delays after level purchases

Here you will find any important info about the game and the forum!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

delays after level purchases

Post by Gandalf »

after a player asked me about it, i make a public post to clarify the issue:

if you buy something with real money, sometimes, you do not get the item / the level instantly.

in this case, there is an issue with the google wallet server. we cannot fix it, so we face delays up to 24 hours. it is not common, but it can happen.

please be patient for 24hrs and then contact me via PM. you only need the purchase code and i can check the server and - if needed - add the items manually. (this might be needed if you buy for an account who was online that time you try to add the levels to him i.e.)

why we work with this google server at all? it could be better to not compare data there... but it is; we had abuses with the purchases. there are some hacks of the google store, which would lead to purchasing without paying. we had this issue a long time ago at the very start and decided to avoid it for the future. waiting a few minutes or sometimes hours is better than always have to check the high level chars, if they really payed for their levels!
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: delays after level purchases

Post by Gandalf »

and if you asked players, who contacted me with this issue, they tell you, that we always compensate lost time etc., if needed.

so, in a way, you can be happy, if the purchase is delayed for a long time :D
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German