Reviewing Customized Items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Customized items are being reviewed. We are debating should they be droppable in PvP. Please vote!

Customized items should not be dropped in PvP
41%
Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance
50%
Customized items should have %15 drop chance
2%
I already voted once
7%

Total votes: 113
Reus11

Re: Reviewing Customized Items

Post by Reus11 »

cotne7 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 am as i said from the first time items upgrade was bad idea.well, my idea is tjat items upgrade should have 1%chance or they should be removed from game. who ever has bought them will have those gears for ever
there are no more wars going on in game and we are all so bored.
its bad that forgotten tales has mindless developer.combatant never thinks too well.he only thinks about money and now when he will change things about recolour items it means that he will scamm players.but change is isential.otherwise game will be dead
Mejor no lo pudo haber dicho Cotne, el si piensa con la cabeza.. apoyo totalmente su idea.. la mayoría de latinos platicamos esto y estamos completamente de acuerdo.. no mas Pay to Win
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Reus11 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:06 pm
cotne7 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:28 am as i said from the first time items upgrade was bad idea.well, my idea is tjat items upgrade should have 1%chance or they should be removed from game. who ever has bought them will have those gears for ever
its bad that forgotten tales has mindless developer.combatant never thinks too well.he only thinks about money and now when he will change things about recolour items it means that he will scamm players.but change is isential.otherwise game will be dead
Mejor no lo pudo haber dicho Cotne, el si piensa con la cabeza.. apoyo totalmente su idea.. la mayoría de latinos platicamos esto y estamos completamente de acuerdo.. no mas Pay to Win
No more "Pay to Win"? Hahhaahahha
FT has been P2W for YEARS, since the first day levels could be bought. Real money pets only changed how the P2W was achieved. This gear changed nothing on that.

How many of the players conplaining that gear doesn't drop in PvP have recolored gear of their own? How many enjoy the benefits of the current system, but cry that it's unfair or boring?
Omnes Autem Uri
Reus11

Post by Reus11 »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:15 pm
FT has been P2W for YEARS, since the first day levels could be bought. Real money pets only changed how the P2W was achieved. This gear changed nothing on that.

How many of the players conplaining that gear doesn't drop in PvP have recolored gear of their own? How many enjoy the benefits of the current system, but cry that it's unfair or boring?
No está entendiendo la idea.. al parecer tu no participas en pvp y si lo haces parece que siempre has perdido.. los ítems con recolor son otro nivel de P2W anularon completamente la idea de un PVP dónde daban ganas de jugar siempre.. ahora no, es perder tiempo peleando con otro sin saber que puedes obtener algo si ganas. Pero tú qué no participas en pvp no entiendes la idea. No escribas por favor
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I think we are starting to be off topic. This is simply a poll regarding upgraded gear and has little to do with "pay to win"
Mass level buying is the bigger issue in that case and has nothing to do with this. Spending over $30 for a set of gear means I shouldn't be able to lose it. Yall can call this "inexpensive " all you want but if that's the case the price for houses should go up as well since they're permanent. While we're at it let's move everyone's house around because we all change our minds about whether or not we like how the system is. It makes no sense to change something after so many bought it when it was a specific way since release. Maybe a 2nd, cheaper option can be implemented to only recolor/customize gear with lower drop rate. Changing something so late after so many paid feels wrong and I've seen many say they will stop playing if it happens.. I don't blame them. The ONLY complaint I've seen about the no drop aspect is from players who enjoy constant pvp and think the game is boring now. I bet their gear is also recolored. The reasons to keep it no drop have varied--- Some have their gear as memorial pieces for loved ones or lost friends. Some have put countless hours to drop/earn their items and simply didn't want to lose them as they're difficult to obtain. Some like the upgraded stats. And some just like to be unique and have one of a kind items they can say they've created.
Does life really get better?
GDanielG

Post by GDanielG »

Sieging peoples houses down the next thread ? 😂😂
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Reus11 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:27 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:15 pm

No está entendiendo la idea.. al parecer tu no participas en pvp y si lo haces parece que siempre has perdido.. los ítems con recolor son otro nivel de P2W anularon completamente la idea de un PVP dónde daban ganas de jugar siempre.. ahora no, es perder tiempo peleando con otro sin saber que puedes obtener algo si ganas. Pero tú qué no participas en pvp no entiendes la idea. No escribas por favor
I understand far more than you realize, from both sides of this discussion. I will speak my words whether they are enjoyed or not.
You're right about one thing: I used to hate PvP, because I could not easily replace the gear I lost so easily. Now, I actually enjoy fighting others because I have less to lose.

I agree with many others, that allowing these upgraded gears to drop is wrong, because the upgrades were bought specifically to prevent gear from dropping. Changing it now is bordering on fraud.
Omnes Autem Uri
Wolf321

Post by Wolf321 »

If it becomes dropable I don't see why anyone would buy it , its literally a mark,asking to become target for hunting parties
Gutrot84

Post by Gutrot84 »

I do NOT want drop % on customized items.. My dependency on my gears is huge when I have to fight 5vs1 all the time... I love how every 1 i fight call me "noob" but run or jump me.. And I'm the noob?!? 😂😂😂 what a joke..
And is also true all that cry over items where first to full equip colored items, I'm guilty of this too I admit, but didnt change who used it..
But I would like more items to customize.. When will 4k 5k items come..
GUTR0T 5.8K OGRE!
GUTROT 3K mage
GUT 600 Archer
_GOON_ 100 sword
Ichijo1997

Post by Ichijo1997 »

At the end In the end they will see how the creator will leave less profit in his pocket and when he realizes it will be too late 0% drop 0 trade nobody will buy anything in the end nobody will lose their items
The game dying at the end
Sword 6k
Mage 6k
Ogra 3.4k
Archer 1.1 k
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

NightBaby wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:28 pm I think we are starting to be off topic. This is simply a poll regarding upgraded gear and has little to do with "pay to win"
Mass level buying is the bigger issue in that case and has nothing to do with this. Spending over $30 for a set of gear means I shouldn't be able to lose it. Yall can call this "inexpensive " all you want but if that's the case the price for houses should go up as well since they're permanent. While we're at it let's move everyone's house around because we all change our minds about whether or not we like how the system is. It makes no sense to change something after so many bought it when it was a specific way since release. Maybe a 2nd, cheaper option can be implemented to only recolor/customize gear with lower drop rate. Changing something so late after so many paid feels wrong and I've seen many say they will stop playing if it happens.. (Highlighted by LordSeth) I don't blame them. The ONLY complaint I've seen about the no drop aspect is from players who enjoy constant pvp and think the game is boring now. I bet their gear is also recolored. The reasons to keep it no drop have varied--- Some have their gear as memorial pieces for loved ones or lost friends. Some have put countless hours to drop/earn their items and simply didn't want to lose them as they're difficult to obtain. Some like the upgraded stats. And some just like to be unique and have one of a kind items they can say they've created.
A few good points mentioned by others too. Which is specifically why I decided to open the voting pole. I want the players to have a opinion in this. If it changes we will implement a way to help players that don't want to loose gear something like a toggle switch to enable PvP on your account or to disable PvP on your account but only works if you are not in a clan and have not been in recent PvP combat. If players want to join clan they can put on throw away gear untill they go unclanned agian or go to a spawn party (no PvP zone in spawn parties) it's not hard to protect your valuable gear especially if you pay attention to the game while your playing. Thats no deffinant statement but could be something to working. Idk if it would be purchaseable or what so nothing is clear on that, just thoughts as of now. Someone made a good point to me. If a high level clanned enemy hunts down low level players and gets their gear it is unfair. But if the low level players have PvP turned off it's not a problem. Or if they are in a clan and have on toss gear it's not a problem.

It can work out in time no matter which way we go. We understand players don't want to loose gear they spent money on and currently they can't. But if they could they would only have it on when it's safe to and PvP lovers would still enjoy the game too.

We are not trying to help just one side. We are trying to work with everyone to keep as many players happy with the game as we can. We are giving players opportunities to work with us especially on big changes. We will not leave anyone in the shadows because we want you all to stay happy. It's almost impossible to make everyone happy but honestly we are trying. We do not want to loose players and were getting threats from both ends. If gear don't drop they don't get the rewarded feeling from a kill trophy. If gear starts dropping they want to just give up.

I want to give up ALOT but I don't because you all matter to me and I want to keep trying to make things more exciting for you all to keep you all interested in the game.

I'm not attempting to convince anyone to change their vote because I want everyone's honest opinion on it. But if it does change and items become droppable we will do our best to come up with a way to make everyone happy.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON