PvP Score and Ranking

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Syor

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Syor »

Leone wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:47 am I think if you wanted to try the pvp system with a friend, you could either do so on the test server or once on the main server.
I definitely won't be doing any more friendly PVPs, I'm afraid XD.

You're right though that you can use the test server (and if necessary I will) Luckily we have it :).
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
justj99

Post by justj99 »

If you don't friendly PvP to the death, then this would have no bearing either way. Also, even if you do fight a friend to the death, if it's legitimate PvP and you aren't repetitively killing the one friend over and over, then it shouldn't be a problem of "abuse" in that case.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Better lets count Outlaw-statusses :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Draconus

Post by Draconus »

I overall like the system. I do however see another real issue.i was for example wandering towards my house(1 of them) when I get jumped by like ten other players. I feel that the PvP score shouldn't raise when there are 10 on 1. Seems a little redundant. When ppl are group killing everyone to raise a score they seem more like bandits then they seem like players.is sad how they all resort to banditry.
DemonMage
HellBent
Draconus
mYHome

Post by mYHome »

Draconus wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:31 pm I overall like the system. I do however see another real issue.i was for example wandering towards my house(1 of them) when I get jumped by like ten other players. I feel that the PvP score shouldn't raise when there are 10 on 1. Seems a little redundant. When ppl are group killing everyone to raise a score they seem more like bandits then they seem like players.is sad how they all resort to banditry.
I think if 10 for 1, it will give 1 point to whoever makes the last shot
Live while the soul lives
i love making maps
Little active

_WORD_
mYHome
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Draconus wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:31 pm I overall like the system. I do however see another real issue.i was for example wandering towards my house(1 of them) when I get jumped by like ten other players. I feel that the PvP score shouldn't raise when there are 10 on 1. Seems a little redundant. When ppl are group killing everyone to raise a score they seem more like bandits then they seem like players.is sad how they all resort to banditry.
"Roving packs of hunters" were predicted to become a possibility when this system was being dreamed up.
The fun part will be when one of them hogs the points and they turn on each other like rabid coyotes...
Omnes Autem Uri
N!ce

Post by N!ce »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:29 pm How about modifing existing areas like the coliseum at Sliverwood or one of the the nifty ones Akkiles created, ie: Map 1.9 or 2.-2, via programming, mark them off as a PvP Test area. When you kill someone instead of allocating points both players get a popup:
Killed: "name" - The winner: PvP Score: +1.2
But no PvP score actually given and make it a "no_drop" area.
And the killed player does not actually go to Map 0.0 and HP is refilled instantly.

Now people can stand around and watch.

Just a thought.
Great idea!
Thus, the Colosseum in Silverwood, which has not been in demand for a long time, will bloom again and sparkle with new colors!
I use a translator
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

the kolloseum is in MarteksStronghold , and remember that there spawns the Scorpion if there are 10 players on that map !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Recson

Post by Recson »

Does this mean gear no longer drops in pvp?
I live...
Leone

Post by Leone »

Normal gear drops as it always has done.

However, if a player has paid (with real money) for the recoloured gear where they can upgrade the stats, then it does not drop in pvp.