GM read me please

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!

Moderators: kromelg, Game Administrators

markPaleta

GM read me please

Post by markPaleta »

Dear GM! I am writing to inform you that I have violated the rules of the game, I am very ashamed that I allowed myself this !!! I have already read the game rules, I promise not to violate them anymore
My hero who put maxter25 magician 465 lvl.
A few days ago on the map -1 -3 I rocked it on the pharaoh spiders. I left my hero for the night and deservedly received a month in prison! Please forgive me this act. I would really like to ask you to examine my case for early release (((I promise not to break the rules of the game again!
This game is very dear to me, it is the only thing that helps me to cope with the divorce from my wife ..
I hope for your understanding!
SellSword

Re: GM read me please

Post by SellSword »

I sincerely hope there is no such early release. If you left your character grinding overnight that means you were using an auto-clicker. Allowing early release for some situations would have everyone arguing they should get released for whatever reason.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

Mark, the best you can do now is to have patience and wait for the deadline stipulated by the creators, level up another character to pass the time. :)

I think it's noble of you to come on the forum publicly, acknowledge the mistake! but this does not change your penalty, now the business is not to get into the wave of players who use clickers and move on!

Humility precedes honor! if you fall, stand up and show everyone your perseverance in overcoming this situation. hug
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

I do not claim that I should be released ahead of time, I stumbled for the first time in five years of the game, and rely on the administration’s understanding no more.
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

Cello117 Thank you for your words, you say everything correctly) I completely agree with you!
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

I already have an hour in my cell, the wizard stands and replenishes his health))) he scares me, could you move him?))))
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I'm very glad you see that what you did was wrong! Many can't/don't admit to their mistakes. I'm sorry about your divorce, but breaking rules is not ok!!
I went on an afk hunt and found you... I was angry when I realized you were afk. I strongly dislike cheaters. I'm glad justice was served😊
I'm happy you understand that you broke the rules and are not begging to be released (like some players who use forum)
I hope you've learned your lesson and that you don't break the rules in the future 🤗
Does life really get better?
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

NightBaby wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:19 am I'm very glad you see that what you did was wrong! Many can't/don't admit to their mistakes. I'm sorry about your divorce, but breaking rules is not ok!!
I went on an afk hunt and found you... I was angry when I realized you were afk. I strongly dislike cheaters. I'm glad justice was served😊
I'm happy you understand that you broke the rules and are not begging to be released (like some players who use forum)
I hope you've learned your lesson and that you don't break the rules in the future 🤗
This was supposed to happen, the punishment for breaking the rules discouraged any desire to break in the future! Since, first of all, the rules are written for everyone and no one is an exception! Thank you for the letter!
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Sorry for your real life problems, I have many as well. But not reading rules after being a member of this community for 5 years, and using auto clicker should be perm jail. I believe if you would not have been found, you would still be breaking the rules of the game. There is even a box that pops up that every player has to electronically agree to that the rules have been read and understood. Admitting guilt after being found guilty does not equal innocence or any less of a penalty. My thoughts are with you on your difficult journey thru divorce. I have been there myself.
markPaleta

Post by markPaleta »

LIZARDKING wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:51 am Sorry for your real life problems, I have many as well. But not reading rules after being a member of this community for 5 years, and using auto clicker should be perm jail. I believe if you would not have been found, you would still be breaking the rules of the game. There is even a box that pops up that every player has to electronically agree to that the rules have been read and understood. Admitting guilt after being found guilty does not equal innocence or any less of a penalty. My thoughts are with you on your difficult journey thru divorce. I have been there myself.
Thank you for your letter, I agree with your words, you all speak correctly! Thanks you.