PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by SK1976 »

This is not a good idea, because high players now will kill all low players for counts :(

A fighting difference between players that are counting should be only the same like in non-claned. Or it will all be tooooooo easy to get points now, AND...

IT WILL REDUCE THE FUN OF PLAYERS who not like PvP. ITS VS. RULES !

Its a nice idea, but it need a lot to overwork !!!

Kind regards ... SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
justj99

Post by justj99 »

I know not that information was given about how it's currently working. And some of these are good ideas or potentially good idea. BUT, maybe see how it's working BEFORE you complain about how it's working... Many of your concerns/suggestions are actually already implemented.
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

i think points should ONLY be awarded if the other player connects with a counterattack...if the lvl is too high and 1 hit kills then 0 points, as well as ppl that do not counterattack
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

why not make a different of 10% maybe between players levels that can count on points.
It would help vs abusing that system maybe a bit more ! Maybe only lvl 100 vs 90 player lvl 100 vs 89 not counting. And so on...

Its only an idea !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

Rothost wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:47 pm i think points should ONLY be awarded if the other player connects with a counterattack...if the lvl is too high and 1 hit kills then 0 points, as well as ppl that do not counterattack
I like this.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:14 pm
Rothost wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:47 pm i think points should ONLY be awarded if the other player connects with a counterattack...if the lvl is too high and 1 hit kills then 0 points, as well as ppl that do not counterattack
I like this.
I really like this!
With no counterattack is is not PvP it is Pv
I'd like to add, no counterattack there is no drop!
If you are high enough to kill with 1 hit, it is not a fair fight. No drop, no points

Keep PvP, but keep it fair!
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i like this idea too, AND if such an Pv is in game, it should never drop an item too !
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Re: FT beta 8.17.0
Ungelesener Beitrag von Niemand » Mo Dez 20, 2021 3:40 pm

I just logged out cos I lost fun because I was attacked "pvp" while grinding 3 times.

Last attack was 2 vs 1. A swordman use knives and fight while a mage behind him gives him shield and heals him.

That is not pvp !

The pvp system have to be improved (for non-clan).
It should make difference between attacking player and attacked player. It should be impossible to heal somebody who is involved in pvp and is the attacking player. It should be impossible to attack somebody who is already in pvp and is the attacked one.
If the attacked one don't answer the attack he should loose no equipment.
Of course that could not work in clans because it must be possible to fight with many against many in clan wars.

And a last word about that:
Why is it allowed that one player uses multiple accounts at same time in a pvp fight?
Zuletzt geändert von Niemand am Mo Dez 20, 2021 4:01 pm, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Don't hurry! Take a fishing-rod and relax.
Ogre is my true nature.
(Oggy the Ogre / Mage Niemand)

That system is not needed in ft ! It vs rules ! Stop that system plz !
DUKE of SK-Clan
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:19 pm
Leone wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:14 pm
I like this.
I really like this!
With no counterattack is is not PvP it is Pv
I'd like to add, no counterattack there is no drop!
If you are high enough to kill with 1 hit, it is not a fair fight. No drop, no points

Keep PvP, but keep it fair!
unfair pvp does not exists.if player is low it should not be in clan....player who has joined clan it should know that it will bring risks...i mostly nit kill lowwer then 1.5k coz possible drops they wear i dont need..but when it comes to pvp point i will kill everyone who i will be able to. there will be wars again so hurry up and add top pvp players list with its rewards hehe..i cant wait till yeti 5k gears new maps and top pvp players list comes out
i really like those upcoming updates too.its really full of good ideas and thanks everyone who ever helped bringing these things in game.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

cotne7 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:11 pm unfair pvp does not exists.
Then we should agree to disagree.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.