Reviewing Customized Items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Customized items are being reviewed. We are debating should they be droppable in PvP. Please vote!

Customized items should not be dropped in PvP
41%
Customized items should have %7.5 drop chance
50%
Customized items should have %15 drop chance
2%
I already voted once
7%

Total votes: 113
Cleopatra

Re: Reviewing Customized Items

Post by Cleopatra »

LordSeth wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:21 pm
Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 pm
Make 4k and up gears non customizable. You still can sell colored gears making money and those above 3k getting bored can still have their drops...
Possible. We may call a vote when we release the gear. 😉
I love this idea I think it's a wonderful compromise that would please both parties!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Leone

Post by Leone »

*ahem*
Not everyone above 5k plays for the 'thrill' of pvp and the number of players exceeding 3k is steadily growing, as new and improved pets are introduced.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Leone wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:12 pm *ahem*
Not everyone above 5k plays for the 'thrill' of pvp and the number of players exceeding 3k is steadily growing, as new and improved pets are introduced.
The ones above 5k arent the ones at a higher risk of losing custom gears
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 pm How about this for a suggested alternative.

My guess is those bored with pvp are ones hi lvl enough that theres noone left to fight because they leveled beyond normal players. They then join clans and kill much lower leveled people which is joyless as there is no challenge. Again this is from their own greedy choices.

Make 4k and up gears non customizable. You still can sell colored gears making money and those above 3k getting bored can still have their drops...
IS good
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Ya quiero dropear el juego es aburrido sin drop
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:46 pm
Lestat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:18 pm How about this for a suggested alternative.

My guess is those bored with pvp are ones hi lvl enough that theres noone left to fight because they leveled beyond normal players. They then join clans and kill much lower leveled people which is joyless as there is no challenge. Again this is from their own greedy choices.

Let the bored hypers fight each other for gear, but leave the lower players with recolors alone?
I love it. I keep my gear and they can still get a thrill.
This idea is nice!! I like it a lot!
Does life really get better?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

If the gear becomes a drop. It will go back to players in clans equipping a weaplon and low lvl boots(sometimes other gear) and the chance of drops will still be 0. Im in a clan and have been told more than once to put on gear otherwise no point in killing me..lol
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
AXELKING

Post by AXELKING »

I also agree .. if you spend money and then lose the item it is not correct I am against the drop
AXELPAST SWORDMAN
ITALIAN
IGNOBILIMESSANGERGROUP
Syor

Post by Syor »

I don't know honestly. if one day (but very far away) I manage to wear a 5k outfit, I would like to customize it.
Fix a color, a nice name, in short, that's why I would use recolour.
Not being able to enjoy this thing that I could 2k less levels, a little sorry.

Maybe for 4k levels, you will be able to buy a falling recolour? At least we fans of customization and not of PVP are happy. And you are happy with falling equip.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

I have a suggestion:
Add another Page in the Inventory for Item Upgrades.
It would work like this:
If you buy an Item Upgrade you can use it on any piece of Gear. But it will give you and item that you can put in the second inventory. You will have the normal item equipped on the first page.
If the item is dropped in PvP you will have to replace just the Base Item, but the upgrade will stay in your second Inventory page.
The upgraded, renamed and recoloured gear will still be displayed for others.
With that 4k and 5k gear could also be upgraded.
Could something like that work?