3 balance changes

Infos about new versions and new content!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

3 balance changes

Post by compbatant » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:32 pm

* walking speed reduced to 5 when player has siege weapon with him
* removing slow down spell effect immediately after using unfreeze potion
* added spell protection for yellow and green flow spells for some high level items:

White Shield 15%
Fire Plate 15%
Fire Legs 5%
Diamond Legs 10%
Chaotic Armor 20%
Chaotic Legs 15%
Chaotic Shield 20%

Later when I release client update you will show info about spell protection after clicking on item.

Now I am waiting for posts that I "ruined" the game ;)
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by Whitestar67 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:59 pm

i'll get my schools quest wifi password 3rd hour and be ready for update
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
Dr-Octopus
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:25 am

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by Dr-Octopus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:06 pm

compbatant wrote: * removing slow down spell effect immediately after using unfreeze potion
)
Is it meelee and archer using unfrezzee potion or is it mage using unfreeze potion?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
GOLGREN
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by GOLGREN » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:54 pm

GOLGREN EAT YELLOW SPELL NOW??
User avatar
Dr-Octopus
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:25 am

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by Dr-Octopus » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm

GOLGREN wrote:GOLGREN EAT YELLOW SPELL NOW??
Now u can have mages for dinner......
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2815
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by Leone » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm

compbatant wrote:* walking speed reduced to 5 when player has siege weapon with him
* removing slow down spell effect immediately after using unfreeze potion
* added spell protection for yellow and green flow spells for some high level items:

White Shield 15%
Fire Plate 15%
Fire Legs 5%
Diamond Legs 10%
Chaotic Armor 20%
Chaotic Legs 15%
Chaotic Shield 20%

Later when I release client update you will show info about spell protection after clicking on item.

Now I am waiting for posts that I "ruined" the game ;)
Do the spell protections stack for items? For example, if a character is wearing chaotic armour, chaotic legs and a white shield do they receive 50% spell protection or do you count the hoghest protection only; in this case 20%?
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1289
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by compbatant » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:48 pm

Leone wrote: Do the spell protections stack for items? For example, if a character is wearing chaotic armour, chaotic legs and a white shield do they receive 50% spell protection or do you count the hoghest protection only; in this case 20%?
Yes it stacks. In this case it will be 50%.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2815
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by Leone » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:00 pm

Wow - fantastic! Thank you.
kromelg
Posts: 1048
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 10:38 am
Location: Russia, The Ural Mountains region

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by kromelg » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:04 pm

How calculate the damage from mages spells at pvp for this moment?

Early spell damage was reduced by opponent's dexterity at pvp (number).
Now spell damage is reduced by high lvl items also (percent).

But what is first - opponent's dexterity or % protection from items?

Can we see actual formula?
Last edited by kromelg on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
User avatar
MesaBoogie
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:02 am

Re: 3 balance changes

Post by MesaBoogie » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:20 pm

Will speed pots still work when you have siege weapons?
MesaBoogie
MesaBoogie - lvl 364(swordsman)
3Rectifier - lvl 77 (mage)
Post Reply