Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.9

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

patrapture

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 4.9

Post by patrapture »

tool lvls dont apply atm? my wood axe shows no lvl? just curious i like update couldve used this long ago thank you.
Insider

Post by Insider »

patrapture wrote:tool lvls dont apply atm? my wood axe shows no lvl? just curious i like update couldve used this long ago thank you.
As comp said, lvled tools will be added soon :P
Bunzi

Post by Bunzi »

Any chance this will be implemented in offline game?

And the level of what you craft should be based on crafting level, not character level.
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Hopefully this will be a good change. I know the really old players had a point 0.1 chance and now with effort a player might not have to spend 2 mil on legs to craft superior golden legs or on whatever. I would almost like to suggest removing the lvl requirements again. But I see lvl 1 or 2 players OK 5 or 6 probably. But none the less low lvl players selling lvl 50-100 items by the dozens Ohh again I say put a not on the crafting page the ready for crafting dialog, that you must be at least the lvl of the item you are trying to make. Also really serious here, there needs to be a bigger health potion than 1k. Maybe change it to a heal 10% 25 whatever of health . Having even 50 -100k health well even at the 4+ of my highest characters,those 1k potions are almost meaningless.
Thx
Bunzi

Post by Bunzi »

steelheart wrote:...you must be at least the lvl of the item you are trying to make.
Absolutely. You must work up to crafting higher level/more valuable items.

But this MUST NOT be tied to character level.

First, it doesn't fit with the story. You don't get better at crafting by killing mobs.

Second, by implementing separate crafting exp, you make the game more accessible and fun for people who don't want to always pvp or grind.
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

I have no problems with that bunzi! Some ppl could gain experience lvls ect by crafting others via fighting. Might add greatly to the game.
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Post by Acnologia »

why cannot the items 100% chance craft get more chance? because technically whis more % chance as 100 you can make 2 !!