Проблема с квестом

Общайся, читай нужную информацию на русском!

Moderators: kromelg, Game Administrators

GRAF BOBA

Проблема с квестом

Post by GRAF BOBA »

Я достиг 150 уровня решил пройти квест призрака реаки Я освободил его, я вылил святую воду на алтарь, взял награду за квест, и мне дали 3 уровня Я стал 153 Я пошел к священнику сказать, что я освободил призрака и он должен был дать мне награду 3 уровня и я бы стал 156 но в игре был баг и персонаж не хочет даже разговаривать помогите мне сейчас 200 уровень ник K-N-U-A-Z. [td][/td] I reached level 150 decided to pass the quest of the ghost of reaki I freed him, I poured holy water on the altar, took the reward for the quest, and I was given 3 levels I became 153 I went to the priest to say that I freed the ghost and he should have given me a reward of level 3 and I would have become 156 but there was a bug in the game and the character does not want to even talk help me now 200 level nickname K-N-U-A-Z
wofi

Re: Проблема с квестом

Post by wofi »

GRAF BOBA wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:59 pm Я достиг 150 уровня решил пройти квест призрака реаки Я освободил его, я вылил святую воду на алтарь, взял награду за квест, и мне дали 3 уровня Я стал 153 Я пошел к священнику сказать, что я освободил призрака и он должен был дать мне награду 3 уровня и я бы стал 156 но в игре был баг и персонаж не хочет даже разговаривать помогите мне сейчас 200 уровень ник K-N-U-A-Z. [td][/td] I reached level 150 decided to pass the quest of the ghost of reaki I freed him, I poured holy water on the altar, took the reward for the quest, and I was given 3 levels I became 153 I went to the priest to say that I freed the ghost and he should have given me a reward of level 3 and I would have become 156 but there was a bug in the game and the character does not want to even talk help me now 200 level nickname K-N-U-A-Z
How can someone help you if they don't know whic Qust this is?

:x
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

wofi wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:26 am How can someone help you if they don't know whic Qust this is?

He says what quest it is if you actually read his message.

После того, как вы налили воду, вы получили квест в своей книге? Вы разговариваете с правильным священником? Что произойдет, если вы снова попытаетесь поговорить с призраком?

Извините, но я не говорю по-русски.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
wofi

Post by wofi »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:24 pm
wofi wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:26 am How can someone help you if they don't know whic Qust this is?

He says what quest it is if you actually read his message.

После того, как вы налили воду, вы получили квест в своей книге? Вы разговариваете с правильным священником? Что произойдет, если вы снова попытаетесь поговорить с призраком?

Извините, но я не говорю по-русски.
I don't think all player knows who is the "alter" like if they finished and forget the names most ppl would remember Qust name
KalenFirst
thet1(ballista killer(carful your may be next 😮)
GRAF BOBA

Post by GRAF BOBA »

When I poured the water on the altar I saw the light and they wrote to me reaki's ghost is free I went to the ghost they wrote to me you've already freed the ghost and peeping throws it into the room with the chests but when I went to the person who gave me this quest he doesn't want to talk
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

В твоей книге заданий сказано: поговорить со священником?

Что произойдет, если вы попытаетесь поговорить с призраком и снова посмотрите на алтарь?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
GRAF BOBA

Post by GRAF BOBA »

I have no task in the task book, it did not appear, the priest does not speak, the altar throws me into the room where the chests are, the ghost of reaki says you freed the ghost of reaki.