Range 2 items

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

LordSeth

Re: Range 2 items

Post by LordSeth »

Insider no need to attempt to correct rearrow he is 100% right and you obviously know a lot about the game but you have not been a mod a year not even 6 months this pvp balance issue was begged to be taken care of over a year ago and promised it would be delt with by mid to late September. And its just beginning to be worked on when I was working on this with blitzcraig I thought it was almost finished. We figured out what needed to be done putting a admin and as many know a well experienced in pvp player together to make equivalent decisions on what needed to be done. Many has read it and there was no disagreement toward it actions should have been made by compdatant then but its just now starting to be worked on. If you was to loose your position as mod or admin and went back to playing the game as a average player teamed up with one of your old clans or made a new clan or even decided to remain clanless you would still have to deal with pvp and you then would wish this balance issue would have been taken care of a long time ago. Do remember insider and think about it when your archer was 1200 and my mage was 436 it took me time and had to be careful but if it wasnt for your mage buddy "i so rich" showing up when you were red I would have taken your archer. That should have encouraged you to press this issue as soon as u got the mod position to compbatant but he had you busy on things he wanted done. I'm not trying to insult anybody at all I'm just saying rearrow is right this matter has been IGNORED far too long....
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Moonraker wrote:Rearrow deep breath... now repeat after me... calm blue ocean.....calm blue ocean...calm blue ocean.
Lol.
Mosoon has come here, my farm is now an island with roads flooded.
Oceans arent realy a calming thing atm. ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

"warm dry desert, warm dry desert ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

SO SEPTEMBER 16TH IS THE DAY THEY JUST STARTED TALKING ABOUT IT. WOW!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING US. THEY HAD NO PROBLEM TAKING OUR MONEY & AHH FORGET IT! GAME HAS MORE FLAWS NOW THAN IT DID WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED. LETS TAKE A VOTE. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
Jive

Post by Jive »

like I say bro why try?... dont you all see that there trying to make us quit so theres new players with more modivation to buy?... save your breath... its been 9months on a FULL pvp upgrade... and u add melee range?... you added stun to deal with that... meanwhile archer still chumped... no add no help nothin... just a haha piss off mate... easy FIX IS MAKE DEX = STRIKE RATE... its not hard... ALL CLASSES including mages... its simple yet lets ignore it... noobs
}-)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Nice cold beer, nice big ...., nice hot ..

Relaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx.
;)
naomi

Post by naomi »

:(
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Dr-Octopus

Post by Dr-Octopus »

Calm down guys,compatant is working. And just want to thank for him for making a good game in which we all play happily and sometime with irritation.. So much full of emotion......:) :D :D :) :D :x :lol: ;) :( :shock: :?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

IT IS BECAUSE WE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE GAME & OUR IN GAME FRIENDS& CLAN MATES. DOOM USED TO NEVER CHAT & SHOULD HAVE STAYED THAT WAY. SO PLIS NO KEL DOM NOOOO!!
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN EAT COMBATANT ????