For diamond staff chest location

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Fader

For diamond staff chest location

Post by Fader »

When I read the pdf about items, I saw that a diamond staff can be picked up in a chest(Chest 152) . So can you tell me where the chest is and explain the number"152" mean?
MadMikael

Re: For diamond staff chest location

Post by MadMikael »

304 "Diamond Staff(100)" drops=Pink Wizard(0.1%) crafted(80.0%) chests=152.152

chests 152.152 means its a chest on map 152.. I'm not sure where exactly that is... but, usually, for chest items, the dungeon itself is much more dangerous than the level of items in the chests; so that may not be the easiest route to go

Crafting was usually the easiest way to go... you'll need a 50 staff; if you can get one of those, and a few items that are easy to get, you can make one... 50 staffs are dropped by boss (golden) dragons; not easy to kill sometimes, but you may find a player selling the staff too

Pink mages are a rare drop; so expect to kill a lot of them with little to no luck... and they aren't exactly easy
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

MadMikael wrote:304 "Diamond Staff(100)" drops=Pink Wizard(0.1%) crafted(80.0%) chests=152.152

chests 152.152 means its a chest on map 152.. I'm not sure where exactly that is... but, usually, for chest items, the dungeon itself is much more dangerous than the level of items in the chests; so that may not be the easiest route to go

Crafting was usually the easiest way to go... you'll need a 50 staff; if you can get one of those, and a few items that are easy to get, you can make one... 50 staffs are dropped by boss (golden) dragons; not easy to kill sometimes, but you may find a player selling the staff too

Pink mages are a rare drop; so expect to kill a lot of them with little to no luck... and they aren't exactly easy
Fishing is another option!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Fader

Post by Fader »

Thanks so much! But fishing till now just gave me a gloves;)) I am not lucky with fishing
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I believe that you must at least be level 100 to fish that staff.
BOO!:ghost:
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Ryaca wrote:I believe that you must at least be level 100 to fish that staff.
Nope. I recall getting one before L100
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I do know that there is a level requirement to fish gear as when 2k gear was fishable, I was very close to 2000 before I fished my first piece of 2k gear. I guarantee that a level 1 could not fish that diamond staff.
BOO!:ghost:
Skerescro

Post by Skerescro »

I am level 91 and have gained access to house of peril and dungeon 152.152. I have scoured many times throughout the house and associated dungeon and have only found a sword and shield. Are we certain that the diamond staff is located here? Is 152.152 part of some expansion that needs accessed through a different house? I'm confused...
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Skerescro wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:14 pm I am level 91 and have gained access to house of peril and dungeon 152.152. I have scoured many times throughout the house and associated dungeon and have only found a sword and shield. Are we certain that the diamond staff is located here? Is 152.152 part of some expansion that needs accessed through a different house? I'm confused...
It's in one of the chests, I remember getting one.... Death hurts 😆
Does life really get better?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I believe the first four houses (not the center one) share a map for the basement. When you go in the basement you will see areas and chests that are not accessible, but they will be from a different house. So, you may need to get access to a different house still.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.