Потеря акаунта

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!

Moderators: kromelg, Game Administrators

oxota-nax

Потеря акаунта

Post by oxota-nax »

"Здравствуйте, у меня произошла такая ситуация, я купил акаунты"KLIKER-3 и LordVedun" "играл на ним, довольно хорошо прокачал их, и через некоторое время я забросил игру, сейчас я сного вернулся а от акаунтов пароль поменян и я попросил предыдущего владельца акаунтов востановить пароль, он мне ответил якобы он продал почту, что я могу сделать в такой ситуации?
SellSword

Re: Потеря акаунта

Post by SellSword »

Не важно. Разделение аккаунтов противоречит правилам, поэтому команда гроссмейстеров, вероятно, не стала бы заниматься этим вообще. Вероятно, аккаунт также должен быть помещен в тюрьму.

Извините, но я не говорю по-русски.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

I think the problem is, he bought the accounts and made them his own prior to it being made illegal, and now he's lost all the work he put into the accounts - even WARBRINGER was given to me by a friend, many many years ago! ;) (Before it was made illegal!)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It has always been against the rules to share or sell accounts, but there were different levels of enforcement. Still, keeping your password from others is your responsibility.

If player 1 sold an account to player 2 and player 2 played for awhile until finding out player 1 sold the account to player 3 then it appears to be a shared account situation as well where multiple parties know the password. Check out rule 2 for that one.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
oxota-nax

Post by oxota-nax »

Hello, it’s not a big mistake, I accidentally wrote the wrong magician’s nickname: roll :, can I ask you to release the LordVedun account, I sincerely apologize, but the owner of this account is not guilty of anything, he is just an accidental victim of circumstances I apologize once
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You should provide details to the GM team and ask them.

ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
TemS

Post by TemS »

Last edited by TemS on Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Запомните:
Сегодня нет времени
Завтра не будет сил
Послезавтра не будет нас
Нечего не откладывай! Живи сейчас!
Anton17

Post by Anton17 »

Здравствуйте я играл спокойно думал я почту привязал к акаунту но она не привязалась я докачял ак до 102 лв маг и решыл проверить привязал ли я ак но нечего не получилось я не знаю что делать ник Антон17
Помогите плиз.