Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Syor

Re: PvP Score and Ranking

Post by Syor »

Any kill must be rewarded in the score.
If PVP is allowed and legal with lower level players, then it must be rewarded in the PVP score. Maybe less points would be correct.

However, I have a doubt.
Many times with my friends we do PVP to try out new equipment and stat setting.
We have fun in a PVP friendly, and return any DROPs.
Now I couldn't do that anymore, because the PVP Score "limits" me in this respect.

With this system the GMs will have more work to do (checking that players don't PVP with the same ones all the time).

and now to remedy my problem I propose to 'denounce' these 'fake or friendly' PVPs so as not to incur sanctions.
And this brings more huge work on GMs.
Example: today I try stats with a friend of mine, and I kill him 30 times in 2 hours. I call GM, explain it to him, he has to check it out, he should delete my PVP Score accumulated this way and close the file.
Multiply that by the many players we are.
Thank you for trying to please the PVP makers, you can see that there is commitment and a desire to do well. Thanks are in order.

But I see a tangle of rules and extra work that could be avoided in a different solution.
This system is not the best.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
Leone

Post by Leone »

I think if you wanted to try the pvp system with a friend, you could either do so on the test server or once on the main server.

Once is enough. Your points increase and you know how it works.

I certainly wouldn't recommend 30 kills in two hours though, for the reason you give, but also because it is likely to result in a punishment for abusing the system.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

How about modifing existing areas like the coliseum at Sliverwood or one of the the nifty ones Akkiles created, ie: Map 1.9 or 2.-2, via programming, mark them off as a PvP Test area. When you kill someone instead of allocating points both players get a popup:
Killed: "name" - The winner: PvP Score: +1.2
But no PvP score actually given and make it a "no_drop" area.
And the killed player does not actually go to Map 0.0 and HP is refilled instantly.

Now people can stand around and watch.

Just a thought.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
DerKing

Post by DerKing »

If I understood the rules correctly you can still fight your friends in a fair battle.
If you just kill your friend repeatedly to gain points that is abuse, but wether you fight a friend or an enemy doesn't make a difference if it is a genuine fight where both give their best to win.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I think there is a difference between practicing PvP with a friend and just killing them repeatedly for points. If you kill your friend 30 times in an hour on map 1.0 or something that's an issue.

For Syor's question any kill gives points. It wouldn't be very worthwhile though for a high level to kill low level players though. They can sure do that though, especially in clans. Clans still have the same risks as before.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

here is a nice suggestion: higher level player you kill higher points you get.but it wont be equal for low lvls
so younshould try something like that :when a level 300 player makes last hit on 600 lvlv plYER HE WILL SCORE 10 PVP POINTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.if 6k kills 7k player he gets 10 points too,if 6 k kills 3k it gets 3 points and if 6k kills under-300 or 500 lvl it gets 0.1 pvp point.numbers not perfect but it can be rewrotten perfectly...idk i think it will be the most fair idea.(if something like that is not too hard to input in game)
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Syor wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:39 am Any kill must be rewarded in the score.
If PVP is allowed and legal with lower level players, then it must be rewarded in the PVP score. Maybe less points would be correct.

However, I have a doubt.
Many times with my friends we do PVP to try out new equipment and stat setting.
We have fun in a PVP friendly, and return any DROPs.
Now I couldn't do that anymore, because the PVP Score "limits" me in this respect.

With this system the GMs will have more work to do (checking that players don't PVP with the same ones all the time).

and now to remedy my problem I propose to 'denounce' these 'fake or friendly' PVPs so as not to incur sanctions.
And this brings more huge work on GMs.
Example: today I try stats with a friend of mine, and I kill him 30 times in 2 hours. I call GM, explain it to him, he has to check it out, he should delete my PVP Score accumulated this way and close the file.
Multiply that by the many players we are.
Thank you for trying to please the PVP makers, you can see that there is commitment and a desire to do well. Thanks are in order.

But I see a tangle of rules and extra work that could be avoided in a different solution.
This system is not the best.
ya you are right xD...this thread is reallly pain in head
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

but i think killing friend wont be counted as a pvp score.so this will solve that friendly pvp.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

cotne7 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:46 pm here is a nice suggestion: higher level player you kill higher points you get.but it wont be equal for low lvls
so younshould try something like that :when a level 300 player makes last hit on 600 lvlv plYER HE WILL SCORE 10 PVP POINTS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.if 6k kills 7k player he gets 10 points too,if 6 k kills 3k it gets 3 points and if 6k kills under-300 or 500 lvl it gets 0.1 pvp point.numbers not perfect but it can be rewrotten perfectly...idk i think it will be the most fair idea.(if something like that is not too hard to input in game)
I think that is a good suggestion. I also wondered if a low level player killing another low level player will get same pvp points as a high level against a high level. Let me give an example. I saw one player level 15 (actually I think level 11) who was an outlaw. He had to kill 5 to get that status. This isn't about him being an outlaw but the fact he pvp several players. So if he fought other level 15 players or level 12 it was a battle just as much as a 1000, or 2000, or 5000. Shouldn't he get the same pvp points as a high level if he fought and won someone his own strength? So it could be possible a low level player could be the top. If it is not arranged this way I will have to repeat my motto that changes to the game should be good for all players. If all are included in this suggestion all levels who enjoy pvp can be proud about their accomplishment.
Retired