enough that theres noone left to fight because they leveled beyond normal players. They then join clans and kill much lower leveled people which is joyless as there is no challenge. Again this is from their own greedy choices.

Make 4k and up gears non customizable. You still can sell colored gears making money and those above 3k getting bored can still have their drops...
This idea of "4k and up gear dropable" has my full support.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:50 pm
Shawn wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:17 pm Anyone spoke to a lawyer about this to find out if it's legal to advertise something as one thing then change it? If this passes then it's theft of money spent and that's a big deal in a legal sense.
I actually did and as long as it's talked over with the players and the higher majority agrees to it changes can be made as long as there is something else added to a give those agianst it security (a alternative to save their gear) which has already been mentioned.

But rest easy I have my doubts because so far 12 votes for %7.5 drop are spam. I'm seriously rethinking the voting pole. I have several honest votes from all sides agianst making them droppable.
I actually talked to a few to get opinions and what I've heard is that if this comes into effect even with a poll then there has to be a full refund of the money spent on the items if the staff is going to allow the items advertised as not droppable to be dropped. If not then it could be considered theft. Telling a player to not wear it takes away from the gaming experience and is not a sutible alternative
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316