Server changes

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: Upcoming changes

Post by Insider »

dinoponte2 wrote:Insiders ive tested and i get same damage when tower is at uprage and not
I tested too and not same :)
You can read about it in November announce post about clan changes.
alfonso

Post by alfonso »

if i put 2 misilles at 1 castle..what happens?is it still does the same job?
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Each missile gives the building 30 shots.
If you put on the building different missiles, only 1 is fired every shot. The idea is shot fire missiles if the attacker is stronger and stone missiles if he is more weak, or maybe some way of random fire. The arrows are the by default missiles and are used only if the building dont have other ammunition types.
The only thing to be decided is when using fire missiles and when stone missiles.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

love the idea.

but shot with cannons they should be called something like

firebombs and stone schrnappel I think.
missiles is a bit 'modern'
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Do these new features imply that buildings will be immune to destruction? The fire missiles seem foreboding!

I just wonder how would these changes effect sieges, aggressive assaults on buildings? Could we expect some changes in this regard?
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

Maybe some. improvement for catapults? I like catapults would be the only way to destroy a building.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I also hope the balance siege weapons a better at some point :)

to answer your question about making buildings stronger, it's kind of a two way street there... while they are stocked with stones, they are stronger... after stones run out they are weaker
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

they stronger eragainst high lvls due to fire missiles. but if u take timee and they run out they become weaker and lower (not low) lvls can help more.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

blitzcraig wrote:I also hope the balance siege weapons a better at some point :)

to answer your question about making buildings stronger, it's kind of a two way street there... while they are stocked with stones, they are stronger... after stones run out they are weaker
The missiles are not the real problem; the real problem is "one click heal". Imagine wasting a couple of hours attacking a certain building, bringing it down to the point it is about to collapse, then, miraculously, from nowhere pops up a player, logged out around the building, and just by a click of hammer restores the building to full health. This "one click heal" is real problem.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i kinda agree but then again. some people cant afford to be online constantly but have to work and sleep.
and u and jony tipically time ur attacks when u know maiden is at work. not fair too.

we can deal with that by checking in once an hour or so, using an alarm to wake up if necessary.
remember players are at different time zones so the slwep work schedules differ. especially americans tend toforget that. would be unfair if u always loose ur tower because u gotto work while the enemy returns from work/school. etc.

there are ways to keep people from repairing.but u need more of ur clan and not just 2.

that said.i think it should be fairer if repair was one-click. but it would consume resources stored in the tower.