Закон и порядок в FT

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!

Moderators: kromelg, Game Administrators

BOLK_13

Закон и порядок в FT

Post by BOLK_13 »

Сообщение одного из игроков FT, беседа Вконтакте Группа игры Вконтакте:
"В последнее время активировались китайцы в библиотеке, не дают никому качаться. Во главе Japan, маг 3к лвл. И толпа изгоев его, начиная с 30 заканчивая 400 примерно."
Скриншот прилагаю.

Русские игроки, объединяйтесь! Никто кроме нас, нас не защитит.

For English-speaking users of the forum (translated):
Message one of the players FT, talk Vkontakte group games Vkontakte:
"Recently, the Chinese have been activated in the library, they do not allow anyone to swing. The head of Japan, mag LVL 3K. And the crowd of outcasts him from 30 to 400 approximately."
Screenshot attached.

Russian players, unite! No one but us can protect us.
Attachments
kmpfdrpzEm8.jpg
kmpfdrpzEm8.jpg (151.61 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
My name is BOLK_13 Black swordsman, and I will become great.
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
BLACK_BOLK(50) Axe fighter
Languages: Russian, English (Google Translator)
Help→ GM Inbox
SellSword

Re: Закон и порядок в FT

Post by SellSword »

Do you believe he is using a clicker? Or just not sharing the map? (Sorry, I do not speak Russian.)

Вы верите, что он использует кликер? Или просто не делиться картой? (Извините, я не говорю по русски.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:18 am Do you believe he is using a clicker? Or just not sharing the map? (Sorry, I do not speak Russian.)

Вы верите, что он использует кликер? Или просто не делиться картой? (Извините, я не говорю по русски.)
It interferes with the swing of the low-level players. At the moment, of the Russian players against him were 10 people.
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
Help→ GM Inbox
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Japan doesnt let anyone that isnt his accounts level there while he was there... My brother went to level his 50ish dwarf there quite a few times and as soon as he stepped in, 2 of japan's outlawed low sword accs attacked him while japan healed... I went there on my 160 ish arch to see what happened and same thing happened to me but with accs my arch's lvl.... plus japan's heal... I brought my 275 ish sword next and same thing...
After that I asked a friend of mine to come have a talk with japan, they're allies... he didn't dare to log japan or attack me😑
IMO this is wrong and should be considered abusing the rules... He is not allowing others to level in the library. He is reducing others' game experience! It's not his place, he doesn't own it!
Attachments
Screenshot_20190119-123811.png
Screenshot_20190119-123811.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 4459 times
Does life really get better?
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

NightBaby wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 am Japan doesnt let anyone that isnt his accounts level there while he was there... My brother went to level his 50ish dwarf there quite a few times and as soon as he stepped in, 2 of japan's outlawed low sword accs attacked him while japan healed... I went there on my 160 ish arch to see what happened and same thing happened to me but with accs my arch's lvl.... plus japan's heal... I brought my 275 ish sword next and same thing...
After that I asked a friend of mine to come have a talk with japan, they're allies... he didn't dare to log japan or attack me😑
IMO this is wrong and should be considered abusing the rules... He is not allowing others to level in the library. He is reducing others' game experience! It's not his place, he doesn't own it!
I totally agree with you.
Here's a screenshot I took yesterday, me and the Russian players clamped it in the library. We killed Japan 2 times, beating the from him shoes and Cape.
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-01-22-12-33-41.png
Screenshot_2019-01-22-12-33-41.png (708.85 KiB) Viewed 4455 times
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
Help→ GM Inbox
BOLK_13

Post by BOLK_13 »

Nevertheless, I think that this player deserves a ban by IP address, or an eternal residence in the prison.
NightBaby wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:34 am Japan doesnt let anyone that isnt his accounts level there while he was there... My brother went to level his 50ish dwarf there quite a few times and as soon as he stepped in, 2 of japan's outlawed low sword accs attacked him while japan healed... I went there on my 160 ish arch to see what happened and same thing happened to me but with accs my arch's lvl.... plus japan's heal... I brought my 275 ish sword next and same thing...
LLJAMAH(119) Mage
BOLK_13(218) Swordmen
GODMODE_ON(102) Bow
Help→ GM Inbox
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

Screenshot_20190304-142604.png
Screenshot_20190304-142604.png (905.25 KiB) Viewed 4305 times
I encountered Japan, Superkorea, & Dana (Check the scammer list, they're IntoTheWar) at the library and they did the same. Japan healed & used their pets to block Superkorea blocked in my character, so they couldn't move & Dana used their IntoTheWar account to attack.

They have committed their alts to have permanent residence offline & ready to use to harass others whilst in the library. Specifically lower level players.

From what I've heard broadly & read on the forum they are quite dedicated to reducing the player experience of others.
kromelg

Post by kromelg »

Если данный игрок нарушает правила, то напишут сообщение об этом на GM Inbox.
GAME TRANSLATOR: RUSSIAN РУССКИЙ
GAME MASTER (GM)
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

All of those involved were reported via GM Inbox. Another player also spoke with a GM in-game, regarding a similar matter with Japan & his players. At the end of the day, Japan and those named are a problem & a detriment to the game.