Old accaunt

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

maxmra2016

Old accaunt

Post by maxmra2016 »

Help me please, I have not played for a long time and my good account is in jail and I do not know why. If this is connected with the rules, then I will not break them, because I really want to play with my old account KingGlock
:(
Я ЕБАЛ ЭТУ ИГРУ В 3 ДЫРКИ
LostKnight

Re: Old accaunt

Post by LostKnight »

maxmra2016 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:50 pm Help me please, I have not played for a long time and my good account is in jail and I do not know why. If this is connected with the rules, then I will not break them, because I really want to play with my old account KingGlock
:(
KingGlock is mentioned in this list: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case.

My guess for you playing again: Not going to happen.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If that account is permanently jailed you could start with a new account.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

SellSword wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 pm If that account is permanently jailed you could start with a new account.
I've been through this account for a long time, I can not just throw it in jail :(
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

maxmra2016 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 am
SellSword wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:47 pm If that account is permanently jailed you could start with a new account.
I've been through this account for a long time, I can not just throw it in jail :(
It is not your choice whether or not to have the character jailed as it was already done by GM/admin team. I would suggest you read the original post in the link LostKnight provided as that details the reasons why the listed accounts were jailed, and you can confirm that your account is listed too. If you do want to dispute the jailing you should contact a member of the admin team (green name) by PM.

I'd suggest a polite PM.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 am I'd suggest a polite PM.
+1
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
maxmra2016

Post by maxmra2016 »

SellSword wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:14 am
maxmra2016 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 am
It is not your choice whether or not to have the character jailed as it was already done by GM/admin team. I would suggest you read the original post in the link LostKnight provided as that details the reasons why the listed accounts were jailed, and you can confirm that your account is listed too. If you do want to dispute the jailing you should contact a member of the admin team (green name) by PM.

I'd suggest a polite PM.
Thanks