Ads have reappeared

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMikael

Ads have reappeared

Post by MadMikael »

Original Post by blitzcraig » Sat May 09, 2015 1:28 pm found here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6898
blitzcraig wrote:Ads reappearing after purchasing "remove ads" is a known issue, but sadly is an issue with Google, not FT... Basically, if you're not properly logged into your Google account which purchased the removal of ads, they will reappear sometimes... it will generally fix itself in a matter of hours or days, but we've found a couple tips to get this to reset immediately... try any or all of the following. Also, please let me know what does or doesn't work so we can better understand the fix

1> turn your WiFi /mobile data off then back on
2> go to Google and manually log in
3> turn device off then on
4> Clear cache from Forgotten Tales app (mmorpg)
5> uninstall then reinstall FT (mmorpg)

I list these in order of convenience (first two work for me personally 100% of the time) ... you'll notice this occasionally, especially after changing WiFi locations or changing to /from mobile data
PLEASE NOTE
There was an issue with Google Play in April of 2016. If you purchased ad removal before this, your ads would have reappeared. Please read this:
Original Post by compbatant » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:06 pm found here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12569
compbatant wrote:We were forced to rename the game package in Google Playstore.
Please reinstall FT from new address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... o.ftmmorpg
This is required to get any future updates and also for working purchases.
What happened exactly? Google removed game from market because I put some of your comments into description and also I mentioned that if you like Game X then you will like FT game, too. It was a violation of their policy. Sadly, Google didn't send a warning but removed the app without any chance of fixing it...
I had to upload FT as new game. Download stats, ratings, your comments ... all are gone.
To make it worse, it happened when I was on holidays and I had no computer with me. With the help of friends I managed to change the game package and upload it again to the Playstore. It was very hard, making it on phone and having a very slow internet connection. But we managed it!!!
Now, I need your help!!! Please add a comment again and rate the app. It will help a lot with the new start and ensure, that new players join us.
I have so many ideas, that I want to implement. I can not do it without your help. Please install the game from the new link and add your rating on google store. Thank you very much!
And now some good news: On the first week of May, new high level items and new map will be added to the game :)
To encourage you to install Forgotten Tales from the new link we created a lottery:
From all players who will post their name here and also download the game from new link we will draw rewards: 1st place +100 levels, 2nd gets +10 levels and 1 item of choice (including new items), 3rd place gets an item of choice.
Also, we do the same with the ratings. Every rating is added to the lottery and can win, ignoring the ratings content (1-5 stars etc.), because you should rate how you like the game. But we hope for good ratings!

Edit:
If you paid for removing ads you need to purchase it again. But don't worry, please send to me previous and new purchase ID and i will refund your purchase so you will not pay twice. Refund can be delayed bacuae i am still on holidays without computer but for sure you will get your money back in few days.
What this means is, if you purchased the ad removal before the issue, you are entitled to a refund if you purchased again. Sadly, the ad removal is at Google Play's end, and re-purchasing is the only solution. If you choose to go this route, it is required that you include your receipts, specifically the GPA receipt numbers found on your receipts in your gmail. If you no longer have these receipts, than I doubt this problem can be solved in this manner.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711