FAQ :: Frequently Asked Questions

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Post by ardesia »

[FAQ document have been written by MadMikael, Kromelg and ardesia; last update 2017, april the 3rd]

Many questions you might have about FT have here an answer.
It is suggested to read this document, before asking your questions as new posts.

It is also strongly advised that all players read the Game Manual: many questions not listed here have an answer there.
FAQ in other languages: Show
FAQ Index
  1. Account handling
  2. Communication (forum PM, in-game chat, mute, ...)
  3. Game Team
  4. Purchases (pet, skin, level, ...)
  5. Pets
  6. Character features (skill, level, ...)
  7. Quests
  8. PvM and PvP
  9. Clans
  10. Miscellaneous
  11. Glossary: what does that weird word mean?
1. Account handling
Read Account FAQ: Show
Q. Why should I set an email to my account?
A. This will protect your account, from accidental loss. You can recover your password via email, should you forget it. Do not lose your email.

Q. Is there any way for changing email linking with my game account?
A. Emails are not changed, due to account trading etc. They are a security feature designed to retain ownership of an account. If you lose your email account, the game account may be lost permanently.

Q. I tried recovering my password by email, but I haven’t got an email; how long should I wait?
A. Email should be sent immediately, but some email providers are very slow; you should check your spam folder, as the recovery email ends up there often. If you have not gotten a reply within 24 hours, you can try contacting an admin via forum PM.

NEW
Q. How do I recover my password by email?
A. When you get the bad password message, you'll get a popup to recover the password.
You can:
1) enter just your login name, to recover that account only
or
2) you can enter your email address to recover all accounts linked to that email.
Keep in mind, login names and email addresses need to be spelled exactly right. Password recovery system is case sensitive on email addresses too.

This is how the password recovery system works:
1. open the game app
2. write your account name in the "login" field
3. write something in the password field
4. the app gives you a "password recovery tool": write YOUR ACCOUNT NAME in it and submit it
5. read your email: you received a mail informing you a password recovery has been attempted. In case you don't see this mail, check your mail spam folder
6. click the link inside the received email
7. you will get an "ok" page, and receive another email with a new password
8. open game app and use that password to login
9. its is suggested to change this new password soon

Q. How can I rename my game’s account?
A. You cannot. Renames are only done in extreme cases, and are very rare.

Q. How can I play this game on my PC?
A. You need to install an Android emulator. Read this post on forum: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=237

Q. Can I play this game on my apple device (iPhone, iPad, ...)?
A. Probably not, but you might install an android emulator and play FT through it. There will not be an apple version, in the near (or probably, far) future.

Q. I can’t connect to game server. Why? My internet connection is good, I can browse different internet pages with my browser.
A. Check the forum. It is on the same server as the game; if it works, then the server is not down. In some cases, a single map may be down. Try an alt in a different location, or you may ask in forum chat, for example. If this still does not work, try clearing game cache, closing background programs, or restarting your device.

Q: I cannot login to my account!
A: Double-check the spelling of both the account name AND password. They are case sensitive (meaning that MyName is not same as myname) and they might have white spaces players sometimes forget to type. Also check your connection.

Q. What is it an IP?
A. An IP address (Internet Protocol address) is a code number, a label, identifying a device connected to the net. It allows the device identification, indispensable for it to be reachable and able to communicate with other devices.
2. Communication (forum PM, in-game chat, mute, ...)
Read Communication FAQ: Show
Q. What is a forum PM? And how do I make one to a GM?
A. A PM is a Private Message. There are a couple ways. First, you need a forum account. You will need an accessible email address to create one, once completed you can send PMs. The easiest way for new players to send a PM to a GM, is clicking “The Team” on the bottom of the forum page. Here, you will see a list of GMs, Green names being admins. Click on one of the GM names, and you will see their profile; there should also be a button saying “Send a private message”. Click this, and you will be taken to your mailbox, with the recipient name already entered. Type a subject, and a description of your issue. At the very least, make sure you include your game account name, so they know who has the problem.
You may also, access your mailbox at anytime, by the envelope icon in the top right of the forum. When composing a new message, you need to type the recipient’s name EXACTLY in the To: field, and then click the add button. If correct, their name should appear just below the field window. You can continue the message as described above. Again, when having a problem, contact only one GM, or you may be ignored. This is covered in the game rules.

Q. I typed a PM, but it’s still in my outbox, what does this mean?
A. PMs stay in the sender’s outbox, until the recipient logs on. Then it is transferred to the recipients inbox. There is no way to know if they read it or not. Also note, when contacting a GM, contact only one; BUT, if you do not receive a response within 3 days, you may contact another. This is covered in the game rules.

Q. How will I know when I get a reply to my PM?
A. When you get a reply, you should see a red notification number on the envelope icon in the top right corner of the forum screen. The envelope brings you to your mailbox; you can click it to see what is in your inbox and your outbox (these are selectable on the left hand side). Selecting a message from the displayed list allows you view the message itself.

Q. Why do my posts need moderator approval?
A. This is typically reserved for new forum accounts. It allows the moderators (GMs) to go over your post, see if it falls within the rules, and approve if so. If not, it allows the moderator to advise you on how to improve your posts so your posts will get accepted. This should only be temporary for new accounts, but it can be reinstated for those who break the rules.

Q. When does the post approval process end for new forum accounts?
A. It should end automatically after you make several posts that get approved. However, in some cases, it does not. If you've made more than 20 approved posts, and you still require approval, you may request manual removal of the probation. Only Gandalf can remove it, so he is the one you'll need to send a forum PM to. Gandalf will ask the GM team for opinions, and proceed accordingly.

Q. I've been put back on forum probation. How do I get rid of it?
A. Probation is only reinstated for some sort of rule violation. Every case is different, so it's on a case by case basis. It's possible, you were told when the probation was reactivated. Again, this can only be undone by Gandalf as noted above. After a lengthy period of time, you may request to have it removed again. Your case will be discussed, and a decision made. Note, that some users will permanently be on probation if their offences are bad, but not bad enough to warrant permanent banning.

Q. How can I add pictures to a forum post?
A. A complete explanation is posted here.

Q. How can I use spoilers in a forum post?
A. A complete explanation is posted in a reply, here.

Q. Help! No one is responding to my chat! What do I do?
A. There are a couple possibilities.
It is possible you have your chat filter set. First, you should try the command "/filter global" (without the quotes) to see if that fixes it. It's possible they're answering and you don't see it; this will correct it. For details on the command, see the public chat commands post.
It is possible you have been muted by a GM. This is usually done for abusing the game chat privilege. You will have to wait until its over, if its not permanent.

Q. What is a Mute?
A. A quick description of mutes is described here in the game manual.
A mute is a suspension of chat privileges, given by a GM to a player, usually as punishment for some form of chat abuse. When muted, only those on your friends list, your clan mates, and GM can see what you type in the chat. Mutes can be given to players if they request them... but you should note, being muted affects the mute counter on your account, and it will not be undone if you change your mind afterwards. The mute counter determines mute duration. Muted players have a "[§]" symbol next to their name, viewable to all.

Q. How long is my mute for?
A. This depends on how many times you've been muted in the total lifespan of your account. For details, see this post on how that works. When you are muted, you should receive a message telling you the mute length. Note that severe offenses may result in multiple mutes at once, skipping steps in the durations. Serious and/or repeat offenses can result in permanent mute status.

Q. How much time is left in my mute?
A. Most GMs in the game are unable to tell you this. It requires server access to check. If you really want to know, you should ask a GM (who has server access) politely in a private message. They may check it for you if they have time - but your case will be considered low priority.

Q. Can I have my mute status removed?
A. NO. You cannot. Mutes are supposed to be a punishment.

Q. Why do the GM insist I get on the forum to contact them? Why can't I use my preferred social media?
A. The forum is the OFFICIAL method of contact in FT. It is where the rules are kept, and usage on it is logged. GMs are not required to offer other social media to players as contact, but may do so if they wish. However, since other social media are unlikely to let us look at their logs, important issues (such as those that involve security issues) must be discussed through the forum.

Q. Why does the GM insist I get on the forum for info about some part of the game? Why won't they just tell me?
A. GMs are not required to know every little detail of the game, such as every monster, its stats, every quest, every item, every chest, etc. There is too much information to keep track of, and most of it is readily available on the forum. If a GM does know, they will likely tell you, if they are not occupied; but it is quite likely, they do not know. For them to search for every little such request (that the player could easily do themselves) takes away from their moderating of the game. Some things are very lengthy to describe - such as quests - which is difficult to describe in the current chat format. Also, if the information is not readily available, or you cannot find it, the forum is a great place to ask - you will usually get an answer from an experienced player or GM within hours.
3. Game Team
Read Game Staff FAQ: Show
Q. What are GMs and what are Admins?
GM (Game Masters) and Admins are volunteers, who keep the FT forum clean and the game running, working alongside game creator and (forum) administrator compbatant.
To know more about their role and how to contact them, read Gamemaster list, hierarchy and rules (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011) post.
Game Masters can be contacted by sending GM Inbox a personal message.

Q. What is a mod or a moderator?
A. This is another term for Game Master. Once, Game Masters were simply called moderators; some older posts and players might refer to them as such.
Please note the FT forum has a few forum moderators, mainly for non-english language subforums, who are not GMs, nor Admins. They are helpful to the GM team though, and may also help when dealing with problems that involve language barriers.

Q. I want to be a GM!! What can I do?
A. You may apply on forum. Please note the age requirement of 18 years.
GM MadMikael suggests, you read his advice post first viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13668
You may apply, in the Game Master Apprenticeship thread; it is advised, you read the first post carefully, as well as the three sets of rules:
Game rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1006
Staff rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011
GM application: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931

Q: I’ve applied to be a GM, when will I get an answer?
A: This is briefly covered in the first post of the application thread (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931). You will be contacted, if and when applications are reviewed, and you are found to be eligible. Repeatedly asking about this to GMs will not likely help your application, so please be patient.

Q: When will applications for GM be reviewed?
A: Applications are reviewed by admins, when they have time, and they feel the team is ready for an expansion. Currently, the process is under review, and it may change; until this is finalized, there will be no reviews. These changes, may also require players to reapply under new criteria and rules. There should be an announcement if and when this happens.
4. Purchases (pet, skin, level, …)
Read Purchases FAQ: Show
NEW!
Q. A player offered to buy me some pets, and asks for my password, should I trust them?
A. A HUGE NO. No one ever will require your password and you never must give it away. It is not necessary. An old post about it can be found here, and also note rule 5b of the Game Rules.

NEW!
Q. I have an issue with a purchased item/pet/skin/..., what can I do?
A. As stated in game rules, it is recommended you contact an admin (green name) via forum PM (see rule 11).
Please include the account name (remember: system is case sensitive!) and the receipt number (GPA code) from your gmail or google wallet history. The receipt email might have been deleted, but Google Wallet keeps track of every transaction and you can use it to recover even very old GPA codes.
Google services, such as gmail or wallet, have dedicated FAQs on their site, which may differ from country to country.
For any assistance with the usage of these features, it is recommended for you to find the relevant FAQ by a search engine, such as Google.

Q. How do I buy add-ons like levels or pets?
A. FT offers several items and features in its real-money shop. Read section 9. In-game buying of Game Manual for more info.

Q. I don’t see elements “Click to remove ads” and “buy extra stuff” at main game menu. Why?
A. There is an issue with your connection to your Google Play account. You can try the solutions about reappearing ads, as they refer to the same issue: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13734

Q. Can I go back to a previous skin, or should I buy it again?
A. Any normal skin change requires a skin purchase, even if the “new” skin is one you already used in the past. The exception is special skins, see below.

Q. Can I have a special skin?
A. Only if you meet certain criteria, such as level goals or game contributions. Special skins fall under a special rule, under main game rules, found here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560&p=57865&hilit ... kin#p57865
5. Pets
Read Pets FAQ: Show
Q. Which is the best pet for my level?
A. The answer to this question depends on your reasons for wishing a pet. Depending on the stats of the monsters you are going to fight, to mention the most fitting example, you should look in enemies list for the best possible pet; keep in mind that purchasable pets depend on your character’s level (their level can be up to half of yours).
NEW! There is a pet list located here, and a strategy guide written by some players further down in the post.
In this post you can see the stats of every purchasable pet.
Another guide, written by a player, explaining the whole concept of pets, with some hints and strategies, can be found here.

Q. Can I change pet after purchasing it?
A. No, pet changing is not allowed. The only way to change is to kill your current pet and buy a new one.

Q. Will purchased pets revive if they die?
A. No, they won’t.

Q. Do pets level up?
A. No, they don’t.

Q. How many pets can I have?
A. You're allowed to have up to 2 pets. It is not possible for a player to get more, without abusing a bug or otherwise cheating... which is against the rules, and can get you punished.

Q. I have a pet. Why can't I buy a pet at the pet shop in the game?
A. Under current mechanics, you cannot buy shop pets with gold as your second pet. You can get quest-type pets as your second pet, including the war dog and yellow archer. If you wish to buy a shop pet for gold, you must have no pets. Pets purchased with real money do not have this limitation - they can be added so long as you don't have 2 pets.

Q. Where can I buy pets in the game?
A. There is a shop that sell some on map -1.-1. You can also purchase a war dog on map -1.1. There are a few more - like the yellow archer, Princess Resa, and the three kings, that are pets (or followers) for a specific quest... however, they are not very strong, and they are only available for that quest. Look for your specific quest to find out more details. Note that all pets have level requirements.

Q. Will new pets be added?
A. This is very probable. Pets are quite popular, and more will be added in the future.

Q. When will new pets be added?
A. Like all content, there is no set date. They will be added when they are ready. You'll just have to wait, like the rest of us.

Q. How can I park my pets so that they stay on the other side of a door/gate/...?
A. Park your pets a distance away, enter, exit; while pets are walking, enter again.
If your pets are active (i.e. walking or attacking), they will not teleport. Park your pets a little distance from the teleporter (a door is a teleporter too)
Click the teleporter, they'll come with you; click to go back, and you should see them start walking back to their parking places
(doesn't work if you parked them too far away).
While they are walking, click the entry teleporter again, and you should teleport without them. Sometimes it may take a couple tries, but it's easy once you learn how.
6. Character features (skill, level, …)
Read Features FAQ: Show
Q. What are the character stats (DEX, ARM, STR, MANA)?
A. Stats are attributes whose values can vary depending on your character class, level, gear and setting. Stats can have huge effect on your ingame capability, thus it is important to understand well how they work. Read Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#character_info) for more info.

Q. How do I change my stats?
A. At each character level up you receive two stats points you can add to DEX, STR, ARM or (for mages) MANA.
Talk to the NPC mage living in map 0.0 to reset your stats, keep in mind he will require to be paid in XP points; this means you will lose any additional XP points you have in your current level, so it is best advised to visit him after a level up.

Q. How do I set my stats at their best?
A. There is no thing such a general best stats: the best use of your stats depends on your class and in which activity you are going to engage. Mages’ scrolls work with different mechanics than non-magical classes’ attacks. Sword, archer, dwarf and ogre classes have several special skills which you should also consider when planning your stats.
Read sections 2.1. General info about your character, 2.2. General info about classes and 8. Stats & formulas (advanced) of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) for more info.

Q. Where to grind, for appropriate levels.
A. There is not a single answer to this question. The best enemy to face depends not only on your character’s level, but also on its stats and class, not to mention your personal tastes. Some players like facing strong enemies one-by-one, others like to face weak enemies in great crowds.
Monsters will give you XP, but often also gold or dropped items: read Monsters Manual (Link in section 0. Get started! of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/)) to decide which enemy might be your best choice given your current needs.

Q. I logged, and was in a closed room. What’s happening?
A. You could be in jail. A place with no entrance or exit. This is a punishment for violating certain rules.

Q. I am in jail! What is next?
A. You may have received a message on who to contact. Check that first. You need to contact a GM via forum PM; contact only one.
If you're not sure, any GM can direct you to the GM in charge of your case. Typically, you will only be allowed to deal with that GM.

Q. Does total mana amount increase if you have several Green Flow spells in bag?
A. No, it doesn’t.

Q. What is an Outlaw?
A. An outlaw is a character who somehow broke game rules or who killed several unclanned players after attacking them. Outlaw characters have black name.

7. Quests
Read Quests FAQ: Show
Q. I lost a quest item. Can GMs give it to me? If yes, in which cases?
A. Mostly, yes; please write a GM (no more than one) a forum PM stating your character name and item name. There are some quest items, that are not replaced. An example would be quest items that involve a choice, such as two possible NPCs that you can give the item to.

Q. Where do I find out about quests?
A. Quest info can be found in the Quest Manual, available on the FT forum (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5850) for downloading or viewing.
A Walkthrough forum session is currently being prepared.

Q. What is a quest?
A. A quest is a task to be fulfilled. Forgotten Tales has many tasks, often presented by an NPC (read Section 3.4 Interaction with NPCs and quests of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/)). Quests will give you rewards in form of XP, items, permissions to enter blocked areas or information on game storytelling. Some quests even reward you with pets.

8. PvM and PvP
Read PvM and PvP FAQ: Show
Q. What does PvP mean?
A. PvP is short for Player versus Player, and refers to combat between players.

Q. What does PvM mean?
A. PvM is short for Player versus Monster, used to refer to players fighting monsters (or, in general, ingame enemies) situations.

Q. Is the mutant monsters dex different from the normal monsters one?
A. No. Normal monsters and their mutant siblings have the same dex.

Q. Why do I drop gear when I die?
A. If you die as the result of a PvP situation, you might happen to drop an equipped item. Read section 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) and outlaws of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/ for more info.

Q. Why can't I attack someone lower level than me?
A. You can attack players only if their level is no more than 3 levels lower than yours, unless you and them are in non-allied clans or unless they recently attacked you. Read section 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) and outlaws of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) for more info.

Q. Why can't I kill someone lower level than me?
A. Several possible reasons. A big factor in FT is how you adjust your stats. For example, if your dex is lower than theirs, your hit chance is reduced. Another factor can be the stat boosts from gear. Finally, don’t forget the value of experience; some players are notoriously good at killing, and may have alts of varying levels.

Q. Why did someone lower level than me kill me?
A. Level is just one of several factors contributing to the final result of a PvP fight. Class and stats settings might have a great part of it. Read sections 2.1. General info about your character, 2.2. General info about classes and 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) and outlaws of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) for more info.

Q. Why did someone throw a fish/knife/axe at me?
A. Certain classes of characters can throw freezing items at players during PvP situations. Read sections 2.2. General info about classes and 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) and outlaws of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) for more info.

9. Clans
Read Clan FAQ: Show
Q. What is a clan?
A. A clan is a group of players aiming to play together and sharing certain features and goals, such as constructing a base composed by buildings like castles and farms, sharing the storage these buildings provide, and using an ingame chat line visible only to clan members on the whole FT world. Find out more info about clans in Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan)

Q. I sold my clan building by accident. Can GMs staff recover it?
A. No. There is a confirmation request on selling buildings. GMs do not replace them. Spies are part of the game.

Q. How can I exit from clan?
A. In order to leave a clan: click the Contacts menu (handshake icon), select the clan tab, and select the rank hat icon next to your name to get the option to remove from clan.

Q. How do clan buildings work?
A. Read Clan building context menu (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan_menu), Clan buildings and building skill (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan_buildings) and
Clan buildings' parameters (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/# ... parameters) sections of Game Manual.

NEW!
Q: Where are the clan maps?
A. A clan map is a special map, where clans can build bases; PvP level protection doesn't work in these maps, enter at your own risk.
Clan maps are: -1.2, 2.2, 4.2, -2.-3, 3.-3, an uderground one you can enter using the magic portal in map 2.-2 and an offshore map reachable sailing from the lighthouse in Bank's map

10. Miscellaneous

NEW!
Q: When will there be an update?
A: only the programmer (compbatant) knows

NEW!
Q. How can I reduce the data usage?
A. The game itself uses little data. However, images and such on the forum can cause data to be used very quickly.

NEW!
Q. How can I turn off images etc. on forum?
A.
  1. 1. First, you need to open the User control panel, clicking on the small head-and-torso silhouette in top-right corner
  2. Next, click the Board Preferences tab
  3. On the left hand side, click Edit display options
  4. Toggle off what you wish. We suggest, "Display images within posts", "Display flash animations", and maybe "Display avatars" to reduce data usage.
Q. I’ve been scammed by a player, what can I do?
A. Make sure you read the first post fully, in the thread located here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705

Q. A player offers to sell me levels/skin/pets for game gold, may I trust them?
A. All purchases through other players are at your own risk. It is advised, you check this post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705) THOROUGHLY, as it has a list of known scammers.
You could use the forum search function to see if their name pops up in this post, but be aware, names must be spelled EXACTLY right for this option to work.
Do not forget that scammers, after falling into the black list, can create additional accounts and try to scam by using them. So think well before you buy something from low-level unknown player.

Q. Why can’t I change map
A. There might be different issues preventing you from leaving a map to enter an adjacent one:
i. the map you are attempting to enter has not yet been developed or released;
ii. you are currently involved in PvP, thus the system is blocking your freedom to leave the current map;
iii. you are attempting to enter the adjacent map in a point corresponding with an obstacle (such as a mountain or a tree): move several steps from that point and try again;
iv. your screen is too zoomed out: it happens that zooming in a little bit helps in changing map.

Q. Why can’t I exit this or that room?
A. It can happen that some doors or passages don’t work well for players using the joystick. Go to game Settings (first menu of FT app), switch to tap mode and try again.

Q. What is a pet?
A. A pet is a monster or human-like character who walks with you around the FT world; you can acquire a pet via some quests, via an ingame shop, or via game purchases. Read section 2.3. Pets of Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) to know more about pets.

Q. What are potions?
A. Potions are sold in several ingame shops, and might be fished or dropped by some monsters or found in some chests.
You can drink potions (i.e. tap their icon on your screen) in order to:
i. increase your mana (mage class only) or health;
ii. temporarily increase your walking speed (sword, dwarf, ogre classes only);
iii. unfreeze during PvP.

11. Glossary: what does that weird word mean?
Read explanations: Show
PvM :: Players versus monsters

PvE :: Players versus enemies; typically means monsters, but not always

PvP :: Players versus Players
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Re: FAQ :: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by ardesia »

News on FAQ!
  • Pets!
    All questions about pets have been collected in a new FAQ section, named... Pets
  • Glossary!
    A collection of all the strange word used in MMORPG context! Contribute to the list by posting terms here!
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

FAQ :: Domande Frequenti

[FAQ il documento è stato scritto da MadMikael, Kromelg e ardesia; ultimo aggiornamento 3 Aprile 2017]
Traduzione in italiano: hungrywolf

Qui potrete trovare la maggior parte delle risposte a domande comuni su FT.
Vi suggeriamo di leggere questo documento, prima di porre domande scrivendo un nuovo post nel forum.

Inoltre CONSIGLIAMO FORTEMENTE a tutti i giocatori di leggere il manuale ufficiale Game Manual: dove potrete trovare maggiori informazioni.

FAQ Index
  1. Gestione Account di Gioco
  2. Come Comunicare (messaggi privati del forum, chat nel gioco, filtri conversazioni, ecc ...)
  3. Team di gestione del gioco
  4. Acquisti (pet-accompagnatori, skin per modificare il proprio aspetto, livelli, ecc ...)
  5. Pet - personaggi del gioco che diventano alleati
  6. Caratteristiche del personaggio (classe, abilità, livello, ...)
  7. Quest/Missioni
  8. Tipi di combattimento : PvM and PvP
  9. Clans - gruppi di giocatori che formano coalizioni
  10. Informazioni Varie
  11. Glossario: Cosa significa questa parola usata nel gioco?
1. Gestione Account
Read Account FAQ: Show
Q. Perché dovrei associare una mail al mio account di gioco?
A. Serve a proteggerlo da eventuali perdite. Attraverso la mail, puoi recuperare la tua password. Conservatela gelosamente.

Q. Posso modificare la mail associata al mio account?
A. La mail non puo essere cambiata, è l'unica garanzia della proprietà del personaggio, e l'unico modo di reclamarla. Se perdete il vostro account di posta, rischiate di perdere definitivamente il vostro personaggio.

Q. Ho provato a recuperare la mia password atraverso la mail, ma non ho ancora ricevuto risposta: per quanto tempo devo attendere ?
A. La mail di solito viene spedita subito, ma alcuni provider sono un po' lenti; inoltre provate a cercare se è stata spostata nella casella dello Spam, a volte succede. Se non ricevete risposta entro 24 ore, scrivete un messaggio privato (PM) ad un amministratore sul forum.

NEW
Q. Come posso recuperare la mia password con la mail?
A. Quando ricevete il messaggio password scadente , si aprira una finestra popup .
Potrete:
1) inserire solo il nome dell'account, per recuperare solo quel personaggio
o
2) inserire la vostra mail per recuperare tutti i personaggi collegati con quella mail.
Ricordate, Nomi e indirizzi mail devono essere scritti esattamente. Come il login, anche il sistema di recupero password riconosce lettere maiuscole o minuscole, spazi e simboli.

Il recupero password funziona in questo modo:
1. aprite la app del gioco
2. scrivete il nome del personaggio nello spazio apposito
3. inserite dei caratteri qualsiasi nello spazio della password
4. appare la finestra del recupero password: scrivete il nome esatto del vostro personaggio e premete "Recupera (Recover)"
5. leggete la vostra mail: riceverete un messaggio che vi informa di un tentativo di cambio password. Se non la trovate, controllate la casella dello Spam.
6. cliccate sul link contenuto nel testo della mail
7. verrete trasferiti a una pagina dove confermerete con OK, e riceverete una mail con una password provvisoria
8. aprite il gioco e usate questa password per collegarvi
9. vi suggeriamo di cambiarla quanto prima

Q. Come posso cambiare il nome del mio personaggio?
A. Non è possibile farlo. I cambiamenti di nome vengono fatti raramente, solo per gravi motivi.

Q. Posso giocare anche sul PC?
A. Per poterlo fare, bisogna installare un emulatore android. Maggiori informazioni sul forum a questo link : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=237

Q. Posso giocare su un dispositivo Apple (iPhone, iPad, ...)?
A. Normalmente no, è possibile farlo installando un emulatore android. Non è prevista una versione Apple per ora.

Q. Non riesco a connettermi al gioco. Perché? La mia connessione a internet funziona correttamente.
A. Controlla il forum. Gioco e forum si trovano sullo stesso server; se puoi connetterti, il server è operativo. A volte, può non essere possibile accedere a una singola mappa. Se hai un altro personaggio in un'altra mappa puoi provare con quello, oppure puoi provare a scrivere un messaggio sulla chat del forum. Se non funziona ancora, prova a cancellare la cache del gioco, riavviare il dispositivo o reinstallare la app.

Q: Non riesco a collegarmi col mio personaggio!
A: Controllate di aver digitato correttamente nome e password. Il sistema riconosce maiuscole e minuscole (IlMioNome è diverso da ilmionome) e se il nome contiene spazi, ricordatevi di digitarli. Controllate anche la connessione a internet.

Q. Che cos'è un IP?
A. Un indirizzo IP (Internet Protocol address) è un codice che identifica un dispositivo connesso alla rete; lo rende raggiungibile ed è necessario per comunicare con gli altri dispositivi.
2. Come Comunicare (messaggi privati del forum, chat nel gioco, filtri conversazioni, ecc ...)
Read Communication FAQ: Show
Q. Cos'è un messaggio privato (PM) sul forum? Come posso scriverlo a un GM (Game Master)?
A. Per prima cosa, è necessario creare un profilo sul forum. Una volta che siete collegati, potete mandare messaggi. Il modo più semplice per un nuovo utente di mandare un messaggio privato a un GM è cliccare sul link "the Team" in fondo alla pagina iniziale del forum. Qui troverete una lista di nomi, gli amministratori sono quelli col nome scritto in verde, i game master in azzurro. Cliccando su uno dei nomi visualizzarete il profilo; in questa pagina troverete un bottone “Send a private message” o "invia un messaggio privato". Cliccando accederete alla casella di posta, il destinatario già compilato. Scrivete l'oggetto e il testo della vostra richiesta. Specificate sempre il nome del vostro personaggio, in modo possano sapere chi ha l'eventuale problema.
In alternativa, potete accedere alla vostra posta cliccando l'icona con la busta in alto a destra nella pagina iniziale del forum. Quando componete un nuovo messaggio, scrivete il nome esatto nel campo To: poi cliccate sul bottone "add"/"aggiungi". Se il nome è corretto, apparirà nella finestra sotto. Completate il messaggio come spiegato prima. Ricordate, quando avete un problema, contattate un solo amministratore alla volta, non più di uno nello stesso momento o il messaggio potrebbe essere ignorato. Questo è specificato nel manuale delle regole del gioco.

Q. Ho scritto un PM, ma lo vedo ancora nella posta in uscita. Perché?
A. Un Pm rimane in quella casella fino a che il destinatario non si collega, in quel momento verrà trasferito nella sual casella in entrata. Non c'è informazione se lo ha letto o no. Se il destinatario è un GM, contattatene solo uno alla volta; se non ricevete risposta entro 3 giorni, potete contattarne un altro. Questo è specificato nel manuale delle regole del gioco.

Q. Come faccio a sapere quando ricevo risposta ai miei messaggi?
A. Quando ricevete un messaggio, vedrete un numero in rosso sull'icona del centro messaggi in alto a destra della pagina iniziale del forum. Cliccandoci sopra vi porterà alla vostra casella di posta; cliccando su "Inbox" o "Outbox" potrete veedre i messaggi contenuti. Selezionando un messaggio: si aprirà e potrete visualizzarne il contenuto.

Q. Perché se scrivo un post devo attendere l'approvazione di un moderatore perchè venga pubblicato?
A. QUesto di solito riguarda solo i nuovi membri. Permette ai moderatori (GMs) di controllare se il vostro post rispetta le regole. In caso contrario, permette ai moderatori di suggerirvi come migliorarlo in modo che sia pubblicabile. In genere questo procedimento è solo temporaneo, ma può essere ripristinato in caso di violazione delle regole.

Q. Per quanto tempo i miei post saranno sottoposti ad approvazione?
A. Di solito termina automaticamente dopo alcuni post approvati, ma non accade sempre. Se vi sono stati approvati più di 20 post e ancora siete sottoposti ad approvazione, potete far richiesta di rimozione del blocco. Solo Gandalf lo può rimuovere, quindi in caso di necessità è il destinatario del vostro PM. Gandalf chiederà conferma al GM Team e procederà di conseguenza.

Q. I miei post sono di nuovo soggetti ad approvazione. Cosa posso fare?
A. L'approvazione viene ripristinata solo in caso di violazione delle regole. Ci possono essere diversi motivi,ma in ogni caso la violazione viene comunicata. Anche in questo caso l'unico che può risolvere è Gandalf . Dopo un certo periodo di tempo potete richiedere di nuovo la rimozione, il vostro caso sarà esaminato e vi verrà comunicato l'esito. Alcuni utenti , per il reiterare della situazione , potranno essere permanentemente sotto approvazione, a meno che la violazione non sia cosi' grave da ritenerli "bannati".

Q. Come posso aggiungere immagini a un post?
A. Potete trovare una spiegazione dettagliata su questo link.

Q. Come posso usare gli spoiler in un post?
A. Potete trovare una spiegazione dettagliata su questo link, come risposta.

Q. Aiuto! Nessuno risponde alle mie chat! Perché?
A. Ci possono essere diversi motivi.
Potreste aver settato il filtro di chat. Per prima cosa provate il comando: /filter global , per vedere se risolve il problema. E' possibile che vi stiano rispondendo ma non lo vediate, questo comando lo sistemerà. Per maggiori dettagli, guardate il link public chat commands (comandi di chat) .
Un GM potrebbe avervi messo in stato di "Muto" . Questo può accadere se avete usato la chat in modo contrario alle regole. Dovrete attendere fino a che non ritorna normale, a meno che non sia permanente.

Q. Cosa vuol dire "Muto"?
A. Potete trovare una descrizione dei motivi in questo link nel game manual.
Muto vuol dire sospensione della possibilità di chattare, può venire assegnato solo da un GM, normalmente per qualche abuso di parole. Quando questo accade, solo i giocatori presenti nella vostra lista amici, i vostri compagni di clan, e i GM possono leggere le vostre conversazioni. Questo stato può essere anche concesso su richiesta del giocatore stesso... ma tenete conto che essere in stato di muto più volte influisce sul vostro stato di muto e potrebbe diventare irreversibile. Esiste un contatore dello stato di "muto" che aumenta man man che rimarrete muti. I giocatori in questa condizione hanno il simbolo "[§]" ben visibile a tutti subito dopo il loro nome in gioco.

Q. Quanto può durare il mio stato di "muto"?
A. Dipende da quante volte siete stati posti in questa condizione nel vostro tempo di gioco. Per maggiori dettagli, aprite questo post (in inglese). Quando accade, riceverete un messaggio che vi dice per quanto tempo. Attenzione che l'uso di offese gravi potrebbero causare ripetuti stati di "muto" tutti in una volta. Gravi e/o ripetute offese o uso di volgarità potrebbero causare uno stato di "muto" permanente.

Q. Per quanto tempo rimarrò ancora muto?
A. La maggior parte dei GM non sarà in grado di darvi una risposta, questa richiede che abbiano accesso al server. Se lo volete sapere, dovete chiederlo GENTILMENTE a un GM che può accedere al server scrivendogli un PM. Possono darvi la risposta, ma tenete conto che questo tipo di attività non è ritenuta prioritaria.

Q. Posso chiedere di rimuovere lo stato di muto?
A. NO. E' una punizione a seguito di una violazione grave.

Q. Perché devo usare i PM per comunicare con i GM? Perché non posso usare ad esempio un social al quale sono iscritto?
A. Il forum è il METODO UFFICIALE per comunicazioni riguardanti il gioco. Per accedere bisogna registrarsi e osservare le regole, l'attività viene registrata. Ai GMs non è richiesto di offrire altre modalità di contatto, ma possono farlo se lo ritengono opportuno; tuttavia, siccome su altri social media i contenuti non possono essere controllati (ad esempio informazioni riguardanti la sicurezza degli account), le comunicazioni importanti richiedono l'uso obbligatorio del forum.

Q. Perché se chiedo informazioni su aspetti del gioco i GM insistono che devo scrivere sul forum ? Perché non mi possono rispondere direttamente nel gioco?
A. Ai GM non è richiesto di conoscere qualsiasi dettaglio del gioco, ad esempio tutti i mostri e le loro caratteristiche, tutte le quest, tutti gli oggetti del gioco, e così via. Le informazioni sono davvero tante, e la maggior parte si trovano leggendo il forum. Se un GM conosce la risposta ed è libero da impegni ve la darà subito, ma non è una certezza. La ricerca di ogni dettaglio per rispondere correttamente a una domanda li distoglie dalla loro attività principale di moderatori del gioco, ad esempio descrivere una quest dettagliatamente diventa problematico avendo anche il limite della chat del gioco, scrivere sul forum vi permetterà di ricevere una risposta adeguata da un giocatore esperto o da un GM in poche ore.
3. Team di gestione del gioco
Read Game Staff FAQ: Show
Q. Qual è la differenza tra GM e Admin?
GM (Game Master) e Admin sono volontari che collaborano alla gestione di FT con il creatore del gioco e amministratore del forum (compbatant).
Se volete maggiori informazioni sul loro ruolo e come contattarli, leggete il post Gamemaster list, gerarchia e regole (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011).

Q. Che cos'è un mod o un moderatore?
A. E' un altra definizione per i Game Master. Inizialmente, i Game Master erano chiamati moderatori; in alcuni post datati li troverete ancora chiamati in questo modo.
Nel forum troverete anche altri moderatori, specialmente nei forum dedicati a chi non usa la lingua inglese: questi moderatori non sono GM, non sono Admin. Aiutano il GM team traducendo e anche gestendo problemi causati da una non buona conoscenza della lingua inglese.

Q. Voglio diventare anche io GM!! Come posso fare?
A. Scrivendo sul forum, c'è un post dedicato che spiega come chiederlo. L'età minima per poter far richiesta è 18 anni.
MadMikael (GM) suggerisce di leggere prima di fare richiesta questo post viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13668
Per chiedere di diventare GM, scrivete sul forum nell'argomento Game Master Apprenticeship ; leggetelo attentamente e rileggete anche questi prima di iscrivervi.
Game rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
Forum rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1006
Staff rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011
GM application: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931

Q: Ho chiesto di diventare GM, quando saprò se la mia candidatura è stata accettata?
A: E' spiegato brevemente in questo post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3931). Sarete contattati, se e quando la vostra domanda verrà accettata. Siate pazienti, chiedere continuamente informazioni ai GM non accelera il procedimento.

Q: Quando vengono esaminate le domande per diventare GM?
A: Le domande vengono esaminate dagli admins, di solito quando ritengono che il team necessiti di ulteriore supporto. Il processo di approvazione è in revisione, ma al momento non sono state decise variazioni; se dovessero cambiare le regole, potrebbe essere necessario ripresentare la domanda. Eventuali cambiamenti saranno annunciati formalmente sul forum.
4. Acquisti (pet-accompagnatori, skin per modificare il proprio aspetto, livelli, ecc ...)
Read Purchases FAQ: Show
Nuovo!
Q. Un altro giocatore si offre di comprarmi dei Pet, e chiede la mia password, mi posso fidare?
A. A ASSOLUTAMENTE NO. Non c'è nessun valido motivo perché qualcuno chieda la vostra password e perché debba conoscerla. Inoltre non è necessario, vedete qui, e rileggete la regola 5b delle Regole del Gioco.

Nuovo!
Q. Ho problemi con un acquisto..., cosa posso fare?
A. Come specificato nelle Regole del Gioco, contattate un admin (nome in verde) scrivendogli un PM sul forum (rileggete per favore la regola 11).
Nel PM specificate sempre il nome account (attenzione a maiuscole, minuscole e spazi!) e il numero d'ordine (GPA code) che trovate nella vostra gmail o nello storico acquisti del google wallet . La ricevuta via email potrebbe essere stata cancellata, ma in Google Wallet trovate traccia di tutte le operazioni e potete usarlo per recuperare dei codici GPA anche non recenti.
I servizi Google, come gmail or wallet, hanno sempre specifici FAQs sul loro sito, che può variare a seconda della nazione.
In caso abbiate necessità di supporto nell'uso di questi strumenti, potete cercare la relativa FAQ utilizzando un motore di ricerca, ad esempio Google.

Q. Come posso comprare opzioni aggiuntive come livelli o Pet ?
A. FT offre diversi articoli nel suo negozio online, acquistabili con moneta reale. Leggete la sezione 9. Acquisti In-game del Manuale del Gioco per maggiori informazioni.

Q. Non trovo opzioni come “Clicca per rimuovere la pubblicità” and “Compra altre cose” nel menù principale del gioco. Perchè?
A. E' dovuto alla connessione con il vostro account Google Play . Potete provare le stesse soluzioni fornite per "è riapparsa la pubblicità" viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13734

Q. Ho cambiato lo skin, posso ritornare a quello precedente, o devo ricomprarla?
A. Ogni cambiamento di skin richiede che venga acquistata, anche se quella nuova è una che avete già utilizzato; fanno eccezione le skin speciali, come spiegato in seguito.

Q. Posso avere una skin speciale?
A. Solo se soddisfate i requisiti, come raggiungere determinati risultati nel gioco o contribuire ad esso. Esiste una specifica regola per le skin speciali che potete trovare nelle Regole del Gioco: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560&p=57865&hilit ... kin#p57865
5. Pet
Read Pets FAQ: Show
Q. Come posso scegliere il miglior Pet per il mio livello?
A. Dipende dall'utilizzo che ne farete, dalle caratteristiche dei mostri con i quali combatterete; dovete guardare sulla lista dei nemici il migliore disponibile, ricordando che il loro livello può essere al massimo la metà di quello del vostro personaggio.
Nuovo! Potete trovare una lista qui here, nello stesso post trovate anche le indicazioni fornite da altri giocatori.
In questo post post potete leggere le caratteristiche di tutti i Pets.
Un'altra guida, scritta da un giocatore, nella quale trovate spiegato il concetto di Pet, con suggerimenti e strategie, la trovate qui here.

Q. Posso cambiare un Pet dopo l'acquisto?
A. No, non è possibile. l'unico modo di cambiare Pet è rimuoverlo ed acquistarne un altro.

Q. Un Pet acquistato ritorna in vita se muore?
A. No, muore definitivamente.

Q. Anche i Pet aumentano di livello?
A. No, rimangono sempre uguali.

Q. Quanti Pet posso avere?
A. E' possibile averne fino a un massimo di due per ciascun carattere. Non è possibile usarne di più, senza approfittare di un errore del gioco o altri mezzi non permessi: questo viola le Regole e causa una punizione.

Q. Ho già un Pet. Perché non riesco a comprarne un altro al negozio dei Pet nel gioco?
A. Nel funzionamento del gioco, non potete comprare con l'oro un pet nel negozio del gioco se già ne possedete uno. Potete avere come secondo Pet uno dei quest-pet, come il cane da guerra o l'arcere giallo. Se volete comprare con l'oro del gioco un Pet al negozio apposito, non dovete già averne. I Pet acquistati nel negozio online con moneta reale non hanno questo limite ma solo quello del numero massimo di due.

Q. Dove posso comprare dei Pet all'interno del gioco?
A. Li trovate al negozio che si trova nella mappa -1.-1. E' possibile anche comprare un cane da guerra nella mappa -1.1. Ce ne sono alcuni altri, come l'arcere giallo, la Princessa Resa, e i tre Re, che sono Pets o accompagnatori per specifiche quest: non sono molto forti, e sono disponibili solo per le quest. Attenzione che tutti i pet hanno come vincolo il vostro livello.

Q. Verranno aggiunti nuovi Pet?
A. Probabilmente sì, riscuotono molto successo fra i giocatori.

Q. Quando verranno aggiunti nuovo Pet?
A. Non c'è un termine preciso, man mano che sono pronti vengono rilasciati.

Q. Come posso parcheggiare i miei Pet in modo che si fermino al di la di un ostacolo, ad esempio una porta?
A. Parcheggiateli un po' distante da voi, entrate, uscite; mentre si stanno muovendo, rientrate.
6. Caratteristiche del personaggio (classe, abilità, livello …)
Read Features FAQ: Show
Q. Cosa sono le statistiche (stats) del personaggio (DEX, ARM, STR, MANA)?
A. Sono attributi i cui valori possono variare a seconda della classe del vostro personaggio, livello, armamentario and settaggio. Possono influire molto sulla vostra efficacia nel gioco, quindi è importante capirne bene il significato. Leggete Game Manual (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#character_info) per maggiori informazioni.

Q. Come posso modificare gli stats?
A. Ogni volta che un personaggio raggiunge il livello superiore , vengono assegnati due punti che possono essere aggiunti a DEX, STR, ARM o (per la classe MAGHI) MANA.
Si può inoltre chiedere al Mago che si trova all mappa 0.0 di resettarli completamente, ma attenzione che chiede come pagamento i vostri attuali punti XP. Questo significa che perderete tutti i punti XP accumulati fino a quel momento per raggiungere il livello successivo, quindi è meglio fargli visita subito dopo aver ottenuto un livello.

Q. Come posso impostare al meglio i miei Stats?
A. Non esiste una regola generale: l'uso migliore dipende dalla classe di appartenenza e dall'uso che vi apprestate a farne. Gli incantesimi dei maghi si comportano in modo diverso dall uso degli stats da parte delle altre classi. Spadaccini, Arceri, Nani e Orchi hanno altre diverse abilità di cui tener conto pianificando gli Stats.
Leggete le sezioni del Manuale 2.1. Informazioni generali sul vostro personaggio, 2.2. Informazioni generali sulle classi e 8. Statistiche e formule (avanzate) (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) for more info.

Q. Dove è meglio cacciare i mostri, a seconda del livello?
A. La risposta è complessa. Il miglior nemico da affrontare dipende dal vostro livello, ma anche dalle sue caratteristiche specifiche e , non meno importante, dai vostri gusti. Ad alcuni piace affrontare un nemico molto forte alla volta, altri preferiscono tanti nemici di livello inferiore.
Cacciare i mostri vi ricompensa con XP, ma spesso anche con oro e oggetti: leggete il Manuale dei Mostri (Link nella sezione 0. Get started! del manuale del gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/)) per decidere quale sia il nemico che meglio soddisfa le vostre necessità.

Q. Mi sono collegato al gioco, e mi ritrovo in una stanza da cui non posso uscire. Cosa sta succedendo?
A. Potreste trovarvi nella Prigione. Non c'è modo di uscire da soli. E' una punizione a causa di violazioni delle Regole del Gioco.

Q. Sono nella Prigione! E adesso?
A. E' probabile abbiate ricevuto un messaggio che vi dice chi contattare, controllate. E' necessario contattare un GM scrivendo un messaggio privato (PM) sul forum; Contattatene UNO solo.
Se non siete sicuri, ogni GM può indirizzarvi a quello che si occupa del vostro caso. Normalmente, parlerete del problema solo con quello specifico GM.

Q. Il mio mana di Mago aumenta se nella sacca ho più di una pergamena dell'incantesimo di Verdeflusso?
A. No, una sola vale.

Q. Cosa vuol dire Outlaw/Fuorilegge?
A. Un outlaw è un personaggio che ha violato delle Regole del Gioco o che ha ucciso diversi altri personaggi senza Clan dopo averli attaccati. Si riconoscono dal nome del personaggio in nero.

7. Quest/Missioni
Read Quests FAQ: Show
Q. Ho perduto l'oggetto di una quest. Posso chiedere a un GM di recuperarlo? Se sì, quali casi?
A. Per la maggior parte è possibile, scrivendo a un GM un messaggio privato sul forum, specificando il nome del vostro personaggio e l'oggetto perduto. Ci sono però alcuni oggetti che non possono essere rimpiazzati, ad esempio gli oggetti per i quali è necessario scegliere a chi darli per completare la quest.

Q. Dove posso trovare informazioni sulle quest?
A. Possono essere trovate sul Quest Manual, disponibile sul forum (viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5850) ,può essere visualizzato o scaricato.
Una sezione del forum che si chiama Walkthrough è in preparazione, comunque ci sono diversi post che parlano delle quest (ad esempio HELP WANTED) .

Q. Cos'è una quest?
A. Una quest è una missione o un compito da svolgere. In Forgotten Tales ce ne sono molte, di solito presentate da un NPC (personaggio che vi parla soltanto). (Leggete la Seczione 3.4 Interaction with NPCs and quests sul Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/)). Completare una quest vi fa ottenere una ricompensa, come XP, oggetti, la possibilità di accedere a nuove aree di gioco o informazioni sulla narrazione del gioco. Alcune vi ricompensano anche con Pets.

8. PvM and PvP
Read PvM and PvP FAQ: Show
Q. Cosa significa PvP ?
A. PvP è l'acronimo di Player versus Player, significa combattimento tra giocatori.

Q. Cosa significa PvM ?
A. PvM è l'acronimo di Player versus Monster, riferito a giocatori che combattono i mostri o in generale nemici che fanno parte del gioco , non altri giocatori.

Q. I mostri mutanti hanno una DEX diversa dal mostro normale?
A. No, è la stessa.

Q. Perché posso perdere degli oggetti che indosso quando muoio?
A. Se i personaggio muore a seguito di PvP , può accadere di perdere un oggetto indossato. Leggete la sezione 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) e outlaws Del Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/ per maggiori informazioni.

Q. Perché non posso attaccare un giocatore che ha un livello inferiore al mio?
A. Potete attaccare giocatori il cui livello sia al massimo 3 livelli inferiore al vostro, a meno che non siate in un Clan o vi abbiano attaccato loro. Leggete la sezione 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) e outlaws del Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) per maggiori informazioni.

Q. Perché non riesco a uccidere un giocatore di livello inferiore?
A. Ci possono essere diverse ragioni. un fattore importante FT è come sono impostati i vostri stats. Ad esempio, se la vostra DEX è inferiore, la vostra capacità di colpirlo si riduce; un'altra ragione potrebbe dipendere dall'equipaggiamento dell'avversario. In ogni caso , non sottovalutate l'esperienza : alcuni giocatori sono notoriamente bravi nel PvP, e potrebbero avere altri caratteri di vari livelli.

Q. Perché un giocatore di livello inferiore riesce a uccidermi?
A. Nel PvP il livello è solo uno dei fattori che possono farvi vincere. Classe e impostazione degli Stats possono influire molto. Leggete le sezioni 2.1. General info about your character, 2.2. General info about classes e 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) e outlaws del Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) per maggiori informazioni.

Q. Perché qualcuno mi ha colpito con un pesce/coltello/ascia?
A. Alcune classi di personaggi possono lanciare oggetti che congelano un altro giocatore durante il PvP . Leggete le sezioni 2.2. General info about classes and 5.4. PvP (player fighting a player) e outlaw del manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) per maggiori informazioni.

9. Clan
Read Clan FAQ: Show
Q. Cos'è un Clan?
A. Un Clan è un gruppo di giocatori che vogliono unirsi per giocare insieme e condividere altri aspetti del gioco, quali costruirsi una base composta da castelli, torri , mura e fattorie, dividere gli spazi che questi edifici forniscono,guerreggiare con altri Clan e usare una chat speciale visibile solo ai membri. Trovate maggiori informazioni sui Clan nel Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan)

Q. Ho venduto un edificio del Clan per errore. E' possibile chiedere a un GM di ripristinarlo?
A. No. Quando si vende un edificio del Clan, appare un messaggio che chiede di confermare. I GM non li ripristinano. Anche le spie/danneggiatori sono un aspetto del gioco.

Q. Come posso uscire da un Clan?
A. Per rimuoversi dal Clan: Cliccare il menù Contatti (l'icona delle mani che si stringono), selezionare la scheda Clan, e selezionare l'icona col cappello che identifica il rango nel clan:da li è possibile rimuoversi.

Q. Come funzionano gli edifici dei Clan?
A. Meglio leggere nel dettaglio le sezioni del Manuale : Clan building context menu (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan_menu), Clan buildings and building skill (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/#clan_buildings) e
Clan buildings' parameters (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/# ... parameters) , sarebbe impossibile spiegarlo in poche righe.

NEW!
Q: Dove si trovano le mappe dei Clan?
A. Le mappe dei Clan sono mappe speciali, dove i Clan possono costruire le basi; le protezioni da PvP legate al livello non hanno effetto in esse, entrare può essere rischioso.
Le mappe sono: -1.2, 2.2, 4.2, -2.-3, 3.-3, una sotterranea il cui accesso si trova nella mappa 2.-2, e una al largo, a cui si accede dal faro nella mappa della banca.

10. Informazioni Varie

NEW!
Q: Quando ci sarà il prossimo aggiornamento del Gioco?
A: Non c'è un aggiornamento periodico, le novità vengono annunciate da compbatant sul forum

NEW!
Q. Come posso ridurre il consumo sulla rete dati?
A. Il gioco non pesa molto da questo punto di vista. Comunque, l'uso di immagini e file pesanti nel forum possono influire molto di più.

NEW!
Q. Come posso evitare di visualizzare immagini nel forum?
A.
  1. 1. Bisogna aprire il menù User control panel, cliccando l'icona che si trova nell'angolo in alto a destra
  2. Poi cliccare la scheda Board Preferences
  3. Nella parte sinistra, cliccare Edit display options
  4. Modificate come desiderato. Vi suggeriamo, "Display images within posts", "Display flash animations", e anche "Display avatars" per ridurre il consumo di dati.
Q. Sono stato imbrogliato da un giocatore, cosa posso fare?
A. Vi raccomandiamo di leggere tutto questo argomento viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705

Q. Un giocatore si offre di vendermi livelli/skin/pets in cambio di oro del gioco, posso fidarmi?
A. Tutte le transazioni tra giocatori sono a rischio degli stessi. Vi consigliamo di leggere questo post (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705) che contiene anche la lista degli imbroglioni conosciuti.
Potete usare la funzione di ricerca del forum per cercare se il suo nome si trova in questo post, ma attenzione, i nomi devono essere scritti esattamente perché la ricerca funzioni.
Non dimenticate che gli imbroglioni, dopo essere stati iscritti nella lista nera, possono creare altri nomi di personaggio e continuare ad imbrogliare. Vi consigliamo di pensarci bene prima di acquistare da un giocatore sconosciuto di livello basso.

Q. Perché non riesco a passare nella mappa successiva?
A. Ci potrebbero essere diversi motivi che vi impediscono di passare alla mappa adiacente:
i. la mappa in cui state cercando di andare non è stata ancora implementata o rilasciata;
ii. state combattendo in PvP, il sistema non permette di scappare cambiando mappa;
iii. state cercando di accedere all mappa in un punto dove c'è un ostacolo (una montagna , un albero, una roccia): spostatevi un po' e riprovate;
iv. lo zoom dello schermo è troppo lontano (zoom out): avvicinatelo (zoom in).

Q. Perché non posso uscire da questa o quella stanza?
A. A volte alcune porte o passaggi creano problemi ai giocatori che usano il joystick. Quando vi collegate al menu principale del gioco selezionate il menu Opzioni della app, deselezionate il joystick , selezionate 'clicca per muoverti' e riprovate.

Q. Cos'è un Pet?
A. Un Pet un mostro o un personaggio umanoide del gioco che può muoversi con voi nel mondo di FT ; potete acquisirlo tramite quest, nel negozio pet del gioco , o acquistandolo nello shop online con moneta reale. Leggete la sezione 2.3. Pets del Manuale del Gioco (http://ftmmorpg.dmgamestudio.com/help/) per saperne di più.

Q. Cosa sono le pozioni (pots)?
A. Possono essere acquistate negi negozi del gioco , pescate , trovate nei forzieri o perdute dai mostri quando li uccidete.
Le potete bere cliccando l'icona sullo schermo per:
i. aumentare il mana (solo per la classe mago) o guarire (ripristinare la vostra HP, cioè vita) ;
ii. aumentare temporaneamente la velocità di movimento (Solo :Spadaccino, Nano, Orco);
iii. riprendere a muovervi se siete stati congelati durante il PvP.

11. Glossary: Cosa significa questa strana parola?
Read explanations: Show
PvM :: Players versus monsters , combattere contro i mostri

PvE :: Players versus enemies; normalmente si riferisce ancora ai mostri, ma non sempre

PvP :: Players versus Players; combattere contro un altro giocatore
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

For Account Handling, about Email recovery

Q. I received the email to recover my password, but I cannot click the link. Why?
A. Some email providers will block links of emails in your spam folder, as a security feature. If your recovery email is in the spam folder, this may be the case. Try moving the email to another legitimate folder (such as your inbox), and try the link from there.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711